The Right To Bear Arms

all public firearms to be bolt or lever action per round, six rounds or less capacity.

That sounds reasonable. I use even less for deer and elk.

Thats some excellent

all public firearms to be bolt or lever action per round, six rounds or less capacity.

I'm sure anyone who is gunning for you is happy about your lack of fire power....
I can hit you out to 500 yards with my AR,and out to 800 with the .270.
I love having options....

FACT: The wording of the 2nd Amendment is confusing!

What exactly is "confusing" about THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

That is about as clear as it gets.
Sure is.

And the people bearing arms have an obligation to defend the state while serving in a militia. Said militia is under the control of congress and under the command of the President.

Go forth and defend.

You ever notice threads like this only pop up after a shooting or when an election is coming up? That is a pretty good tell on just how sincere people are in there beliefs on the subject.

That's about the only time such threads get any attention.

shit happens.

Sadly, that's exactly how the nutters see this.

That man was someone's son, father, brother, friend but the nutter's don't feel anything more about his death than the death of a 8yo who accidentally shot himself at a shooting range not long ago.

They'll do damn near anything for a fetus but not a damn thing for a living human being.

You ever notice threads like this only pop up after a shooting or when an election is coming up? That is a pretty good tell on just how sincere people are in there beliefs on the subject.

That's about the only time such threads get any attention.
Which tells you that this is really not a major issue with most people including those who start the threads.

I see more kids are being needlessly killed by firearms. Even an instructor was just killed by a 9-year-old kid being trained to use an uzi. This is madness.
How many were shot today in Chicago by gang criminals? They weren't out for a family day at the range. Tragic this happened? Yes. A reason we should all lose our 2A rights? No.

shit happens.

That man was someone's son, father, brother, friend but the nutter's don't feel anything more about his death than the death of a 8yo who accidentally shot himself at a shooting range not long ago.

They'll do damn near anything for a fetus but not a damn thing for a living human being.
you know, some kid taking his driving test got into an accident and killed the poor guy administering the test. That man was someone's son, father, brother, friend but the lunatic left is still ok to let kids keep on getting their drivers license.

I see more kids are being needlessly killed by firearms. Even an instructor was just killed by a 9-year-old kid being trained to use an uzi. This is madness.
How many were shot today in Chicago by gang criminals? They weren't out for a family day at the range. Tragic this happened? Yes. A reason we should all lose our 2A rights? No.

I notice the low-info types have taken to using Chicago as some sort of barometer of gun violence. What they don't know is that Chicago is 21st in the nation in gun deaths.

Turn off fux and educate yourself.

Despite recent shootings Chicago nowhere near U.S. 8216 murder capital 8217 Pew Research Center

I'm thinking that is probably true if your version of "deer and elk" means you went to the grocery store armed with a 1/2 off coupon as your hunting weapon of choice to purchase hamburger. Congrats on your public firearm.

shit happens.

you know, some kid taking his driving test got into an accident and killed the poor guy administering the test. That man was someone's son, father, brother, friend but the lunatic left is still ok to let kids keep on getting their drivers license.

Cars are not guns.
Swimming pools are not guns.
Bread boxes are not guns.

The scary thing is, the damn dumb gun nutters really don't seem to know that.

But, since you nutters think cars and guns are the same ...

10155896_744578182230716_2127971220_n_zpsc4051d7b.jpg

I notice the low-info types have taken to using Chicago as some sort of barometer of gun violence. What they don't know is that Chicago is 21st in the nation in gun deaths.

Turn off fux and educate yourself.

Despite recent shootings Chicago nowhere near U.S. 8216 murder capital 8217 Pew Research Center
So your response to high murder rates are someone else is worse? Well thanks for that info slick. I'm thinking most of those cities you listed are dumbocrat run right?

shit happens.

Cars are not guns.

cars kill more than guns, more people drown each year than are killed by guns. ban cars and swimming, they are more dangerous than guns

shit happens.

Cars are not guns.

So what should be the waiting period on buying a car? Background checks? Is driving even in the Constitution as a right?

Forum List

Back