The Right To Bear Arms

2r3a5i9.jpg

I liked her better with the blue eyes.

Would you have paid any attention, except to puke, if she looked like either one of these two bitches?

hillary_clinton_elizabeth_warren_caption6.jpg

You want it changed? Get an amendment past Congress and then approved by 37 States. That is the only way you will change it. I notice your type never actually try that.

Trying to live modern life according to the Constitution is much like trying to live modern life according to the Bible. Both are subject to vast interpretation.

FACT: The U.S. Constitution is the highest law in the land. The law is not open to interpretation. The law is written in black & white and is illegal to violate.

Game over junior.

FACT: The wording of the 2nd Amendment is confusing!

What exactly is "confusing" about THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

That is about as clear as it gets.
No no. It's the comma. The comma changes everything and we've got it wrong for 200+ years and even the Supreme Court doesn't understand its' significance. The comma can only be understood by the higher evolutionary life forms known as 'liberals'.

Trying to live modern life according to the Constitution is much like trying to live modern life according to the Bible. Both are subject to vast interpretation.

That has to be one of the dumbest posts ever posted on USMB.

The Constitution protects fundamental individual rights. The freedom of speech, assemble, religion, press, due process, trial by jury, privacy, bear arms, self incrimination, etc....well those are old antiquated ideas not applicable to modern life...:cuckoo:

...just like the Ten Commandments are old antiquated ideas...you know like, thou shalt not murder...:cuckoo:

CRAZY!

The Constitution protects fundamental individual rights. The freedom of speech, assemble, religion, press, due process, trial by jury, privacy, bear arms, self incrimination, etc....well those are old antiquated ideas not applicable to modern life...:cuckoo:

...just like the Ten Commandments are old antiquated ideas...you know like, thou shalt not murder...:cuckoo:

CRAZY!

Yeah man a piece of fucking parchment is "protecting" your rights. This dude broke into my house and I wrote down I shall not be broken into on a piece of paper and stuck it on the front door and showed it to him and he fucking bounced

CRAZY!

Its very simple really. The liberal needs to burn the Consititution before communism is possible. And what does communism mean: welfare for all, except for those who must pay for it!!

I see more kids are being needlessly killed by firearms. Even an instructor was just killed by a 9-year-old kid being trained to use an uzi. This is madness.

Forum List

Back