The richest areas of America are predominately Democratic controlled

This is correct. The most wealthy and prosperous areas of the nation are heavily democratic, where the poorest, least educated, and biggest dumps are heavily republican.

It's pretty self explanatory that democratic policies are far superior to the GOP.

This is correct. The most wealthy and prosperous areas of the nation are heavily democratic, where the poorest, least educated, and biggest dumps are heavily republican.

It's pretty self explanatory that democratic policies are far superior to the GOP.

I suggest you read the article, the poorest are Democratic also.

The article doesn't say that...

Interesting that you bring this up, just the other day a Republican friend and I briefly touched on this subject. We were talking about how the Washington State senate was taken over by the Republican Party - the Senate Majority leader represents the wealthiest zip in Washington State - 98039, describes himself as a Democrat but-----but this session, the Majority leader decided to caucus with the Republicans.

But that aside,
we started talking about the wealth of the people in the two major parties, my friend described the Republicans as having a great starting lineup and described the Democrats as having a much deeper bench.

Code:

Yeah, all those nice ethnic neighbourhoods in New York, Chicago, LA, Miama etc. have inhabitants living that vote Democratic.

Forum List

Back