The Republicans Aren't Voting FOR Romney, They're Voting AGAINST Obama

What wasn't sustainable was the democrat mantra that Romney was evil and everyone hated him. That's the part that wasn't sustainable. The more people got to see him, hear from him, the more likeable he became until now. Now, he's more likeable than obama. That goes hand in hand with the newly revealed obama. Not the nice guy he was always able to mask himself as, but a vindictive, whining, nasty, petty, childish, puke of a creature who never could take responsibility for his behavior.

I really doubt Obama is "loved", I think a lot of the people who are voting for him also think they are voting for the lesser of two bad leaders.

Have you ever scoped his base?

I'm not kidding here. I'm not your average boarder. I have worked his base. It's nothing short of terrifying.

They believe in "HIM". Above even MLK.

That's scary.

Which side loves money more? The one that let's you keep the fruits of your labor or the one that would take as much of it away from you as possible? In reality you might have a hard time deciding which is which since both main stream parties are quite similar but I have faith.
The side that takes greed to the level and depths of running to foreign countries to hide their loot, lie about it, and cheer it on when others are doing it.

With that said, I'm going to bed, it's long overdue.

like our lovely liberal actors and actresses? how many private jets do they fly around in saving the planet?

And what you people fail to realize is, that's just. not. sustainable.

Ask us Dems, we know, we surely thought everybody hated Bush like we did...he won.

Although he stole it, he won, this time, Obama is still loved, perhaps even more after the American people have witnessed how he's willing to fight for them all the four years even against the odds of such staunch and visceral opposition.

You guys are putting up a candidate that you didn't like, against perhaps the most loved politician in American history.

Not a good recipe...for you that is.

Good luck...well, not really.

Let's go with, you'll see.

:D

You guys are putting up a candidate that you didn't like, against perhaps the most loved politician in American history.

Wake up! It's not 2008.
He actually has a record. A really poor record.
But if this makes you feel better Tuesday night, after he loses states that your polls said he'd win, good for you.

Ask us Dems, we know, we surely thought everybody hated Bush like we did...he won.

Although he stole it, he won, this time, Obama is still loved, perhaps even more after the American people have witnessed how he's willing to fight for them all the four years even against the odds of such staunch and visceral opposition.

Seek medical help.

Obama is NOT the most loved president in history. That has to be induced by a drug haze of some kind. I'm actually thinking you're going to end up hurting yourself.

The only thing we have to sustain is momentum into Tuesday.. Then we just need to work on getting a real conservative. Once Romney is in the Office, we don't have to support his more liberal proclivities. Just remember them come time to throw him out.

As opposed to a HUGE majority of black people voting for a man BECAUSE HE'S BLACK TOO!?

People in glass houses..

Probably a good amount of guilt ridden white liberal KOOKS also- voting based on race.

Last edited:

Bush stole it? :lol::lol::lol:

True, there are likely few actual Romney ‘supporters.’

Of course it’s nearly impossible to be a Romney ‘supporter,’ as he’s changed his positions on the issues so often no one has any idea what he stands for.

It’s possible Romney himself doesn’t even know what he stands for, he’s just running for president out of habit.

Of course it’s nearly impossible to be a Romney ‘supporter,’ as he’s changed his positions on the issues so often no one has any idea what he stands for.

It’s possible Romney himself doesn’t even know what he stands for, he’s just running for president out of habit.

You actually don't know anything about obama do you?

So am I voting for Romney because he's white or against Obama because he's a Neo-Marxist Community Organizing Macaca?

You actually don't know anything about obama do you?
Leftist willful ignorance. If you ignore the bad scary things, it's like they don't exist.

It makes me laugh when people tell other people why they're doing what they're doing. Marc, you are a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back