The Republicans Aren't Voting FOR Romney, They're Voting AGAINST Obama

And what you people fail to realize is, that's just. not. sustainable.

Ask us Dems, we know, we surely thought everybody hated Bush like we did...he won.

Although he stole it, he won, this time, Obama is still loved, perhaps even more after the American people have witnessed how he's willing to fight for them all the four years even against the odds of such staunch and visceral opposition.

You guys are putting up a candidate that you didn't like, against perhaps the most loved politician in American history.

Not a good recipe...for you that is.

Good luck...well, not really.

Let's go with, you'll see.

:D

I don't know. Four years ago people may have believed Him capable of walking on water. Now I think many of those same groupies are ready to nail him to the cross. I've got a hammer for sale. As for Romney, he's as sustainable a potential leader as any other choice forwarded in recent memory. The President sits at the helm, sure, but the control panel is usually set to autopilot.

Ask us Dems, we know, we surely thought everybody hated Bush like we did...he won.

Although he stole it, he won, this time, Obama is still loved, perhaps even more after the American people have witnessed how he's willing to fight for them all the four years even against the odds of such staunch and visceral opposition.

You guys are putting up a candidate that you didn't like, against perhaps the most loved politician in American history.

vote third party Marc.....then you wont have to worry about this kind of shit.....;)

I, too, remember just how long it took republicans to finally agree to nominate Mitt Romney. And you what I also find very funny? That republicans such as governor John Kasick of Ohio and congressman Eric Cantor of Virginia forget that without that resented auto bailout, most US auto workers (most of whom are in Ohio and Michigan) would have been out of work. Thus, the so-called Mitt Romney growth plan for Chrysler and GM would not be talked about, since these auto makers may have desolved to nothingness as desired by the majority of republicans when auto makers were drowning.

If according to republicans Barack Obama did not create the jobs he promised (though I do not know why anyone would think job creation is job of president), at least the man helped saved thousands of auto workers from being unemployed. The auto bailout which was resented by several people (myself included), was a wise and thoughtful move that saved thousands of jobs.

So Barack Obama did not fulfill all the promises he made. Fact is: The man was also busy attempting to prevent the inherited sinking financial US from going into total depression. We did not completely sink as republicans had expected, did we?

Of all Barack Obama has accomplished since entering the White House, I think preventing the nation from going into total depression is his most significant accomplishment. As risky as getting out of a sinking hole is, the US economy did not completely collapse, as most people had hoped and feared.

And all the above is by a non-partisan thinker - L'Afrique. Yes, that's me, alright.

Last edited:

I, too, remember just how long it took republicans to finally agree to nominate Mitt Romney. And you what I also find very funny? That republicans such as governor John Kasick of Ohio and congressman Eric Cantor of Virginia forget that without that resented auto bailout, most US auto workers (most of whom are in Ohio and Michigan) would have been out of work. Thus, the so-called Mitt Romney growth plan for Chrysler and GM would not be talked about, since these auto makers may have desolved to nothingness as desired by the majority of republicans when auto makers were drowning.

If according to republicans Barack Obama did not create the jobs he promised (though I do not know why anyone would think job creation is job of president), at least the man helped saved thousands of auto workers from being unemployed. The auto bailout which was resented by several people (myself included), was a wise and thoughtful move that saved thousands of jobs.

So Barack Obama did not fulfill all the promises he made. Fact is: The man was also busy attempting to prevent the inherited sinking financial US from going into total depression. We did not completely sink as republicans had expected, did we?

Of all Barack Obama has accomplished since entering the White House, I think preventing the nation from going into total depression is his most significant accomplishment. As risky as getting out of a sinking hole is, the US economy did not completely collapse, as most people had hoped and feared.

And all the above is by a non-partisan thinker - L'Afrique. Yes, that's me, alright.

Thus, the so-called Mitt Romney growth plan for Chrysler and GM would not be talked about, since these auto makers may have desolved to nothingness as desired by the majority of republicans when auto makers were drowning.

What was Romney's plan? To let them go bankrupt?

The only thing the bailout saved was the union pensions plans. if GM had been allowed to go bankrupt the unions would have had to renegotiate for a new contract.
Since obama has taken control of GM they have built new plants in Mexico and China.

2008 it was anybody but Bush policy but you still got Bushes policy through obama
And in 2012 it's anyone but obama
So deal with that obama supporters.

No shit? Next thing you're going to tell me is that the sun is hot, the night is dark and the Pope is Catholic.

Got one...
Warrior102 said:
Hi, you have received -1312 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Bush this, you assfucking little Goddamned beaaaaathc.

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.
:lol:
lol

Hell, a brain-damaged hamster could have beaten the GOP in 2008. Not that hard to do.
That's not what YOU were saying back then. You were saying the same things you're saying about Romney now.

In 4 years time you'll be saying exactly what this post of yours says about Romney.

You guys are the best!

lol

keep dreaming....I like Romney the more I get to know him, I couldnt stand him before, but Obama's attacks on him, have made him seem much much better than Obama

So I like his policies and I'm voting for him, but again this is projection, why?

BNecause democrats ran those campaigns for 10 years 04, 06, 08, 10 and it will end up costing them....people now know how kooky these nuts are

Obama gonna buy me a phone.

Yes they love him.

I would be so embarrassed that this constituency of freeby loving generational welfare free loaders woud be out there for me.

Shame.

Get some new lies or PROVE what you say.

I am SO sick of the constant lies from etch a sketch and his mindless followers.

Hell, a brain-damaged hamster could have beaten the GOP in 2008. Not that hard to do.
That's not what YOU were saying back then. You were saying the same things you're saying about Romney now.

In 4 years time you'll be saying exactly what this post of yours says about Romney.

You guys are the best!

lol

I meant almost zero Republicans who thought McCain had a chance.

Speak for yourself asshole. I just love it when Libs tell us what Motivates Republicans.

I am voting for Mitt Romney, Because I think his Track Record in Business, as a Leader and a Person who can Cross Party Lines. Is exactly what we need.

Romney's not a Macaca. That's why I am going with him.

Thanks

Bull shit.

Just as "the more i see him the more i like him" is bullshit.

This board is loaded with mindless racist haters who are voting against their own best interests because the guy who is doing a good job is black. I don't much care about you idiots except its also MY money you're giving away. And, you're so damn dumb you don't even know it.

Speak for yourself asshole. I just love it when Libs tell us what Motivates Republicans.

I am voting for Mitt Romney, Because I think his Track Record in Business, as a Leader and a Person who can Cross Party Lines. Is exactly what we need.

Nonsense.

You’re voting for Romney because you’re a partisan hack who only wants to ‘get rid of Obama.’

Romney's not a Macaca. That's why I am going with him.

Thanks

Bull shit.

Just as "the more i see him the more i like him" is bullshit.

This board is loaded with mindless racist haters who are voting against their own best interests because the guy who is doing a good job is black. I don't much care about you idiots except its also MY money you're giving away. And, you're so damn dumb you don't even know it.
You don't want your money confiscated -- but you want MINE taken.

Run along, dipshit. You don't even know what you think without consulting DU, HuffPo, and DailyKOS. You're singularly unable to decide what anyone else is thinking.

Forum List

Back