The Republican War On Women

When will you people stop digging?

*Sheesh!!*
:cuckoo:
STFU

The title of your thread proves you are an idiot.

Under Trump women had their lowest unemployment rate in US history.

The leaked decision regarding a 'reversal' of RVW has NOTHING to do with waging a war against women and everything to do with returning the legislative jurisdiction and the decision of choice back to the STATES based on Constitutionality.

You're either so stupid you don't realize it or you know it and are just gaslighting, like your Democrat masters like Eric 'Fang Fang' Swalwell is doing.

Make abortion illegal to low income Detroiters and see what happens. They will be the most uneducated, highest crime, bad citizens. And they will vote Democratic every time stupid.

You guys are the ones talking about making horrible women have babies they don't want. Are you fucking idiots or what?
One in three children in Mississippi live in families under the poverty line.

If it were banned then no one could get an abortion in any state

DUH
Are you a con? Because you guys have the ability to argue anything no matter how stupid.

So if there is one abortion clinic way up in Northern Alaska but no where else in the USA, that's not a ban?

Regardless. The women in the 20 states that it is illegal should vote for Democrats the same as the women in the 30 states where, FOR NOW, you still can get an abortion. For now.

Are you a con? Because you guys have the ability to argue anything no matter how stupid.

So if there is one abortion clinic way up in Northern Alaska but no where else in the USA, that's not a ban?

Regardless. The women in the 20 states that it is illegal should vote for Democrats the same as the women in the 30 states where, FOR NOW, you still can get an abortion. For now.

It isn't a ban.

Do you think that the government must open abortion clinics if you think there aren't enough of them?

And I am as pro choice as they come but I also use facts in my arguments.

It isn't a ban.

Do you think that the government must open abortion clinics if you think there aren't enough of them?

And I am as pro choice as they come but I also use facts in my arguments.
You don't have to convince/bullshit me. It's women who have to swallow that malarke.

It is futile to explain the Constitution to people who don't want to understand it. Even more futile to expect logic from illogical people. It is amusing to see the hypocrisy of the left so openly exposed though.

I'm just setting your dumb ass straight.

Facts are facts
You tell that to the women who get knocked up and there isn't an abortion clinic within 500 miles of them. Tell them, "we didn't make abortions illegal dumb ass".

Remember, this is a war you are waging on women, not me. I know the pro life bitches love you but most women are going to punish you at the polls.

Now we just need a rampage in a school so we can get a bunch of kids to show up and vote for common sense gun legislation.

And we need a natural disaster to show global warming is real.

1652192436197.png

You tell that to the women who get knocked up and there isn't an abortion clinic within 500 miles of them. Tell them, "we didn't make abortions illegal dumb ass".

Remember, this is a war you are waging on women, not me. I know the pro life bitches love you but most women are going to punish you at the polls.

Now we just need a rampage in a school so we can get a bunch of kids to show up and vote for common sense gun legislation.

And we need a natural disaster to show global warming is real.

View attachment 642748
Still not a contradiction to the FACTS.

You like to argue from emotion and that will never trump a fact.

Some states will ban abortion if SCOTUS strikes Roe v Wade. FACT
Not all states will ban abortion FACT
Women cannot be prevented from traveling to another state to get an abortion FACT

Do I think abortion is a right? Yes. Denying anyone the ability to make his or her own medical decisions is a denial of liberty.

Women cannot be prevented from traveling to another state to get an abortion FACT

Do I think abortion is a right? Yes. Denying anyone the ability to make his or her own medical decisions is a denial of liberty.
Exactly. Women with money will always be able to get abortions. Or women who fuck men with money. It's always been this way.

Typical your solution works for the rich but not for the poor.

Exactly. Women with money will always be able to get abortions. Or women who fuck men with money. It's always been this way.

Typical your solution works for the rich but not for the poor.
Not my solution.

Just the FACTS.

Lots of things don't work for the poor and that's just a reality of life. You can beat your thick skull against that rock all you want and it will not change a thing.

And if states ban women from traveling to other states to get an abortion?

STFU

The title of your thread proves you are an idiot.

Under Trump women had their lowest unemployment rate in US history.

The leaked decision regarding a 'reversal' of RVW has NOTHING to do with waging a war against women and everything to do with returning the legislative jurisdiction and the decision of choice back to the STATES based on Constitutionality.

You're either so stupid you don't realize it or you know it and are just gaslighting, like your Democrat masters like Eric 'Fang Fang' Swalwell is doing.
It's been 10 years since the OP and the Republican war on women has only intensified.

Forum List

Back