The Republican War On Women

You're denying democrats have waged war on babies.
They aren't babies. And so what? They are our babies. They are our seeds. If you and your kids are religious, you aren't getting murdered.

Suddenly now you care about poor black babies in Detroit and if they live or not? Please.

Whatever liar. Just keep on lying. I know that every time you open your mouth, either a flat out lie comes out or a half truth. So kiss my ass. I don't believe a fucking word you say.

Remember, these Heritage Foundation appointees SWORE to the Heritage Foundation that they would do everything they could to outlaw abortion. Then they went to get confirmed and they lied to us. Don't try to kid me I knew they were lying and god damn if I wasn't right. So don't try to tell me now that they didn't lie. Please. I'm sick of you lying about their lies.

I'm not going to try to convince you they lied. Because we already know how you react when we show you Trump lied. You simply do not care.

That's because you are a liar too. Either that or too stupid to know you are lying. Are you stupid?
You're a liar. You know that the Supreme Court wants to return the decision over to the states.

They aren't babies. And so what? They are our babies. They are our seeds. If you and your kids are religious, you aren't getting murdered.

Suddenly now you care about poor black babies in Detroit and if they live or not? Please.
Wow, talk about evil. You're very ill.

Only if they have law and order and a good education, unlike the Blacks you love.

"They aren't babies. And so what? They are our babies."
So first you say they aren't babies. Then you say "they are our babies". You're one confused sick demon possessed jackal.

We want the states to decide. Some states will keep abortion legal and some will not. Why are you lying?
Are you trying to lie to me again by telling me you don't want to make abortion illegal? You're claiming you simply want each state to decide? Why?

I'm not buying this. If this were true, then why not just keep abortion legal? Then each woman can decide for herself. If you are really ok with abortion but you just want to have each state decide on it, which is a crock of shit, then why not just leave this alone and let each woman decide for herself? I mean if you're ok with some states keeping abortion legal and some not, why not just keep it the way it is now? Where 25% of women get them and 75% don't?

Is it because your state will make abortion illegal? What if your state in 10 years decided to vote and make abortion legal? You going to be okay with that? Right now Michigan would make abortion illegal even though 75% of us want it to be legal. So we will have to fight to undo this very unpopular decision. Why not put this on the 2024 ballot?

AND, I find it very funny you want the state government to decide. Not the women who get pregnant. You don't want them to decide. You want the government to tell them what to do. Weird huh?

Only if they have law and order and a good education, unlike the Blacks you love.
Make abortion illegal to low income Detroiters and see what happens. They will be the most uneducated, highest crime, bad citizens. And they will vote Democratic every time stupid.

You guys are the ones talking about making horrible women have babies they don't want. Are you fucking idiots or what?

Make abortion illegal to low income Detroiters and see what happens. They will be the most uneducated, highest crime, bad citizens. And they will vote Democratic every time stupid.

You guys are the ones talking about making horrible women have babies they don't want. Are you fucking idiots or what?
Let's see if JoeB gives you a Thumbs Up for that racist rant.

Are you trying to lie to me again by telling me you don't want to make abortion illegal? You're claiming you simply want each state to decide? Why?

I'm not buying this. If this were true, then why not just keep abortion legal? Then each woman can decide for herself. If you are really ok with abortion but you just want to have each state decide on it, which is a crock of shit, then why not just leave this alone and let each woman decide for herself? I mean if you're ok with some states keeping abortion legal and some not, why not just keep it the way it is now? Where 25% of women get them and 75% don't?

Is it because your state will make abortion illegal? What if your state in 10 years decided to vote and make abortion legal? You going to be okay with that? Right now Michigan would make abortion illegal even though 75% of us want it to be legal. So we will have to fight to undo this very unpopular decision. Why not put this on the 2024 ballot?

AND, I find it very funny you want the state government to decide. Not the women who get pregnant. You don't want them to decide. You want the government to tell them what to do. Weird huh?
We want the states to decide because we believe that is Constitutional. I understand you can't understand that concept, but that's the truth. Idiot.

They already are the most uneducated, highest crime, bad citizens. And they vote Democratic every time. Tell us something we don't already know.

We want the states to decide because we believe that is Constitutional. I understand you can't understand that concept, but that's the truth. Idiot.
Liars. Stop lying.

And if you do want states to decide, let's vote on it. I heard that Michigan would be one of the states that banned abortion if this supreme decision goes through. For some reason, even though 70% of us want abortion to be legal, it would be made illegal here too?

Nah, fuck that. Let Michiganders vote on it in November to see how we feel about it.

And next time you nominate a judge, tell that judge to be honest. Right now you have 3 conservative judges who are going to go to hell when they die. Thou shall not lie is on the list with though shall not kill.

They already are the most uneducated, highest crime, bad citizens. And they vote Democratic every time. Tell us something we don't already know.
And now you are going to make them have kids they don't want and won't raise properly? Good move dummies!

And they will vote Democratic too. Thank you.

Liars. Stop lying.

And if you do want states to decide, let's vote on it. I heard that Michigan would be one of the states that banned abortion if this supreme decision goes through. For some reason, even though 70% of us want abortion to be legal, it would be made illegal here too?

Nah, fuck that. Let Michiganders vote on it in November to see how we feel about it.

And next time you nominate a judge, tell that judge to be honest. Right now you have 3 conservative judges who are going to go to hell when they die. Thou shall not lie is on the list with though shall not kill.
You're insane.

I disagree. The human fetus has no say in the matter. All innocent human life should have protection.

A fetus isn’t “human life”. It’s potentially a human life.

Why does this “protection” end at birth? You don’t care about these children once they actually become “human life”.

The anti-abortion movement opposes universal health care, maternity care or any social spending involving children, including school nutritional programs.

The states with the most stringent anti abortion laws, have the highest rates of poverty and infant death in the first year, the highest rate of maternal death in childbirth, and the worst public schools.

Every child born deserves love, care and an opportunity to succeed in life. Your anti-abortion laws provide nothing for these lives you claim to cherish.

You don’t care if women or children die, or what happens once that child is born.

Pro-abortionists often try to avoid the central moral problem with this issue by denying the most obvious biological reality. It is so absurd that it bespeaks a complete lack of self-respect.

Why does this “protection” end at birth? You don’t care about these children once they actually become “human life”.

This ^^^^^ is one of the democrats favorite fallacies. The "proof" of not caring about children is any deviation from democrat policies :rolleyes: , while the democrats "care" so much they are eager to kill them. :rolleyes:

The anti-abortion movement opposes universal health care, maternity care or any social spending involving children, including school nutritional programs.

The states with the most stringent anti abortion laws, have the highest rates of poverty and infant death in the first year, the highest rate of maternal death in childbirth, and the worst public schools.

Every child born deserves love, care and an opportunity to succeed in life. Your anti-abortion laws provide nothing for these lives you claim to cherish.

You don’t care if women or children die, or what happens once that child is born.
PURE LUNACY

If the fetus isn't human life, what species is it? It has a heartbeat at 6-8 weeks, so it is alive. If it isn't human life, what species is it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back