The Republican War on education

the important thing we should take away from this is I wasnt taught how to suck dick or take it up the ass,,,

but it seems youre more worried about my punctuation than children being taught those disgusting things,,

so please continue,,

I can be very worried about many things at once. If there were teachers in my building teaching these things, you bet I'd be worried. They're not. They're not in my district.

What is happening is the misbehavior of kids is driving people out. And that's not just me. It's ubiquitous and a major driver of teachers leaving the profession.

I can be very worried about many things at once. If there were teachers in my building teaching these things, you bet I'd be worried. They're not. They're not in my district.

What is happening is the misbehavior of kids is driving people out. And that's not just me. It's ubiquitous and a major driver of teachers leaving the profession.
thats mostly on the parents and mainly single mothers that dont care about their childrens education,,,

I do wish the ones that are teaching cock sucking and butt fucking would quit,,

so you dont care because its not happening around you??

thats sad,,

thats mostly on the parents and mainly single mothers that dont care about their childrens education,,,

I do wish the ones that are teaching cock sucking and butt fucking would quit,,

Okay, you cited Baltimore.

What do you think the single parent rate in Baltimore is? Percentage of children living in poverty, etc?

Do you expect the results in that place to be the very same as it is in a district where kids come to school well cared for and loved?

How much money would it take YOU to go into a school in Baltimore every day and be the stable person in all those kids' lives--and also, take the tongue lashing of a public that can't even write properly for not bringing all the kids up to snuff?

How much, PH?

Okay, you cited Baltimore.

What do you think the single parent rate in Baltimore is? Percentage of children living in poverty, etc?

Do you expect the results in that place to be the very same as it is in a district where kids come to school well cared for and loved?

How much money would it take YOU to go into a school in Baltimore every day and be the stable person in all those kids' lives--and also, take the tongue lashing of a public that can't even write properly for not bringing all the kids up to snuff?

How much, PH?
you sure are making a lot of excuses for abusing children,,,

liberals should be shamed,, they are horrible people,,

I am not a liberal and if you noticed, I said I can be worried about many things at once. I do not play liberal games like you want me to play here, like

1. DENOUNCE OR YOU'RE EVIL

2. IF YOU DON'T TAKE PART IN MY DEFLECTION ATTEMPT, YOU'RE EVIL

I am not a liberal and if you noticed, I said I can be worried about many things at once. I do not play liberal games like you want me to play here, like

1. DENOUNCE OR YOU'RE EVIL

2. IF YOU DON'T TAKE PART IN MY DEFLECTION ATTEMPT, YOU'RE EVIL
you also said its not happening around you and since made excuses and trying to make it personal,,

thats a liberal tactic,,

Prove yourself competent to solve it.

You came in here hot with your atrocity of grammar and punctuation criticizing teachers.

Auto-fail.
are you still complaining about grammar???????????????????????????????????????????

dont make me start misspelling words,, I know how it drives the simple minded crazy,,

you also said its not happening around you and since made excuses and trying to make it personal,,

thats a liberal tactic,,

It's not my biggest worry because that's not what's driving the TEACHERS I WORK WITH out of the profession. And it's not happening around me. There are other things happening around me greatly affecting MY students and MY coworkers, though. That's first.

Second, yeah, I'm making a valid point. When you're criticizing education, maybe try to seem like your education is solid. Especially if that's the case you are making.

It's not my biggest worry because that's not what's driving the TEACHERS I WORK WITH out of the profession. And it's not happening around me. There are other things happening around me greatly affecting MY students and MY coworkers, though. That's first.

Second, yeah, I'm making a valid point. When you're criticizing education, maybe try to seem like your education is solid. Especially if that's the case you are making.
the topic is republicans attacking education and my comment was about what the ones still there are teaching instead of things like math,,

my first act would be to stop teaching children to suck cock and ass fuck then start firing bad teachers,,,

but hey its not happening around you so things are all good right???.. right??

You use commas for ellipses.

You use apostrophes inappropriately.

It is obvious on this thread. Which is fine; I don't normally correct people's grammar and punctuation. But when you come into a thread criticizing the ability of teachers to educate, maybe try to communicate with precision.
What do you care? You're going to quit soon anyway.

Forum List

Back