The Republican Party simply can't believe America doesn't see Obama the way they do.

Actually, we are quite aware of how the media has been lying to the public. We comment on it very frequently.

We understand you cant admit his ties with terrorists and marxist revolutionaries. Because it exposes you for who you are.

We understand when you can't admit that it was completely inappropriate to issue a statement on a movie giving sympathy for the attackers instead of denouncing them immediately. It's inconvenient for the election.

So you you have to resort to lies. It's quite sad.

The media that's been lying is Arab owned Fox.

The Republican Party simply can't believe America doesn't see Obama the way they do

They just can't believe it.

After all the "Marxist and pals around with terrorists", they just don't understand why America doesn't "get it".

They even feel justified in saying Obama sympathizes with murderers who killed our ambassador. Even saying something that depraved, they feel justified.

They have convinced themselves that it's OK to undermine democracy through voter suppression to "save" the country.

Even a large percentage of Republicans feel Mitt Romney deserves the credit for getting Bin Laden. It has to be someone besides Obama who gave the order.

They hate Obama so much, they have no problem with lying or attacking his family. After all a quarter of Republicans think Obama is the "anti Christ" and half feel he's not even an American.

You guys say I have a problem with Republicans. Well, obviously I do. The Republicans have lots of problems. Hate and racism are two of the biggest.

what we have here folks is the "classic" dem argument. Create a straw-man then absolutely destroy the straw-man and then come off as victorious.

Hey dude don't tell me what I believe.

btw No republican has said that zero side with the terrorist. We base his actions on the 2009 cairo speech

So you are saying Republicans haven't said he "pals around with terrorists" and haven't said he has "sympathy" for the people who murdered our ambassador? Does that mean they believe he's an American?

The Republican Party simply can't believe America doesn't see Obama the way they do

After all the "Marxist and pals around with terrorists", they just don't understand why America doesn't "get it".

They even feel justified in saying Obama sympathizes with murderers who killed our ambassador. Even saying something that depraved, they feel justified.

They have convinced themselves that it's OK to undermine democracy through voter suppression to "save" the country.

Even a large percentage of Republicans feel Mitt Romney deserves the credit for getting Bin Laden. It has to be someone besides Obama who gave the order.

They hate Obama so much, they have no problem with lying or attacking his family. After all a quarter of Republicans think Obama is the "anti Christ" and half feel he's not even an American.

You guys say I have a problem with Republicans. Well, obviously I do. The Republicans have lots of problems. Hate and racism are two of the biggest.

what we have here folks is the "classic" dem argument. Create a straw-man then absolutely destroy the straw-man and then come off as victorious.

btw No republican has said that zero side with the terrorist. We base his actions on the 2009 cairo speech

So you are saying Republicans haven't said he "pals around with terrorists" and haven't said he has "sympathy" for the people who murdered our ambassador? Does that mean they believe he's an American?

And bill Ayers just happen to open his living room up and allowed a complete stranger in it to be a place to campaign from? Got it.

And bill Ayers just happen to open his living room up and allowed a complete stranger in it to be a place to campaign from? Got it.

What do you know about the event you are trying to slander Obama with. Give us facts. How many people were there? What day was it? Was there anything special about that day? Why would Obama go to the house of a man he barely knew to "start" his political career. Try to put some facts to it and let us know what you come up with.

Something tells me this is you:

drooling.jpg

You speak as if Republicans aren't part of America. What a retarded individual you are.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why the hell do you guys respond to this dIckheads threads. He's such a tool and NOT worthy of rational discussion

Last edited:

Forum List

Back