The Republican party is the party that says government does not work

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The Republican party is the party that says government does not work.
Every time they take control of government, they prove government does not work.

Ok. The Dims are the party that likes to fuck kids. Each party has a platform.

What part of this govt do you like? The part that takes my money and sends it to countries that hate us? Or the part that uses "arrest and imprison the opposition" as a campaign strategy? Maybe the part that covers up all the Briben Crime Family corruption?

Ok. The Dims are the party that likes to fuck kids. Each party has a platform.

What part of this govt do you like? The part that takes my money and sends it to countries that hate us? Or the part that uses "arrest and imprison the opposition" as a campaign strategy? Maybe the part that covers up all the Briben Crime Family corruption?
That's the pedo GOP group in Congress who love kids and youth.

Every time they take control of government, they prove government does not work.
elmer i lived 50 years in California....the democrats have just about destroyed the quality of life for many in that state.....so your party aint that great with governing either....

elmer i lived 50 years in California....the democrats have just about destroyed the quality of life for many in that state.....so your party aint that great with governing either....
It's your opinion that they fucked up in CA. But you can't argue that the Dems reject the notion that there is a responsibility to conduct the affairs of the state as the GOP does. Their motto seems to be that the best marching band is the one that doesn't march.

It's your opinion that they fucked up in CA. But you can't argue that the Dems reject the notion that there is a responsibility to conduct the affairs of the state as the GOP does. Their motto seems to be that the best marching band is the one that doesn't march.
then why call them a marching band?.....

P.J. O'Rourke said that decades ago.

Even when you shitlib schmendricks believe you're original, you're not.
No I am not but it still great satement. You copied shitlib and schmendricks. I a have seen hundreds of people using the words.then start acting like you dont.....

Forum List

Back