The Republican/Conservative Misery Offensive.

When either party runs against the other party as incumbent, each paints the other as making things bad or worse.

This is news?

And, incidentally, is anybody actually attempting to make the claim that under Obumbler things have not gotten MUCH worse?

When either party runs against the other party as incumbent, each paints the other as making things bad or worse.

This is news?

And, incidentally, is anybody actually attempting to make the claim that under Obumbler things have not gotten MUCH worse?

Yeah..me.

5 Years?

No repeat of 9/11.

I was able to find a job.

Bin Laden is dead.

Auto industry and Financial Sector are alive.

I'll take it.

This is news?

Yeah..me.

5 Years?

No repeat of 9/11.

Bin Laden is dead.

I'll take it.

LOL.

things are better because in five years since the end of the Bush Administration, there was no repeat of 9/11/2001? There was no repeat of 9/11/2001 in the five years AFTER 9/11/2001 either.

So much for that line of malarkey.

Bin Laden is dead? Good. That means that Islamist asshole nutjob militant terrorism is no more? Oh wait. There WAS that Benghazi thing. And there was that Boston Marathon thing. And there innumerable other instances of Islamist scumbag terrorists continuing their thing. Oddly enough, the efforts to interdict such plots and plans (started largely under W but continued successfully under Obumbler) is now under attack and Obumbler is caving in. I say it again. GETTING bin Laden = good. But getting bin Laden was never sufficient. W got that. Too bad Obumbler does not.

Overall, except for the final period of W's two terms, FEWER Americans are working under Obumbler than under W. Bureau of Labor Statistics Data (I'm happy for you that YOU got a job, however.) And be honest. Those numbers are beyond just "suspect" anyway.

The auto industry would be working (arguably better) if Obumbler had not gone off the deep end.

The financial sector was alive and would be doing ok without Obumbler's policies. Maybe even better.

So, your notion of improvement is -- off. A lot.

This is news?

Yeah..me.

5 Years?

No repeat of 9/11.

Bin Laden is dead.

I'll take it.
Being a gay boy-toy doesn't count as a job, but at least your
name makes sense.

This is news?

Yeah..me.

5 Years?

No repeat of 9/11.

Bin Laden is dead.

I'll take it.
Being a gay boy-toy doesn't count as a job, but at least your
name makes sense.

Gay is the only thing you seem to add here ManMeatSucker.

You'd do better trolling gay web sites in your home country of the Czech Republic.

This is news?

Yeah..me.

5 Years?

No repeat of 9/11.

Bin Laden is dead.

I'll take it.

LOL.

things are better because in five years since the end of the Bush Administration, there was no repeat of 9/11/2001? There was no repeat of 9/11/2001 in the five years AFTER 9/11/2001 either.

Bin Laden is dead? Good. That means that Islamist asshole nutjob militant terrorism is no more? Oh wait. There WAS that Benghazi thing. And there was that Boston Marathon thing. And there innumerable other instances of Islamist scumbag terrorists continuing their thing. Oddly enough, the efforts to interdict such plots and plans (started largely under W but continued successfully under Obumbler) is now under attack and Obumbler is caving in. I say it again. GETTING bin Laden = good. But getting bin Laden was never sufficient. W got that. Too bad Obumbler does not.

Overall, except for the final period of W's two terms, FEWER Americans are working under Obumbler than under W. Bureau of Labor Statistics Data (I'm happy for you that YOU got a job, however.) And be honest. Those numbers are beyond just "suspect" anyway.

The auto industry would be working (arguably better) if Obumbler had not gone off the deep end.

The financial sector was alive and would be doing ok without Obumbler's policies. Maybe even better.

Sorry..I wasn't a big fan of the color coded warning system during the Bush administration. And 9/11 had a huge impact on NYC. It also seems that for the whole time Bush was in office and after the clean up? We had a big fucking hole in the ground. Now? There's a building.

And that Auto industry? Constantly built freakin awful SUVs.

Now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3VHlOvE2pI]First Test - 2010 Chevy Camaro - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXusbh5hb8U]2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Review - YouTube[/ame]

They build cool cars.

Sorry Swallow, giving blow jobs on street corners still doesn't count as a job even in the "Age of Obama".

Well since it seem to be your employment..I guess you just put yourself on the unemployment line.

But, fear not ManMeatSucker..I hear your country, the Czech Republic, has a pretty good safety net. Even for a faggot like yourself.

Yeah..me.

5 Years?

No repeat of 9/11.

Bin Laden is dead.

I'll take it.

LOL.

Sorry..I wasn't a big fan of the color coded warning system during the Bush administration. And 9/11 had a huge impact on NYC. It also seems that for the whole time Bush was in office and after the clean up? We had a big fucking hole in the ground. Now? There's a building.

Holy shit. You are now granting Obumbler credit for the construction of the Freedom Tower?!

:cuckoo:

LOL.

Holy shit. You are now granting Obumbler credit for the construction of the Freedom Tower?!

Dunno.

It's up now.

Wasn't there or even being worked on during the whole time Bush was in office.

Oh..and Bin Laden is dead. So is Gadaffi.

And as we see here folks.

Conservatives hate people in this country.

Mainly because it's a country that really doesn't suit them.

So when they get into elected office?

They do their very best to make everyone as miserable as themselves.

you've really reached low down...So you're saying that those 60% of the people who disapprove of Obama hate this country?
and with post such as this you make us here miserable daily

Last edited:

Dunno.

It's up now.

So is J. Christopher Stevens.

Hillary sounds kind of miserable (at least she admitted it was a "regret").

Last edited:

Dunno.

It's up now.

So is J. Christopher Stevens.

Hillary sounds kind of miserable (at least she admitted it was a "regret").

Yeah..

I am wondering where all you folks were when embassies and consulates were getting attacked during the Bush administration.

And we lost 4000 Americans overseas in a war started by a real live lie.

Oh yeah..you were waving the flag, saying "Stay the course" and calling people that questioned Bush in league with the Terrorists.

You know..like Bush did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sfNROmn7bc]cnn - george w bush "either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists" - YouTube[/ame]

I have no clue about your sexual preferences, Sallow...but your criteria for the last 5 years to be rated successful appear a tad weak.

Granted I am in competition for "understatement of the year".

Last edited:
I have no clue about your sexual preferences, Sallow...but your criteria for the last 5 years to be rated successful appear a tad weak.

I'm a raging heterosexual as my girlfriend can attest too. Have no idea why that is part of this post or why my success criteria is deemed "weak".

When you hit the marks and are successful that is considered what?

Failure?

The funny thing is - is that we don't have any idea what you guys consider "failure".

Reagan was bitching about Deficits and Debt with Carter. When he got into power he tripled them. He deregulated the financial industry which led directly to bailouts.

You guys were bitch about Deficits and Debt with Clinton (even though he lowered them) then when Bush got into power he went on a wild spending spree. He defunded regulators and guess what? The debt and deficit went up and we had to bailout the financial industry.

Seriously confusing.

I'm a raging heterosexual as my girlfriend can attest too. Have no idea why that is part of this post or why my success criteria is deemed "weak".

When you hit the marks and are successful that is considered what?

Failure?

The funny thing is - is that we don't have any idea what you guys consider "failure".

Reagan was bitching about Deficits and Debt with Carter. When he got into power he tripled them. He deregulated the financial industry which led directly to bailouts.

You guys were bitch about Deficits and Debt with Clinton (even though he lowered them) then when Bush got into power he went on a wild spending spree. He defunded regulators and guess what? The debt and deficit went up and we had to bailout the financial industry.

Seriously confusing.

What is confusing?? When you hit ten percent of your marks, that can't be defined as successful. When your signature target is totally missed...that can't be defined as successful. I suppose AQ is still on the run also?

Well it's become quite clear that Republican/Conservatives took the information gleaned by their multiple losses and are using it to keep up a "Misery Offensive". Basically that's the only thing that worked in 2010. That's when Conservatives convinced most of the nation their lives were going to be SO MISERABLE as a result of Democratic policies that they had better elect bat shit crazy tea party candidates to thwart the effort. This produced the Sequester, 42 attempts to repeal the ACA, a government shutdown that cost the economy 24 billion dollars, 55 actual bills being passed through congress (A record low), a slowing of hiring, cutting of vital services to the needy nation wide and 11 million people with legal statuses in limbo. They did all that, and turn around blame Democrats. Well that didn't work in Virginia or New York which both went Democrat. The only Republican winning big was Christie and that may well be because he showed he could work with Democrats to solve problems.

This should have been an indication that making life miserable for people and then blaming your opponents is not good governance and doesn't win elections. There are several bills in the house that if passed would make life better for people. Raising the minimum wage, the immigration reform act and the farm bill. What do Conservatives want to do?

Keep on making people miserable.

Let's see how that works come 2014.

:lol:

Same old Democrat shit!
If you want to know what the Democrats are up to, look at what they're accusing the Republicans of. It's the old, "who farted" game.

"Throwing grandma off a cliff"
"Making old people eat dog food"
"Starving our kids"
"If you get sick, the Republcans want you to die faster"
"Party of rich old white men"

It never ends, every time I turn on my TV there's another Democrat falsely blaming Conservatives for something the Liberals are responsible for!

Forum List

Back