The Republican case for Child labor.

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Child labor was and remains a good thing. Even the liberal NY Times supports it where it exists. Without the huge increases in wealth brought about by capitalism every living person on earth would have to work night and day in the hope of just surviving. Thus, capitalism renders child labor unnecessary but does not cause it as the liberal would have us believe. Please post above on fridge for daily review.

See why we must be positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?? The liberal does not think he is as ignorant as a Nazi but in reality he is. He is purely ignorant like most human beings throughout human history have been and so should not surprise us..

Theres a reason I hear all throughout the grapevine frm left and right..... ..

That your nickname is special ed.

And I can see why.

Liberals are stupid for not thinking child labor 's a good thing.

Why it's almost as good as slave labor.

OP is the typical partisan hack troll thread without i.q. or substance, and special ed being "speshul" wonders why he receives same in replies.

Want an adult discussion, carry yourself like a fucking adult and not some dipshit barely can tie his own shoes partisan dufus.

So child labor according to you is a good thing and capitalist have never employed children to help them earn a profit...

This is more of the race to the bottom by the idiots on the right and another step in their Grand Plan to hire qualified people from other countries while denying Americans education and good jobs.

Its common in tobacco fields and Repub assholes wants to see more children not attending school. See them in the documentary, Food Inc.

And of course, Gingrich said poor kids should clean toilets at the rich kids' schools.

The OP has posted a lot of utterly brainless, anti-America crap in the past so this is no surprise.

Liberals are stupid for not thinking child labor 's a good thing.

Why it's almost as good as slave labor.

Its pretty much the same as slave labor. A little child in the Food, Inc. documentary described working 16 hours a day with one 10 min break.

And of course, migrant farm workers are the new slaves in the US.

RWs really are the bottom feeders of the world. Too lazy to work and always looking for someone to do everything for them.

And I can see why.

Check out the comments sections for his books on Amazon. He can't even give those things away. Also, read comments by "Cato" on the forums.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

And I can see why.

Check out the comments sections for his books on Amazon. He can't even give those things away. Also, read comments by "Cato" on the forums.
Ive sen them before. Quite embarrassing. Dude is obsessive.

And I can see why.

Ive sen them before. Quite embarrassing. Dude is obsessive.
Some people wallow in their dismal attempts at intelligence, notice the OP does not state anything remotely close to a GOP idea on child labor..

Let me relate a story for consideration from my personal life. It was back about 1995, a good friend and neighbor who was also my daughter's employer was going on an extended vacation abroad. He planned to be away for about a month and wanted to hire my daughter to watch his house. She wanted the job because it was easy money for her... just go sit the house, enjoy his theater room, his premium cable and high-speed internet, hot tub, well-stocked fridge... the works. They agreed to a rate of $50 a week, which she considered more than fair for what she would be required to do. She was tickled! She'd already made plans for what she would do with the money. BUT....

Okay... turns out, he can't hire her because she already works for him and under the state labor laws, he has to pay her the hourly rate she is paid when doing her regular job. Well, that's $10 hr. Obviously, he can't afford to pay her that much to house sit. Now, it doesn't matter what the intentions were for the law, I'm sure they were noble and honorable, but why could two parties not negotiate a fair deal between each other without government interference?

The OP should send back his Social Security and Medicare which he hates with such a passion and go get a job that any child can do.

Except that he has paid into SS and Medicare his whole life. It's precisely THIS kind of ignorant shit that helps the argument for privatization of SS... so that dumb ass liberal misfits can't take it away from you at some point down the road because they want to be vindictive little shit heads. We've trusted you with our money our whole lives and now you want to act like it's not our money, it's YOUR money and YOU'LL decide who gets it. And... guess what else? There's NOT any money anymore, you've spent it and replaced it with IOUs! So now, you've basically stolen and spent our money and want to act like you're doing us a favor by sending us the check we are owed.

So she files for an anonymous LLC and the only cost is a Notary. Was that hard?
Oh..and thats IF theyre even interpreting the labor law correctly

I have my uh...."suspicions."

Forum List

Back