The Republican case for Child labor.

15 other ways around it, also.

Ways around the law? Whatever are you suggesting?
What state, we will see about this "law."

Ive worked for the same company under 2 different capacities at different pay, holding both jobs at once..... before so.......seems largely like bullshit.

Name the state. Cite the law. I call bullshit.

Under our current labor laws, Michaelangelo would never have been allowed to apprentice for Lorenzo Medici. In fact, Mr Buonarroti would have been charged with endangering the welfare of a child

Under our current labor laws, Michaelangelo would never have been allowed to apprentice for Lorenzo Medici. In fact, Mr Buonarroti would have been charged with endangering the welfare of a child
False, of course. Same way its false that you cant teach your kid how to fix cars in your driveway.

The OP should send back his Social Security and Medicare which he hates with such a passion and go get a job that any child can do.

Except that he has paid into SS and Medicare his whole life. It's precisely THIS kind of ignorant shit that helps the argument for privatization of SS... so that dumb ass liberal misfits can't take it away from you at some point down the road because they want to be vindictive little shit heads. We've trusted you with our money our whole lives and now you want to act like it's not our money, it's YOUR money and YOU'LL decide who gets it. And... guess what else? There's NOT any money anymore, you've spent it and replaced it with IOUs! So now, you've basically stolen and spent our money and want to act like you're doing us a favor by sending us the check we are owed.

Go have a hissy fit, it has been the right who has objected to and has rejected the very notion of Social Security and Medicare. I would be more than happy to refund the average contribution of $61,000 taxed in the average working lifetime. See what you can do with that.

The OP should send back his Social Security and Medicare which he hates with such a passion and go get a job that any child can do.

Except that he has paid into SS and Medicare his whole life. It's precisely THIS kind of ignorant shit that helps the argument for privatization of SS... so that dumb ass liberal misfits can't take it away from you at some point down the road because they want to be vindictive little shit heads. We've trusted you with our money our whole lives and now you want to act like it's not our money, it's YOUR money and YOU'LL decide who gets it. And... guess what else? There's NOT any money anymore, you've spent it and replaced it with IOUs! So now, you've basically stolen and spent our money and want to act like you're doing us a favor by sending us the check we are owed.

Go have a hissy fit, it has been the right who has objected to and has rejected the very notion of Social Security and Medicare. I would be more than happy to refund the average contribution of $61,000 taxed in the average working lifetime. See what you can do with that.

REALLY? ...When can I expect my motherfucking check?
AND... Can you send it express mail?

So she files for an anonymous LLC and the only cost is a Notary. Was that hard?

No, it was about as ignorant and stupid as anything you've ever posted.

Not hard at all.

Why? If you want her to earn money and remain legal that's what you do. If you can't be creative for your own daughter why would you try to blame the state?

Well no you can't do that because anonymous LLCs are only available in certain states and for certain situations. They're not available to 16-year-olds. Also, there is a $150 filing fee or more, depending on attorneys. You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about.

REALLY? ...When can I expect my motherfucking check?
AND... Can you send it express mail?

Keep in mind that $61,000 is taxable.

So she files for an anonymous LLC and the only cost is a Notary. Was that hard?

No, it was about as ignorant and stupid as anything you've ever posted.

Not hard at all.

Why? If you want her to earn money and remain legal that's what you do. If you can't be creative for your own daughter why would you try to blame the state?

Well no you can't do that because anonymous LLCs are only available in certain states and for certain situations. They're not available to 16-year-olds. Also, there is a $150 filing fee or more, depending on attorneys. You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Can't you do anything for yourself?

So child labor according to you is a good thing and capitalist have never employed children to help them earn a profit...
In 1993, when Congress proposed the U.S. Child Labor Deterrence Act, which would have blocked imports made by children (if it had passed), garment factories in Bangladesh fired 50,000 children. Many ended up in worse jobs, like prostitution.

Ive worked for the same company under 2 different capacities at different pay, holding both jobs at once..... before so.......seems largely like bullshit.

Were you 16 and covered by child labor laws?
Cite the law.

I don't have to cite jack shit to you, piss ant. I didn't go look up the law, I took his word for it, why would he lie? We ended up working it out, I won't say how but she got her money and he got his house sat. I'm just relaying a personal experience when it comes to the child labor laws. AND... If you think that I am going to ever trust your interpretation of the law, you must be huffing paint again.

"Talk to these families in the dump, and a job in a sweatshop is a cherished dream, an escalator out of poverty, the kind of gauzy if probably unrealistic ambition that parents everywhere often have for their children."

Forum List

Back