The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

Inflation has been consistently falling just as we said it would. The remarkable thing is that it didn’t require a recession or high unemployment which common wisdom thought was unavoidable.

This is a big win for the country, it’s sure to disappoint Republicans who have been praying for a bad recession since Biden came into office.
Who is "we"?

Sloppy Joe is the beneficiary of slowing inflation because interest rates are double what they were approx. one year ago. That's a muzzle on the entire housing market and tends to squash purchases of "big ticket" consumer items.

More to the point, deficits are out of control due to Dem / Marxist spending frenzy with the monstrosity of the "green new fraud" and the laughably entitled "inflation reduction act" which, to no one's surprise, caused inflation to hit 40 year highs.

Sloppy Joe is now trying a new scheme to dump $half trillion in student debt on the taxpayers while sending $millions more to Ukraine.

More Dem / Marxist deficit spending is not a win for anyone.

You failed to post any data. Offering to post data is not posting data.

You failed to cut and paste any data.

If that's a lie then link to the data.
Is that your pledge to do the math if I do, Bluffy?

I am able - which is why I not only offered, but also explained how, Bluffy...

Don't try to get jiggy.....you're not nearly good enough.
So, you lied. You hoped to perpetrate a fraud and you failed.

No data was posted. What a silly attempt at fraud.

You should read the OP.

When Grifty left office, fewer Americans were working than when he took it.
Yes I read the OP...and I have also showed you the numbers from the American people who are worse off, a record amount of Americans...your proganda won't change those facts

So, you lied. You hoped to perpetrate a fraud and you failed.

No data was posted. What a silly attempt at fraud.
No...the fraud is your implication that you have some idea of who is doing the spending.

Yes I read the OP...and I have also showed you the numbers from the American people who are worse off, a record amount of Americans...your proganda won't change those facts
No...

Like all the simple mantras you are obliged rebleat on cue

Who is "we"?

Sloppy Joe is the beneficiary of slowing inflation because interest rates are double what they were approx. one year ago. That's a muzzle on the entire housing market and tends to squash purchases of "big ticket" consumer items.

More to the point, deficits are out of control due to Dem / Marxist spending frenzy with the monstrosity of the "green new fraud" and the laughably entitled "inflation reduction act" which, to no one's surprise, caused inflation to hit 40 year highs.

Sloppy Joe is now trying a new scheme to dump $half trillion in student debt on the taxpayers while sending $millions more to Ukraine.

More Dem / Marxist deficit spending is not a win for anyone.
It’s not normal to have interest rates essentially zero, which is what we had before the pandemic because no one thought the economy could withstand anything less than free money for everyone.

You've yapped, impotently, at the facts.

Forum List

Back