The religion of the left: Climate Change

Hey remember you're the one denying global warming so look at yourself you twit. View attachment 756574

Now you are flatly LYING since nowhere do I deny the warming trend since 1700, 1850 and from 1979, heck it is Easly implied when I stated it has been COOLING for the last 8 years which logically means it was warming before that.

You didn't figure the obvious........ :oops8:

No clear CO2/temperature connection at all.

You skipped over this which I based it on the two charts which you also ignored.

You are an empty wordsmith who now lies as well.

I have just posted the evidence for Global warming, your delusional.

You posted it based on a lie as I didn't once deny the decades long warming.

A true scientist would never be that stupid to make obvious lies about something I never stated.

You are NOT a scientist.

Stop lying!

Warmist/alarmists ignore these reports all the time because it shows that CO2 is vital to the health of the planet and life within as clearly shown in these two NASA reports:

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds​

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.

An international team of 32 authors from 24 institutions in eight countries led the effort, which involved using satellite data from NASA’s Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer instruments to help determine the leaf area index, or amount of leaf cover, over the planet’s vegetated regions. The greening represents an increase in leaves on plants and trees equivalent in area to two times the continental United States.

LINK

===

Greening of the Earth Mitigates Surface Warming​

A new study published in the journal Science Advances titled “Biophysical impacts of Earth greening largely controlled by aerodynamic resistance” reports that the entire land surface would have been much warmer without the cooling effect of increased green cover during the recent decades. The study used high-quality satellite data from NASA’s MODIS sensors and NCAR’s state-of-the-art numerical earth system model.

LINK

Carlson is an idiot. The left don't believe in climate change we accept it as a scientific fact. It's you denying Chumps who have to believe in what's not happening.

LOL you start off with your first post of the thread with a bunch of personal attacks and then fail to tell us why you think Tucker is wrong which means your post is an EPIC FAIL!

You are a phony which is why many think little of you.

:)

Last edited:
And that's not a grammatically correct sentence.

Nobody's perfect.

He is a noisy paper tiger with a phony science degree written on carboard.

This is all he is:

_____Show me you War Face.jpg

You should trave more find out what the real World is like, educate yourself.

I see that you can't address my post because you are a lazy idiot who doesn't know what BSk means.

Now I have to educate you:

Own Your Weather

Köppen Climate Classification: Defining The Climate Zones Of The World​

A region's vegetation results from its average weather conditions, while the underlying vegetation also influences its climate. The Köppen Climate Classification system is based on this relationship.

LINK

The relationship has not changed in my region which is large it is still a hot and dry summer and cold winter semi desert region and has been for THOUSANDS of years.

Struth not Al Gore again is that all you Chumps have. Yes there are extremes in weather around the world. Here's a tip America is not the World.

Hawk mentions just two things and you deflect by running to something about flooding rains which is a common feature of La-Nina effects on parts of Australia and neither one was about America itself you idiot!

There are no extremes. There are less hurricanes now and far less people die than in the past.

Al Gore predicted the polar cap would melt by 2013 and polar bears would go extinct. None of that happened. But you people are religious zealots so it doesn’t matter, you just make up some new bullshit and claim the end of the world is coming.

Hurricanes and Sea Ice which you didn't respond to.

You are bad at this.

Please explain why I should not conclude you're simply cherry picking.

And I presented that specific chart in response to a comment about Al Gore's Arctic ice prediction.

Hey pal, scientific evidence is not a religion or a belief, it's a plain bloody fact you twit. Ask yourself yourself what sort of brain dead moron watches Carlson on Fox.
There is no scientific evidence of global warming, which is why they had to name change it to “climate change”, which is an absurd name that means nothing.

There are tens of thousands of pages of scientific evidence for anthropogenic global warming. See www.ipcc.ch for starters.

No, there are thousands of pages of OPINION.

That and computer derived fiction.

No real evidence.

You posted it based on a lie as I didn't once deny the decades long warming.

A true scientist would never be that stupid to make obvious lies about something I never stated.

You are NOT a scientist.

Stop lying!
Yes it's been warming over the last few decades.

Please explain why I should not conclude you're simply cherry picking.

And I presented that specific chart in response to a comment about Al Gore's Arctic ice prediction.

Al Gove didn't make a personal prediction that it would vanish by 2014, he was paraphrasing a scientist who was wrong about it.

It is FACT that the decline stopped after 2007, which you continually resist because it is inconvenient.

You should be using SII or MASIE as they are based on actual data while PIOMAS is a full model set up.

Arctic Sea Ice Volume Anomaly​

Sea Ice Volume is calculated using the Pan-Arctic Ice Ocean Modeling and Assimilation System (PIOMAS, Zhang and Rothrock, 2003) developed at APL/PSC. Anomalies for each day are calculated relative to the average over the 1979 -2021 period for that day of the year to remove the annual cycle. The model mean annual cycle of sea ice volume over this period ranges from 28,000 km3 in April to 11,500 km3 in September. The blue line represents the trend calculated from January 1 1979 to the most recent date indicated on the figure. Shaded areas represent one and two standard deviations of the residuals of the anomaly from the trend in Fig 1 and standard deviations about the daily 1979-2017 mean in Fig 2.

LINK

======

piomas-ice-volume-to-mar-2021 (1).png

The decline has stopped a FACT you resist all the time.

There is no scientific evidence of global warming, which is why they had to name change it to “climate change”, which is an absurd name that means nothing.
It is not renamed it is Global warming that is causing CC. Stop watching conspiracy theory Fox entertainment. Watch msm.

Forum List

Back