The Religion of Peace murders another cartoonist

But but but, oh hold on, that's right I forgot :eusa_doh:

14102.jpg

islam-is-a-religion-of-peace-1-resized.jpg
the bible approves of all those things and more

Typical Leftist deflection, what about the Christians, no this isn't about Christians, it's about your friends the Muslims.

The difference between The Bible and the bird cage liner The Qu'ran, is that Christianity has developed and modernised, we don't gouge out eyes anymore, we don't stone women to death etc.

The 7th Century Death Cult is exactly how it was in the 7th Century, it's not developed, it's not modernised, they do not belong in ANY Western nation and before this is finished the West will have either slaughtered most of them in the streets or thrown their filthy buttocks back to the desert crapheaps they have always belonged in.
your a christian and your saying you want murder all muslims, thereofre your religion has alot to do with it. If your religion was so peaceful there wouldn't be millions of you genocidal psychopaths running around would there?

the only modern developed christians in the world are the ones who are rich from centuries of slavery and colonization which was also done in the name of Chritianity

Would you prefer the Islamics slaughters all of us?

"the only modern developed christians in the world are the ones who are rich from centuries of slavery and colonization which was also done in the name of Chritianity"

The Leftist Guilt Complex of pushing the Memo of The Slave Trade and Colonialism doesn't effect me, I'm immune to any and all Leftist Guilt Complex Memos.
I have more choices than ISIS or genocidal christians like you, who want to murder everyone who isn't white christian and right wing.....

And Pantsuit wants to bring thousands more of these charming little urchins into this country and put them right into our neighborhoods and schools.

14102.jpg

Typical Leftist deflection, what about the Christians, no this isn't about Christians, it's about your friends the Muslims.

The difference between The Bible and the bird cage liner The Qu'ran, is that Christianity has developed and modernised, we don't gouge out eyes anymore, we don't stone women to death etc.

The 7th Century Death Cult is exactly how it was in the 7th Century, it's not developed, it's not modernised, they do not belong in ANY Western nation and before this is finished the West will have either slaughtered most of them in the streets or thrown their filthy buttocks back to the desert crapheaps they have always belonged in.
your a christian and your saying you want murder all muslims, thereofre your religion has alot to do with it. If your religion was so peaceful there wouldn't be millions of you genocidal psychopaths running around would there?

the only modern developed christians in the world are the ones who are rich from centuries of slavery and colonization which was also done in the name of Chritianity

"the only modern developed christians in the world are the ones who are rich from centuries of slavery and colonization which was also done in the name of Chritianity"

The Leftist Guilt Complex of pushing the Memo of The Slave Trade and Colonialism doesn't effect me, I'm immune to any and all Leftist Guilt Complex Memos.
I have more choices than ISIS or genocidal christians like you, who want to murder everyone who isn't white christian and right wing.....

No I have nothing against Liberals, it's the Leftists who are the problem within all Western Society and especially the Leftist Extremists who want No Borders and our nations flooded with these Muslim savages.

I also have no problem with people of other religions, just as long as we respect each others religions.

My problem is with Leftists and their new pets the Islamists, it makes a sort of sense this being in bed together though, as both the Leftists and the Islamists want to destroy all Western Society and our values systems.

14102.jpg

Odd. I have been a Christian all my life, and haven't murdered a lefty yet. I must be doing it wrong.

Odd. I have been a Christian all my life, and haven't murdered a lefty yet. I must be doing it wrong.
but you want too right?

And Pantsuit wants to bring thousands more of these charming little urchins into this country and put them right into our neighborhoods and schools.
not to idaho? Do you guys even have black people yet?

As we don't hear of rioting and looting in the State of Idaho, I'd say that they have minimal blacks there.
so you want to murder blacks too huh? what a shock

How you get that from the comment I posted about the State of Idaho I don't know.

but you want too right?

To remind you what the thread OP Topic is about.

but you want too right?
Words are few I have spoken
I could waste a thousand years
Wrapped in sorrow words are token
Come inside and catch my tears

but you want too right?

so why are you advocating genocide in this thread? is that what the topic is?

but you want too right?
The thought never crossed my mind. Disappointed?

not to idaho? Do you guys even have black people yet?

As we don't hear of rioting and looting in the State of Idaho, I'd say that they have minimal blacks there.
so you want to murder blacks too huh? what a shock
Why would anyone want to murder black people. They are doing a remarkable job on theit own starting with aborting their young.

but you want too right?

I already made a comment about the OP topic, I commented about the cartoon that resulted in someone again being murdered.

but you want too right?

Genocide of muslims? No. Just beat them back to their caves.

but you want too right?

I already made a comment about the OP topic, I commented about the cartoon that resulted in someone again being murdered.

you said we should commit genocide against 1.5 billion muslims? when I asked you why you added we should murder everyone leftwing of hillary clinton, and also black people.... why do you want to kill billions of people?

but you want too right?

Genocide of muslims? No. Just beat them back to their caves.

The problem is they won't go back of their own accord, they'll refuse and probably refuse in the most violent way, so that's when the whip must be cracked and hardcore measures taken against them.

Forum List

Back