The Religion of Peace murders another cartoonist

Odd. I have been a Christian all my life, and haven't murdered a lefty yet. I must be doing it wrong.
but you want too right?

To remind you what the thread OP Topic is about.

so why are you advocating genocide in this thread? is that what the topic is?

I already made a comment about the OP topic, I commented about the cartoon that resulted in someone again being murdered.

you said we should commit genocide against 1.5 billion muslims? when I asked you why you added we should murder everyone leftwing of hillary clinton, and also black people.... why do you want to kill billions of people?

I never commented anything of the sort, where did I say anyone to the Left of Hillary should be in your words murdered?

Cartoon-Radical-Islam.jpg

but you want too right?

I already made a comment about the OP topic, I commented about the cartoon that resulted in someone again being murdered.

you said we should commit genocide against 1.5 billion muslims? when I asked you why you added we should murder everyone leftwing of hillary clinton, and also black people.... why do you want to kill billions of people?

I never commented anything of the sort, where did I say anyone to the Left of Hillary should be in your words murdered?
so not leftists just muslims, hispanics, atheists and blacks? anyone else? im guessing the gays too right?

Odd. I have been a Christian all my life, and haven't murdered a lefty yet. I must be doing it wrong.
but you want too right?

Genocide of muslims? No. Just beat them back to their caves.

The problem is they won't go back of their own accord, they'll refuse and probably refuse in the most violent way, so that's when the whip must be cracked and hardcore measures taken against them.
I was trying to be kind. We need another Crusades.

so not leftists just muslims, hispanics, atheists and blacks? anyone else? im guessing the gays too right?

You're a complete idiot, go away, where did I mention Hispanics and gays?

oh so your a big fan of gay rights huh? lol

but you want too right?

The problem is they won't go back of their own accord, they'll refuse and probably refuse in the most violent way, so that's when the whip must be cracked and hardcore measures taken against them.

Anyone with any intelligence and who's head isn't stuck in the sand knows that this ends with a Final Crusade to remove the Muslim filth from Western nations.

Only Leftist idiots like the Purple Owl are crapping themselves that their Muslim pets are going to at some point and without warning be dealt with in the most hardcore way.

Anyone with any intelligence and who's head isn't stuck in the sand knows that this ends with a Final Crusade to remove the Muslim filth from Western nations.

Only Leftist idiots like the Purple Owl are crapping themselves that their Muslim pets are going to at some point and without warning be dealt with in the most hardcore way.
Republicans and ISIS should just join forces to fight against us leftists, other than your favorite flavor of Abrahamism your the same people

No I'm anti-LGBT anything, but unlike your Muslim pets I don't want to throw gays off rooftops.

Are your Islamist pets fans of gay rights? How are your Islamist pets on womens rights?

defaced%20women_zps5csqdzi6.jpg

No I'm anti-LGBT anything, but unlike your Muslim pets I don't want to throw gays off rooftops.

Are your Islamist pets fans of gay rights? How are your Islamist pets on womens rights?

defaced%20women_zps5csqdzi6.jpg
so what you want to murder them for being brown?

I don't give a fuck what you think or comment, if you want to support degenerates who suck each others dicks and shaft each other up the anus, then that's your moral compass problem and normal, healthy living people like me who do have a moral compass aren't bothered what you think.
your advocating wholesale slaughter of 80-90% of the world and you think your a normal healthy person with good morals? are you insane?

Forum List

Back