The Regressives are going after masculinity bigly

Sheesh who has has girls
And right away, they jump in to change the subject and make it about me.

Looks like ol' Mac has nailed it yet again.

Wow, you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you! It strikes me that you have some serious issues with your masculinity.

You haven't "nailed it". You haven't even hit the tree much less the target.

The left doesn't have "masculinity problems". They aren't the ones who are marching with tiki torches chanting "The Jews will not replace us", or claiming that white men are under attack. They don't call women "feminazis". It's the right wing men who have these masculinity issues.

Men who don't have masculinity issues, see women as equals, and aren't intimidated by smart, strong women. They don't have a problem with sharing power either because they know that everyone needs to work together to build a strong nation.

It's only the insecure, weak men who have a problem sharing power. Men like the asshole you elected President who can't stand criticism and wants media outlets who tell the truth about his craptacular administration, shut down.

Who married women who don't dare stand up to him and then bullies them around. A guy so insecure he lives in a gold apartment to show off how rich he is. Biff Trump is so insecure he threatened to take the license if the network that broke the story of Tillerson calling him a "moron".

You elected a man who admits to sexually assaulting women as President
. I guess Trump knows that he's so odious that no woman would be open to a consensual relationship with him.

Where did he admit to that, I recall a private NBC video from 15 years ago used in the election by BJ Bill's wife...?
grabbing a girl right by the pussy without her consent is sexual assault, regressive lumpy

Considering what you say on line I can only imagine what you'd say in a private conversation with the guys, That was an invasion of privacy, a set up by NBC in collusion with the DNC .. granted though, I'd never say crap like that.
Ive never said to someone that ive sexually assaulted a chick, dude.

Me neither...but the quote is, "Grab them by the pussy" he never said he forced the issue..

Sheesh who has has girls
Wow, you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you! It strikes me that you have some serious issues with your masculinity.

You haven't "nailed it". You haven't even hit the tree much less the target.

The left doesn't have "masculinity problems". They aren't the ones who are marching with tiki torches chanting "The Jews will not replace us", or claiming that white men are under attack. They don't call women "feminazis". It's the right wing men who have these masculinity issues.

Men who don't have masculinity issues, see women as equals, and aren't intimidated by smart, strong women. They don't have a problem with sharing power either because they know that everyone needs to work together to build a strong nation.

It's only the insecure, weak men who have a problem sharing power. Men like the asshole you elected President who can't stand criticism and wants media outlets who tell the truth about his craptacular administration, shut down.

Who married women who don't dare stand up to him and then bullies them around. A guy so insecure he lives in a gold apartment to show off how rich he is. Biff Trump is so insecure he threatened to take the license if the network that broke the story of Tillerson calling him a "moron".

You elected a man who admits to sexually assaulting women as President
. I guess Trump knows that he's so odious that no woman would be open to a consensual relationship with him.

Where did he admit to that, I recall a private NBC video from 15 years ago used in the election by BJ Bill's wife...?
grabbing a girl right by the pussy without her consent is sexual assault, regressive lumpy

Considering what you say on line I can only imagine what you'd say in a private conversation with the guys, That was an invasion of privacy, a set up by NBC in collusion with the DNC .. granted though, I'd never say crap like that.

Me neither...but the quote is, "Grab them by the pussy" he never said he forced the issue..
he said without asking/ he doesnt even wait...hes a star so he can do anything

Sheesh who has has girls

When you're fooling around with a women?man do you ask each time you're going to touch a new part...:lol:

There a very appriecable upside to this growing movement of feminizing of men. Regardless of any social initiative; biology trumps all. Women still prefer to breed with dominant alpha males, regardless of what they choose to natter on about. That means more pussy, and more babies for "real" men. And that's as it should be. Its how nature intended the pecking order to work itself out. There's never been a better time, to be a man, amongst males...
This is why I find the term "gender is a social construct" - I saw that quite a bit as I was putting the OP together - so telling. They want to completely ignore biology in order to attain their goal of diluting and minimizing masculinity.

That's a standard behavior of ideologues: Denying the obvious if it doesn't fit the agenda.

Explain why you believe this is emasculating to the boys in this case.
I have no idea if this "is emasculating to the boys in this case".

You just made that claim up.

My point is not about this specific case.

I can't imagine that's not clear.

Are you serious?
That's your entire premise.

The current situation with the Boy Scouts illustrates yet another way the Regressive Left is trying to "fundamentally change" the country, and it's certainly working.

The Regressives have determined that they must dilute and decrease masculinity, which is why we're seeing so many stories where they are actively working to meld the two genders together.

From the Boy Scouts to Target's "Gender Neutral Kid's Collection" to gender-neutral parenting (Should You Raise a Gender-neutral Baby?), this is certainly a train that won't be stopping until masculinity is marginalized in every possible corner of our society.

If you want to know what people are thinking, just pay attention to what they are saying and doing, So, as usual, I'll provide some supporting material, all written in favor of this movement:

How to Combat Toxic Masculinity: Don’t be Afraid to Engage
Bullying and Toxic Masculinity
We Need To 'Undefine' Masculinity
The Mean Progressive: Trumped-Up Masculinity
A Guy’s Guide to The Gender-Minimized 1st Date -
Feminism 101: What is Toxic Masculinity?
Why Masculinity Needs To Be Crushed
Should We End Masculinity - The Progressive View
So somehow you don't see a difference between what you're trying to accomplish, and whether it's being accomplished.

Well, there's nothing I can do about that. The distinction there should be pretty clear, for anyone whose eyes are open.
So somehow you don't see a difference between what you're trying to accomplish, and whether it's being accomplished.

The only thing I'm trying to accomplish is to gain some clarity on your position in this thread.

I don't see how using the decision of the BSA
as an example of the "emasculization of America" is valid when you just admitted that you have no idea if this "is emasculating to the boys in this case".

Well, there's nothing I can do about that. The distinction there should be pretty clear, for anyone whose eyes are open.

Nothing is clear here. Not even to you apparently.

Sheesh who has has girls

When you're fooling around with a women?man do you ask each time you're going to touch a new part...:lol:
Ive never walked up to a chick and grabbed her right by the pussy. With or without asking, thats just an abject failsauce lack of smooth

The current situation with the Boy Scouts illustrates yet another way the Regressive Left is trying to "fundamentally change" the country, and it's certainly working.

The Regressives have determined that they must dilute and decrease masculinity, which is why we're seeing so many stories where they are actively working to meld the two genders together.

From the Boy Scouts to Target's "Gender Neutral Kid's Collection" to gender-neutral parenting (Should You Raise a Gender-neutral Baby?), this is certainly a train that won't be stopping until masculinity is marginalized in every possible corner of our society.

If you want to know what people are thinking, just pay attention to what they are saying and doing, So, as usual, I'll provide some supporting material, all written in favor of this movement:

Soon women will be the toughest men in the military.

Does that scare you?

This is why I find the term "gender is a social construct" - I saw that quite a bit as I was putting the OP together - so telling. They want to completely ignore biology in order to attain their goal of diluting and minimizing masculinity.

That's a standard behavior of ideologues: Denying the obvious if it doesn't fit the agenda.

Are you serious?

The only thing I'm trying to accomplish is to gain some clarity on your position in this thread.

as an example of the "emasculization of America" is valid when you just admitted that you have no idea if this "is emasculating to the boys in this case".

Well, then we just don't communicate well. I'll be happy to take the blame.

The point is that the Regressives are trying to dilute and minimize masculinity.

Is it working? I don't know. We'll see.

If that still isn't clear enough, I just can't help you. Blame me.

Everyones free to judge and be a busy body. They're also free to start their own clubs, with their own values, and quit being such a little bitch about everyone else's because it exibits the very behaviour theyre complaining about.

If anyone wants co-ed scouting ... The Boy Scouts of America already offers that ... Bitch ... :thup:
The people attempting to make the Boy Scouts change their troop structure are the meddling busy bodies.

The people attempting to make the Boy Scouts change their troop structure are the meddling busy bodies.

The BSA made the decision.

Sheesh who has has girls

Ive never walked up to a chick and grabbed her right by the pussy. With or without asking, thats just an abject failsauce lack of smooth

Sheesh, just talking about it has you tongue tied....

Yup, his technique sucks......

I guess I just consider my own experience....in thinking, the dufusses that think its some smooth move to grab a pussy....are usually the type that dont know how to get pussy.

Mebbe my anecdotal experience is incorrect....thats aight

I don't see it that way. My boys and my oldest daughter were in scouts. The Girl Scouts do better down here. Always have . They got to go to this camp down on the water, hike trails, ride bikes, learn to ID critters and plants, learned how to sail a sunfish, and just all that camp stuff. The boys? Wel, they got to watch a vedio on fire making, they were not allowed to do real fire. No pocket knives, no nothing no camp mohawk nothing. BSA has been an ailing organization for ever. The way they went about this whole thing only showcases their incomptance that much more. To me, it is more useful to lament the lack of masculinity in society. Whats going on with the scouts is a symptom of that if anything.

There were already co-ed scouting options.
Explorer Scouts (they changed the name to Venturing Scouts) are co-ed ... They offer most of the same scouting opportunities, especially in high adventure areas.

Venturing Scouts ... Ages 13-20 ... 158000 scouts and 58000 Adult Volunteers.

It also falls under the Boy Scouts of America co-op.
The same facilities and structure are offered ... They have the same privileges to Scouting venues and activities.

To force the Boy Scouts to take on gender challenges they should not be required to is wrong.
If there isn't a Venturing Scouts troop in your area ... And your child wants to participate ... Then start one ... :thup:

Or people that dont like the boyscouts doing this can start their own scouting organization :thup:
They already have. Trail Life USA is the traditional alternative to BSA. The loss of membership is one of the reasons why the Boy Scouts decided to stop being boy scouts.

Are you serious?

The point is that the Regressives are trying to dilute and minimize masculinity.

You're not very good at this.

I don't see it that way. My boys and my oldest daughter were in scouts. The Girl Scouts do better down here. Always have . They got to go to this camp down on the water, hike trails, ride bikes, learn to ID critters and plants, learned how to sail a sunfish, and just all that camp stuff. The boys? Wel, they got to watch a vedio on fire making, they were not allowed to do real fire. No pocket knives, no nothing no camp mohawk nothing. BSA has been an ailing organization for ever. The way they went about this whole thing only showcases their incomptance that much more. To me, it is more useful to lament the lack of masculinity in society. Whats going on with the scouts is a symptom of that if anything.

There were already co-ed scouting options.
Explorer Scouts (they changed the name to Venturing Scouts) are co-ed ... They offer most of the same scouting opportunities, especially in high adventure areas.

Venturing Scouts ... Ages 13-20 ... 158000 scouts and 58000 Adult Volunteers.

It also falls under the Boy Scouts of America co-op.
The same facilities and structure are offered ... They have the same privileges to Scouting venues and activities.

To force the Boy Scouts to take on gender challenges they should not be required to is wrong.
If there isn't a Venturing Scouts troop in your area ... And your child wants to participate ... Then start one ... :thup:

Or people that dont like the boyscouts doing this can start their own scouting organization :thup:
They already have. Trail Life USA is the traditional alternative to BSA. The loss of membership is one of the reasons why the Boy Scouts decided to stop being boy scouts.
imagine that, people going out and doing something as opposed to whining and complaining

thank ya

I think it would help if you explained things in greater detail. Just what exactly offends you? Of what are you being deprived? Of what are other people being deprived that they are legitimately entitled to? You are being very coy and I think that this is what ticks people off.[/QUOTE]
I'm not offended by anything. I'm not being deprived of anything. It's not about me. I just made an observation.

Now, please answer my question.
.[/QUOTE]
I did already. You need to elaborate some more. What is this "masculinity" that you going on about? Why do you think that male persons are suffering? Are they not part of humanity? It appears that you are arguing for some "special" rights or special treatment for people with male bodies. Otherwise, why the article?

Are you serious?

You're not very good at this.

Yes, I am. It's you who can't seem to keep up.

Look at what I actually wrote: The Left is succeeding at fundamentally changing the country.

Did I say that the Left is succeeding in emasculating men? Nope.

This is why I no longer burn much effort trying to communicate with ideologues. Your thought processes are damaged by your ideology.

This is the best time in human history to be alive. Well, excluding the future if we are talking about time as a circle

Sheesh who has has girls

He actually said "you don't even have to wait. When you're a star you can do anything. "

Now, years later the number of women who let Harvey Weinstein grab them by the pussy, for decades prove Trump right all along.

I think it would help if you explained things in greater detail. Just what exactly offends you? Of what are you being deprived? Of what are other people being deprived that they are legitimately entitled to? You are being very coy and I think that this is what ticks people off.
I'm not offended by anything. I'm not being deprived of anything. It's not about me. I just made an observation.

Now, please answer my question.
.[/QUOTE]
I did already. You need to elaborate some more. What is this "masculinity" that you going on about? Why do you think that male persons are suffering? Are they not part of humanity? It appears that you are arguing for some "special" rights or special treatment for people with male bodies. Otherwise, why the article?[/QUOTE]
I can see that you're not going to answer my direct question.

I answered yours, but fortunately, I wasn't expecting you to return the courtesy.

I guess I just consider my own experience....in thinking, the dufusses that think its some smooth move to grab a pussy....are usually the type that dont know how to get pussy.

Mebbe my anecdotal experience is incorrect....thats aight

Realistically though, rich famous guys/gals have plenty of perks and while Trump's President, I don't believe he'll be committing adultery but that was great dirt to have on him.

Sheesh who has has girls

He actually said "you don't even have to wait. When you're a star you can do anything. "

Now, years later the number of women who let Harvey Weinstein grab them by the pussy, for decades prove Trump right all along.
Prove him right by saying that it bothered them psychologically and they considered it assault?

Good one.

Not sure but - Imma just go ahead and consider Trump and Harvey's demeanor towards women about the same.

Forum List

Back