Some are more equal than others

OMG, please. The fact that our teachers represent the dumbest, most bigoted and closed minded percentage of the population is a completely different topic.

You do know that the LSAT is a completely private exam with no link to any public institution, right?

I generally get a good indication of how clueless people are by the number of times they refer to my ignorance, lack of logic, etc. and so forth, rather than actually addressing the issue.

And I could tear you apart in court if you're as short on logic in there as you are here.

Hmm...so how clueless do you consider yourself?

You're still a teacher, or so you say. A teacher who does nothing but teach to a test.

My dog can do that.

I teach it because...wait for it now...wait for it...I did so well on it. My score is what I got before I started teaching it, obviously. This was 2 years ago...now I could probably get a 180 on it. But regardless, its not a test about knowledge its a test about intellect.

It is a test for people that want to become Lawyers. Get over your self.

That you would demand others take a test you teach to prove your smarter is , to say the least, unfair. There are other words to describe it also.

I teach it because...wait for it now...wait for it...I did so well on it. My score is what I got before I started teaching it, obviously. This was 2 years ago...now I could probably get a 180 on it. But regardless, its not a test about knowledge its a test about intellect.

Proof positive that tests about intellect are worthless.

You're still a teacher, or so you say. A teacher who does nothing but teach to a test.

My dog can do that.

Your dog got almost a perfect score on the LSAT's? You do know that's what you have to have to be allowed to teach it for Stanley Kaplan and the other review courses. Right?

And psssssssssssssst... he's not supposed to teach to anything else.

Your dog got almost a perfect score on the LSAT's? You do know that's what you have to have to be allowed to teach it for Stanley Kaplan and the other review courses. Right?

Read it again slowly. My dog can teach to the test is what I said. She is exceptional in every way.

And I know he's not "supposed" to teach to anything else. That was my point.

My dog can do that.

Lmao. Its not a test about knowledge its a test about logical skills, critical reading, and analyitical skills. Can your dog do that?

It is a test for people that want to become Lawyers. Get over your self.

That you would demand others take a test you teach to prove your smarter is , to say the least, unfair. There are other words to describe it also.

It is also a test which can be sufficient to get into MENSA. Its basically an alternative form of IQ test judging certain types of abilities. The test does not mean that I am brilliant, but it means that I am very good at the type of analytic skills which are basically the same ones used here ...or at least the ones which should be used.

Read it again slowly. My dog can teach to the test is what I said. She is exceptional in every way.

Well then your dog can make $200 an hour tutoring in NYC.

I mean if its so easy why aren't you here doing that?

Perhaps next time I should put in little marks indicating sarcasm.... being you're so bright and all.

Your point was kind of meaningless.

Right. I think that's what we've been saying.

SO you missed where Larkinn, a teacher of the LSAT, has demanded people take it and compare it to him? I know, lets have Larkinn go against me on a pistol range at 25 yards and lower to prove who is smarter..... Remembering I have never fired less than expert on said range. Now that would be fair wouldn't it?

As an aside...a plea to anyone who may ever take a review course for anything...for the love of god and everything holy...do not ever take a Kaplan course. I have so many students who come to me basically broken because Kaplan fucked them over so bad and its so hard to fix them.

SO you missed where Larkinn, a teacher of the LSAT, has demanded people take it and compare it to him? I know, lets have Larkinn go against me on a pistol range at 25 yards and lower to prove who is smarter..... Remembering I have never fired less than expert on said range. Now that would be fair wouldn't it?

Wow, you are really bad at analogies, and getting the point.

1) This is the score I got before I started teaching it.
2) This is basically an alternative form of IQ test...which shooting a pistol is not.
3) This tests the same skills which are helpful to debate and critical reasoning...hence why they are applicable here.

I've seen the exchanges. And I never screw with people in their areas of expertise. I have no doubt you could kick my butt on a pistol range. ;)

I think his point about the LSAT was that a huge part of it is logic questions...

Oooh...wow. Unfortunately, the only people who care are the Menses. Or Mensites? Lol. Like I said, tests meant to gauge intellect are completely meaningless. (And I say that knowing that I test well. It's still meaningless.)

And yes, my dog can do it. At least as well as you. And she looks good while she's at it.

2) This is basically an alternative form of IQ test...which shooting a pistol is not.
3) This tests the same skills which are helpful to debate and critical reasoning...hence why they are applicable here.

Pistol shooting is most definately a winning form of debate, if I can shoot you before you can shoot me, who do you think will win the debate? :lol: :doubt: :eusa_pray: :badgrin:

I can't imagine what a tough time you would have if you weren't so gifted, if this is evidence of your superior intellect, debating skill and critical reasoning powers.

Oooh...wow. Unfortunately, the only people who care are the Menses. Or Mensites? Lol. Like I said, tests meant to gauge intellect are completely meaningless. (And I say that knowing that I test well. It's still meaningless.)

And yes, my dog can do it. At least as well as you. And she looks good while she's at it.

Sure you can. Which is why you are a bitter Legal Secretary and not a Lawyer, right? Or at the very least not taking the LSAT, doing amazing, and then charging $200 an hour for it, since its so easy your dog can do it, right? Btw...people actually charge that much for it in NYC. I certainly don't, but some do.

Not really. His starting salary will probably be at about $175,000 a year before bonus ;)

I'm sure your dog looks good. Dogs are generally cute. You, however, are a very angry person.

Me? I don't need to aggrandize myself on a messageboard because I do pretty well in real life.

Forum List

Back