The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

It is not uncommon for members of freerepublic to pose as leftists at general discussion boards in order to make the left look like the most mind-numbingly stupid creatures on the face of the planet.

I've long thought that Guno was one of them and I'm starting to wonder if Valerie-Ravi is, too .

It is not uncommon for members of freerepublic to pose as leftists at general discussion boards in order to make the left look like the most mind-numbingly stupid creatures on the face of the planet. I've long thought that Guno was one of them and I'm starting to wonder if Valerie-Ravi is, too .
There appears to have been some kind of strategy to that little meltdown, but I'm not quite sure what it is.

Last edited:
The amount of money Hillary has taken from countries that stone women for the crime of being raped is astonishing.

Not to mention their other favorite pastime, killing homosexuals.

Florida is just the start. Thanks to idiotic policies implemented by the sick leftists, it will spread.

Hillary and Obama betrayed / sold out the LGBT Community just as sure as they did to the 4 Americans they betrayed and left to needlessly die in Benghazi.

Hillary has taken MILLIONS in campaign contributions and donations from Islamic nations that ban and out homosexuals to death...but she's appalled by the fact that Islamic Extremists - the likes of those who have donated to her campaign / 'Charity and the Sharia-loving gay-hating/murdering Islamists Obama is importing into the US - just killed over 50 homosexuals in a US night club.

Sharia law and what it teaches - the hate and call to murder gays - is not a secret. The fact that many of the Muslims we are bringing in come from nations that murder gays is not a secret; yet Obama is bringing in thousands.

Is it that he was ignorant enough to believe they would just forfeit their faith / teachings / sharia law and willingly adopt ours once they got here? Could he not see that 2 beliefs so polar opposite would be like trying to mix oil and water? Or is this part of the plan to divide and destroy the US from the inside? Much like how aiding and abetting and facilitating illegal immigration betrays Americans by putting the welfare of people who do not respect this country or our laws ABOVE the welfare of the American people, bringing in thousands of Islamists who share this hatred for homosexuals and desire to institute Sharia law was / is betraying the LGBT community in favor of these radical Islamists. It's a literal 'death sentence' for homosexuals.

It is not uncommon for members of freerepublic to pose as leftists at general discussion boards in order to make the left look like the most mind-numbingly stupid creatures on the face of the planet. I've long thought that Guno was one of them and I'm starting to wonder if Valerie-Ravi is, too .
There appears to have been some kind of strategy to that little meltdown, but I'm not quite sure what it is.

and 50+ dead gay people later, none of the regressives have skipped a beat.

It's just the sane canned rhetoric we are used to with their only concern being expressed is for Muslims rather than their victims.

Heck, Coyote has even doubled down on her use of "funny" in reaction to posts that aren't supportive enough.

what is happening here?

these issues are obviously just too confusing for wacky mac...

and pointing and wagging fingers is so much easier than thinking.
Poor little Val. To stupid to recognize her own hypocrisy. Apologizes for Muslims and attacks Christians. Sigh...

The good news is she is the among the best and brightest of the leftists, so none of us should worry.

The amount of money Hillary has taken from countries that stone women for the crime of being raped is astonishing.

Florida is just the start. Thanks to idiotic policies implemented by the sick leftists, it will spread.

The Left's love affair with Islam began because of a shared hatred of Jews and Christians. That subsequently led to a fanatical support of the Palestinians. That's the origins of what some call the 'Unholy Alliance' between the Left and Islam.

It is a very bizarre alliance though. Islam has proven to be the least tolerant of the major religions, as far as Leftist beliefs and behavior goes. The recent terrorist attack on the Orlando gay club is another deadly example of that. Maybe it's time for the Left to reconsider their alliance?

The Left's love affair with Islam began because of a shared hatred of Jews and Christians. That subsequently led to a fanatical support of the Palestinians. That's the origins of what some call the 'Unholy Alliance' between the Left and Islam.

It is a very bizarre alliance though. Islam has proven to be the least tolerant of the major religions, as far as Leftist beliefs and behavior goes. The recent terrorist attack on the Orlando gay club is another deadly example of that. Maybe it's time for the Left to reconsider their alliance?

They will not reconsider their deal with the devil. They will double down. It is already happening. Good thing Obama is importing a 100 Syrians a day on top of his other various programs. What could go wrong? We know they will be vetted at least as well as the San Bernardino killers.

They will not reconsider their deal with the devil. They will double down. It is already happening. Good thing Obama is importing a 100 Syrians a day on top of his other various programs. What could go wrong? We know they will be vetted at least as well as the San Bernardino killers.

I hear ya, look at what the Left has done to Western Europe's Immigration Systems. It's an ugly nightmare. The American Left is obviously following the same playbook. I just don't understand why our Government is allowing so many in from obvious Terrorist-infested nations.

It all gets back to Globalist Elites not caring about American Citizens. It's all about their New World Order. They have to be stopped. Hopefully, most will wake up and begin to oppose the Globalist Elite. Otherwise, our nation is done.

The nwo thing is overrated, but there are some children now reaching adulthood that need to wake the fuck up. I hate to shatter dreams, but we need to understand the world we live in.

This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation.

Meanwhile, a group of people - the Regressive Left (as honest liberal Bill Maher refers to them), a group all too happy to attack the misdeeds of another religion (Christianity, obviously) in absolutely every possible way, at absolutely every opportunity, are bending over backwards to be defensive and so very tolerant of the first religion. A religion, by the way, that treats women and gays as lesser objects, among other behaviors that the Regressive Leftists loathe.

Exactly what is happening here?

Is this just a petulant, knee-jerk reaction against Christianity and conservatives, is it that simple? Are they willing to be so very tolerant of one specific religion just to be contrarian against certain other people they hate?

Or could it be more? Is this behavior related to the payback tactics that we're seeing with race and wealth? Or perhaps do they harbor certain affinities for the religion to which they won't openly admit?

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

I think they are the REAL Islamophobes. They are frightened to death to stand up to this so-called "religion." It's really sickening.

This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation.

Meanwhile, a group of people - the Regressive Left (as honest liberal Bill Maher refers to them), a group all too happy to attack the misdeeds of another religion (Christianity, obviously) in absolutely every possible way, at absolutely every opportunity, are bending over backwards to be defensive and so very tolerant of the first religion. A religion, by the way, that treats women and gays as lesser objects, among other behaviors that the Regressive Leftists loathe.

Is this just a petulant, knee-jerk reaction against Christianity and conservatives, is it that simple? Are they willing to be so very tolerant of one specific religion just to be contrarian against certain other people they hate?

Or could it be more? Is this behavior related to the payback tactics that we're seeing with race and wealth? Or perhaps do they harbor certain affinities for the religion to which they won't openly admit?

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

I think they are the REAL Islamophobes. They are frightened to death to stand up to this so-called "religion." It's really sickening.
That's a very good point. Especially considering how gays & women are treated.

They're phobic over what might happen if they "offend" them.

You mean gun owners in the US won't be able to be the 'good guy with a gun' and p'ertect the womin' folk?

Conservatives are scared of their own shadow. People coming in are being thoroughly checked and our planes have flown 10,000 + sorties to bomb IsiL and it's group of deadbeats. Cons though need someone to tell them it will be alright and the bad man won't get them EVER, you know a lie as all of life every moment is fraught with the threat of death, sorry but you have to come to grips with reality. But Trump knows what makes his base 'feel good', and conservatives are all about how they feel.

You mean gun owners in the US won't be able to be the 'good guy with a gun' and p'ertect the womin' folk?

Conservatives are scared of their own shadow. People coming in are being thoroughly checked and our planes have flown 10,000 + sorties to bomb IsiL and it's group of deadbeats. Cons though need someone to tell them it will be alright and the bad man won't get them EVER, you know a lie as all of life every moment is fraught with the threat of death, sorry but you have to come to grips with reality. But Trump knows what makes his base 'feel good', and conservatives are all about how they feel.

Women own guns too and some don't need "pertecting."

About death, maybe so, but there is no reason to invite it in to your house! :D

I'm a centrist and I don't want hundreds of thousands of 3rd world degenerates flooding my country.

First of all, no one is speaking against Christianity. Secondly, you are just promoting more hate, fear and ignorance with this inane equine excrement. So stop it.!!

It was 'just' reported Hillary's Saudi campaign contributer just donated millions for the advancement of Sharia law in the US...

...she has already taken millions from Islamic nations that oppress women, treat them like property, stone them for being raped, and engage in the mutilation of female genitalia....

Obama helped the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaedlida take over their own nations and allowed ISIS to freely enter Iraq to begin taking over much of the country our military had liberated at great cost...

Barry supplied, armed, trained, protected, and defended ISIS...

He defended terrorists who killed Americans on US soil, claiming one terrorist attack was a case of 'workplace violence' & using the DOJ to threaten Americans for using their Constitutionally protected freedom of speech if they said anything negative after the terrorist he gave a visa to and welcomed into the country killed 12 Americans...

Of course questioning their motives / actions is not allowed / is condemned by liberals, who insist anyone suggesting all of this is 'questionable behavior' is the one we should worry about...
Document it or STFU!

First of all, no one is speaking against Christianity. Secondly, you are just promoting more hate, fear and ignorance with this inane equine excrement. So stop it.!!

Are you really as stupid and ignorant as you appear?

Perfect illustration, thanks.

Regressive Mac1958 makes his silly arguments, then doubles down. His side of the far right is into fear and hate and ignorance, and will attack anyone who disagrees. He will not stop it.

Mac is a moderate liberal who is able to see the foibles of both sides of the political spectrum. .

Only a complete moron would think he is part of the far right.

Forum List

Back