The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

ATTACKED BY THE LEFT! Are you hard of seeing?

I'm not going to attack innocent Muslims, sorry.

Islam doesn't kill people. People kill people. lol

Would you have attacked the German people in 1942?

The government of Germany declared war on us, idiot.

And those who hold to Islam has done what to the rest of the world?

The vast majority of Germans didn't belong to the Nazi party.

Should we be bombing Indonesia in addition to ISIS military targets?

Nope, we should not be following the policy of Obama and then SOS Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. We should have finished the work in Iraq and Afghanistan then stopped. Neither of which was an attack on Islam.

Nycabineer's "innocent muslims" rhetoric is dumbest thing I have heard in this forum yet. His IQ must be less than that of an average muslim .- which is about 80. Even muslims get the basic reality.

See, Mac? This guy is the guy you're defending.

Yes, he is defending the guy who admits basic facts, rather than the delusional guy living in an alternate reality. That's how we know he is smarter than you, and not a regressed person.

I'll ask you, then, should we be bombing Indonesia?

And I won't answer, since it has nothing to do with the topic.

ATTACKED BY THE LEFT! Are you hard of seeing?

Aren't you the guy who bitches about US drones killing innocent Muslims as collateral damage in attacks on terrorists?

War is war, sending in flying pressure cookers into ally countries is another subject. Killing a 16-year-old American boy is not anything anyone should condone. But even the bigger picture, he was killed in a roadside restaurant. It had to be known we were going to kill innocent people. What a great recruiting tool.

Nope, we should not be following the policy of Obama and then SOS Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. We should have finished the work in Iraq and Afghanistan then stopped. Neither of which was an attack on Islam.
Nycabineer's "innocent muslims" rhetoric is dumbest thing I have heard in this forum yet. His IQ must be less than that of an average muslim .- which is about 80. Even muslims get the basic reality.

Yes, he is defending the guy who admits basic facts, rather than the delusional guy living in an alternate reality. That's how we know he is smarter than you, and not a regressed person.

Your basic 'fact' is that there are no innocent Muslims.

You say all Muslims are guilty. Indonesia has the biggest Muslim population of any nation.

This is so fascinating to watch, and election of London's new mayor is shedding even more light on it.

Members of one specific religion - a religion with a current record of extreme violence, intimidation and terror - are telling us precisely what they're going to do, and they're doing it. It's expansion is clear and rapid and undeniable. We're watching it happen in real time, particularly across Europe. This isn't a partisan or religious opinion, it is a clear fact, based on observation.

Meanwhile, a group of people - the Regressive Left (as honest liberal Bill Maher refers to them), a group all too happy to attack the misdeeds of another religion (Christianity, obviously) in absolutely every possible way, at absolutely every opportunity, are bending over backwards to be defensive and so very tolerant of the first religion. A religion, by the way, that treats women and gays as lesser objects, among other behaviors that the Regressive Leftists loathe.

Exactly what is happening here?

Is this just a petulant, knee-jerk reaction against Christianity and conservatives, is it that simple? Are they willing to be so very tolerant of one specific religion just to be contrarian against certain other people they hate?

Or could it be more? Is this behavior related to the payback tactics that we're seeing with race and wealth? Or perhaps do they harbor certain affinities for the religion to which they won't openly admit?

And directly to the Regressive Leftists here: I'm certainly not, nor do I ever, expect a straight, clear and honest answer from you on this. What I expect from you is the standard deflection, derision, personal insults and name-calling. I know that's what we'll get, it's an easy prediction. This thread is specifically about your behaviors, not about Islam. I'm just curious about this, and perhaps some other responses will shed some light or provide some clues.

once again..... regressive means going back to the status quo ante.

you know, when you could force black people not to use white bathrooms and lunch counters and gays were safely closeted and couldn't offend wingers.

try again.

You say all Muslims are guilty. Indonesia has the biggest Muslim population of any nation.

Where the fuck did I say that? Guilty of what? And how does that lead to bombing muslim nations?

The lack of IQ...

did he ever pretend to be particularly smart?

or not an ignorant bigot?

probably not.

once again..... regressive means going back to the status quo ante. you know, when you could force black people not to use white bathrooms and lunch counters and gays were safely closeted and couldn't offend wingers. try again.
Once again, I get the term "Regressive Left" from honest liberals Bill Maher & Richard Dawkins, below.

And thanks for nailing my prediction in the last sentence of the OP.

Deflection.

I feel for the people of Dresden who died a horrific death because of their Nazi leaders.

Where the fuck did I say that? Guilty of what? And how does that lead to bombing muslim nations?

The lack of IQ...

Start with post 8

once again..... regressive means going back to the status quo ante. you know, when you could force black people not to use white bathrooms and lunch counters and gays were safely closeted and couldn't offend wingers. try again.
Once again, I get the term "Regressive Left" from honest liberals Bill Maher & Richard Dawkins, below.

You outsource your stupidity because you're too stupid to come up with it on your own?

lol, good one.

Deflection.

I feel for the people of Dresden who died a horrific death because of their Nazi leaders.

And the innocent Palestinians who die in massive retaliatory collective punishments perpetrated by the Israelis?

You outsource your stupidity because you're too stupid to come up with it on your own?

lol, good one.

You have proven more than capable.

lol, good one.

You have proven more than capable.

Cite one point I've made here that you think is stupid, and you and I will debate that.

Deflection.

And the innocent Palestinians who die in massive retaliatory collective punishments perpetrated by the Israelis?

Yes, and what is it that caused the retaliation?

The lack of IQ...

Start with post 8

The post that details facts regarding muslims in UK.

Do you have trouble admitting facts?

Forum List

Back