The Red State with a 2.5% unemploment rate...

Since Trump has taken office, several US States have experienced all time low Unemployment Rates. The Democrat-dominated Fake News doesn't wanna report that, but it is a reality.

Did you bother taking a look HOW they got there?

Screen-Shot-2016-07-06-at-11.05.18.jpg

This graph has exactly ZERO to do with Trump.

More states are experiencing all time record low Unemployment Rates, than ever before.

Since Trump has taken office, several US States have experienced all time low Unemployment Rates. The Democrat-dominated Fake News doesn't wanna report that, but it is a reality.

More states are experiencing all time record low Unemployment Rates, than ever before.

....Dummy Parrot wants a cracker?

7 years of economic growth under Obama you rightwingers called DISASTER! and now Trump's 1 year of pretty much the same growth you hail as nothing short of a historic boom.

Last edited:
No people and lots of oil. Every state should emulate them. Funny that Kansas failed doing similar things.
The lack of ghettos is certainly a boon for them.

Uh huh.

My city (kc) just won the prestigious award for highest black homicide rate in the country. We also won 6th place for most violent city. Even beat out st Louis.

It's not even safe to goto the Plaza anymore because the inner city thugs have violent flash & theft mobs there all the time.

Incidentally the surrounding metro cities are pretty crime free.

Yeah, and California now leads the nation in poverty. The Communists/Democrats destroy every location they seize control of. I just don't get why so many still vote Democrat. They're only voting against their own interests.

Yeah, and California now leads the nation in poverty. The Communists/Democrats destroy every location they seize control of. I just don't get why so many still vote Democrat. They're only voting against their own interests.

Top 9 States With The Most Billionaires

1. California

No people and lots of oil. Every state should emulate them. Funny that Kansas failed doing similar things.

Uh huh.

My city (kc) just won the prestigious award for highest black homicide rate in the country. We also won 6th place for most violent city. Even beat out st Louis.

It's not even safe to goto the Plaza anymore because the inner city thugs have violent flash & theft mobs there all the time.

They try to make it better here. They've revitalized the downtown area with places like the Power & Light district which is full of bars, restaurants & sporting venues right in the heart of downtown but then the ghetto trash started showing up in large & violent numbers.
They've tried curfews for minors, dress codes and other things but they dont do anything about the actual source of the problem.
Outside of new brick facades and new windows the ghettos are still ghettos. They need to tear the shitholes down and stop centralizing all the poor together.

South Dakota ranks dead last in public education.
https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/articles/how-states-compare
Yeah, I'd really want to live in South Dakota if I was raising a family,,,,,umm,,,NO!
I guess if a person could care less about there children's future, then South Dakota might be attractive to them.

Government Schooling is an awful mess at this point. Parents should definitely seek education alternatives. It looks like South Dakotans are ahead of the curve on that too. If you don't have to, don't send your children into the Government School nightmare.

Considering that South Dakota's median income is below the national average. Not too many people in South Dakota can afford sending their children to private schools. But then that holds true to most of the middle class throughout America.

Uh huh.

1. California

Communists/Democrats are decimating California. It's rapidly becoming Venezuela. Eventually, you'll only have the few very rich and the many very poor. They're destroying the Middle Class. And the Middle Class is the biggest source of tax revenue. It pays most of the freight in this country.

The Middle Class is being squeezed out in California. They're leaving in droves. California now leads the nation in poverty. Things are getting worse, not better. The Communists/Democrats are destroying the California dream. It's such a sad tragedy.

Uh huh.

1. California

Communists/Democrats are decimating California. It's rapidly becoming Venezuela.

Be honest, how many decades have you been saying that for?

South Dakota ranks dead last in public education.
https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/articles/how-states-compare
Yeah, I'd really want to live in South Dakota if I was raising a family,,,,,umm,,,NO!
I guess if a person could care less about there children's future, then South Dakota might be attractive to them.

Government Schooling is an awful mess at this point. Parents should definitely seek education alternatives. It looks like South Dakotans are ahead of the curve on that too. If you don't have to, don't send your children into the Government School nightmare.

Considering that South Dakota's median income is below the national average. Not too many people in South Dakota can afford sending their children to private schools. But then that holds true to most of the middle class throughout America.

It's better to seek education alternatives these days. The Government School System is dying. Homeschooling is a great alternative. Why send your children into the Government School nightmare? It's only about brainwashing kids at this point.

South Dakotans are doing something right. You see them as poor and uneducated, but i see something else. I see folks happy & prosperous. They're making the most of what they have. Seems like a great place to live.

Kind of interesting about red state South Dakota ....

Guess which state has the lowest unemployment in the US

CNBC continues to give us high praise for our business friendliness, placing us second in the 2015 ranking of business-friendly states . The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation also gives us high marks for our business policies and climate.

We're seeing success in South Dakota because we believe in allowing businesses to prosper. We have no corporate income tax, no personal income tax, no business inventory tax, no personal property tax and no inheritance tax. This puts more money in the pockets of our businesses and citizens, creating a more favorable environment for growth.

Things are just as impressive when it comes to actually doing business in South Dakota. The costs of doing business — utility costs, unemployment insurance costs, workman's compensation costs, land costs — are low. Productivity of our workers is high. In fact, many multistate employers with locations in South Dakota tell us their South Dakota location is their most productive.

Teachers in Arizona held a strike vote on Thursday that launched Arizona's first-ever statewide walkout and turned down a proposed pay raise — instead demanding increased school funding.

The Arizona Education Association and the grass-roots group the Arizona Educators United announced that teachers will walk off the job April 26.

Arizona Governor Agrees To 20 Percent Raise For Protesting Teachers
At first the plans drew support from two education advocacy groups, Save Our Schools Arizona and the Arizona Parent Teacher Association (AZPTA). But both groups have withdrawn their support, saying the plan is not sustainable and likely will come at the expense of others in the educational system.

"In light of the funding streams that have come to light regarding the '20 by 2020' plan, we can no longer support the governor's proposal," said Simek. "As a voice for children, we hope to see the governor and this legislature find a sustainable, long-term permanent funding source that does not hurt others in the process."

In a tweet, Save Our Schools Arizona said, "It is now clear the existing proposal is not sustainable or comprehensive as a means of increasing educator pay and re-investing in Arizona's classrooms and schools."

Arizona's teachers plan to strike is an unprecedented move and comes with high risk.

"Teachers themselves could face consequences in this right-to-work state, where unions do not collectively bargain with school districts and representation is not mandatory. The Arizona Education Association has warned its 20,000 members about a 1971 Arizona attorney general opinion saying a statewide strike would be illegal under common law and participants could lose their teaching credentials."

The Government School System is a nightmare at this point. I strongly urge parents to seek all education alternatives. It's not gonna get better. Government Schooling is in rapid steep decline.

If I look at your history I bet I'll find lots of anti government rants. So I'm not going to take you seriously that government runs schools are bad. I went to public school and I turned out alright. My brother is a VP at a fortune 500 and he went to public schools.

What public schools are bad? The ones in poor areas. For one reason they aren't funded properly and the other reason is the parents suck.

Let me repeat. We don't need to do away with public schools. Anyone who floats that idea is just a right wing moon bat.

There are a lot of things I might agree with you on though. Like, if a kid isn't trying don't pass him. Kick him out of school. And if kids don't want to go to school, they shouldn't have to. Kids and parents need to worry the school might not accept them if they aren't trying.

And I also agree with you because all those poor people sending their kids to shitty public schools in areas that have no money because no one pays any taxes (Detroit) should stop having kids. If you are poor and have a kid, don't expect your kid is going to get the best education. He's not. He's lucky we provide any school for him.

1. California

Communists/Democrats are decimating California. It's rapidly becoming Venezuela.

Be honest, how many decades have you been saying that for?

It's happening. California is sliding towards Third World Misery. It now leads the nation in poverty. And many predicted that years ago. Sadly, it's only gonna get worse. If folks out there continue to allow Communists/Democrats to rule the state, it will be Venezuela. It's inevitable. It's what Communism ultimately leads to.

CNBC continues to give us high praise for our business friendliness, placing us second in the 2015 ranking of business-friendly states . The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation also gives us high marks for our business policies and climate.

We're seeing success in South Dakota because we believe in allowing businesses to prosper. We have no corporate income tax, no personal income tax, no business inventory tax, no personal property tax and no inheritance tax. This puts more money in the pockets of our businesses and citizens, creating a more favorable environment for growth.

Things are just as impressive when it comes to actually doing business in South Dakota. The costs of doing business — utility costs, unemployment insurance costs, workman's compensation costs, land costs — are low. Productivity of our workers is high. In fact, many multistate employers with locations in South Dakota tell us their South Dakota location is their most productive.

Teachers in Arizona held a strike vote on Thursday that launched Arizona's first-ever statewide walkout and turned down a proposed pay raise — instead demanding increased school funding.

The Arizona Education Association and the grass-roots group the Arizona Educators United announced that teachers will walk off the job April 26.

At first the plans drew support from two education advocacy groups, Save Our Schools Arizona and the Arizona Parent Teacher Association (AZPTA). But both groups have withdrawn their support, saying the plan is not sustainable and likely will come at the expense of others in the educational system.

"In light of the funding streams that have come to light regarding the '20 by 2020' plan, we can no longer support the governor's proposal," said Simek. "As a voice for children, we hope to see the governor and this legislature find a sustainable, long-term permanent funding source that does not hurt others in the process."

In a tweet, Save Our Schools Arizona said, "It is now clear the existing proposal is not sustainable or comprehensive as a means of increasing educator pay and re-investing in Arizona's classrooms and schools."

Arizona's teachers plan to strike is an unprecedented move and comes with high risk.

"Teachers themselves could face consequences in this right-to-work state, where unions do not collectively bargain with school districts and representation is not mandatory. The Arizona Education Association has warned its 20,000 members about a 1971 Arizona attorney general opinion saying a statewide strike would be illegal under common law and participants could lose their teaching credentials."

The Government School System is a nightmare at this point. I strongly urge parents to seek all education alternatives. It's not gonna get better. Government Schooling is in rapid steep decline.

If I look at your history I bet I'll find lots of anti government rants. So I'm not going to take you seriously that government runs schools are bad. I went to public school and I turned out alright. My brother is a VP at a fortune 500 and he went to public schools.

What public schools are bad? The ones in poor areas. For one reason they aren't funded properly and the other reason is the parents suck.

Let me repeat. We don't need to do away with public schools. Anyone who floats that idea is just a right wing moon bat.

There are a lot of things I might agree with you on though. Like, if a kid isn't trying don't pass him. Kick him out of school. And if kids don't want to go to school, they shouldn't have to. Kids and parents need to worry the school might not accept them if they aren't trying.

And I also agree with you because all those poor people sending their kids to shitty public schools in areas that have no money because no one pays any taxes (Detroit) should stop having kids. If you are poor and have a kid, don't expect your kid is going to get the best education. He's not. He's lucky we provide any school for him.

Government Schooling is 'bad' on so many levels. It's very wise & logical for parents to seek all education alternatives. Government Schooling isn't gonna get better. It's only gonna get worse. It's all about political brainwashing at this point. Parents shouldn't be forced to send their children into indoctrination centers. They need choices. They should consider all options.

Uh huh.

1. California

Communists/Democrats are decimating California. It's rapidly becoming Venezuela. Eventually, you'll only have the few very rich and the many very poor. They're destroying the Middle Class. And the Middle Class is the biggest source of tax revenue. It pays most of the freight in this country.

The Middle Class is being squeezed out in California. They're leaving in droves. California now leads the nation in poverty. Things are getting worse, not better. The Communists/Democrats are destroying the California dream. It's such a sad tragedy.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Government Schooling is 'bad' on so many levels. It's very wise & logical for parents to seek all education alternatives. Government Schooling isn't gonna get better. It's only gonna get worse. It's all about political brainwashing at this point. Parents shouldn't be forced to send their children into indoctrination centers. They need choices. They should consider all options.

Your comments are just proving you're a right wing nut job. Can't discuss with you seriously when you are just repeating right wing talking points.

And again, it's not like I 100% disagree with you. My brother is rich so he sends his kids to expensive private schools. Fuck you poor people. I wouldn't care if they did away with public schools. I don't care if your kid grows up to be dumb and poor.

Your comments are just proving you're a right wing nut job. Can't discuss with you seriously when you are just repeating right wing talking points.

And again, it's not like I 100% disagree with you. My brother is rich so he sends his kids to expensive private schools. Fuck you poor people. I wouldn't care if they did away with public schools. I don't care if your kid grows up to be dumb and poor.

Once the Left/Radicals were allowed to hijack the Government School System, it all went downhill fast. It's all about indoctrinating the children on being good little Communist Democrats now. Parents shouldn't be forced to send their children into that travesty. They need alternatives. The more options, the better.

If Duche#3 is in SD, it’s a good idea to avoid the state it would seem. Cali is fantastic. Just got back from a week out in LA…Javier’s in Newport Beach destroys.

Laisser-fair economics do that. End long-term result is always the same.

If Duche#3 is in SD, it’s a good idea to avoid the state it would seem. Cali is fantastic. Just got back from a week out in LA…Javier’s in Newport Beach destroys.
Zero interest in ever visiting Mexifornia. I consider it flyover country when visiting Hawaii, a real destination.

Forum List

Back