The Red State with a 2.5% unemploment rate...

Kind of interesting about red state South Dakota ....

Guess which state has the lowest unemployment in the US

CNBC continues to give us high praise for our business friendliness, placing us second in the 2015 ranking of business-friendly states . The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation also gives us high marks for our business policies and climate.

We're seeing success in South Dakota because we believe in allowing businesses to prosper. We have no corporate income tax, no personal income tax, no business inventory tax, no personal property tax and no inheritance tax. This puts more money in the pockets of our businesses and citizens, creating a more favorable environment for growth.

Things are just as impressive when it comes to actually doing business in South Dakota. The costs of doing business — utility costs, unemployment insurance costs, workman's compensation costs, land costs — are low. Productivity of our workers is high. In fact, many multistate employers with locations in South Dakota tell us their South Dakota location is their most productive.

it's about time South Dakota did something...

We can't all be rich, white, rapey, pedo celebrities that liberals love.

CNBC continues to give us high praise for our business friendliness, placing us second in the 2015 ranking of business-friendly states . The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation also gives us high marks for our business policies and climate.

We're seeing success in South Dakota because we believe in allowing businesses to prosper. We have no corporate income tax, no personal income tax, no business inventory tax, no personal property tax and no inheritance tax. This puts more money in the pockets of our businesses and citizens, creating a more favorable environment for growth.

Things are just as impressive when it comes to actually doing business in South Dakota. The costs of doing business — utility costs, unemployment insurance costs, workman's compensation costs, land costs — are low. Productivity of our workers is high. In fact, many multistate employers with locations in South Dakota tell us their South Dakota location is their most productive.

Vegas - 81 and sunny
Sioux Falls - 49 and under a flood watch

South Dakota also has the lowest average hourly wage in the nation.

it's about time South Dakota did something...

We can't all be rich, white, rapey, pedo celebrities that liberals love.
Sublimation is possible..

The thread went from unemployment rate to teacher bashing...same old empty rhetoric. I stand with the Arizona teachers. As for south Dakota, great people great hunting and fishing. Rapid city and that area are great.

No people and lots of oil. Every state should emulate them. Funny that Kansas failed doing similar things.
The lack of ghettos is certainly a boon for them.

Uh huh.

My city (kc) just won the prestigious award for highest black homicide rate in the country. We also won 6th place for most violent city. Even beat out st Louis.

It's not even safe to goto the Plaza anymore because the inner city thugs have violent flash & theft mobs there all the time.

Incidentally the surrounding metro cities are pretty crime free.

Yeah, and California now leads the nation in poverty. The Communists/Democrats destroy every location they seize control of. I just don't get why so many still vote Democrat. They're only voting against their own interests.

Yeah, and California now leads the nation in poverty. The Communists/Democrats destroy every location they seize control of. I just don't get why so many still vote Democrat. They're only voting against their own interests.

Top 9 States With The Most Billionaires

1. California

Hold on a minute...so we have the most billionaires, the most on welfare and the most living in poverty...Ummm, don’t you hate financial inequality?
You must hate those billionaires for not making it rain Benjamins in the ghettos and barrios...right?

That's why so many millions are moving to South Dakota :laugh:

But seriously, it's about time a red state started paying in more than they take
I know, right?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ains-population-but-north-dakota-loses-people

U.S. Census Bureau data released Thursday show South Dakota grew by nearly 1 percent between July 2016 and July 2017, to 869,666 people, the Capital Journal reported .

The bureau's analysis found that about 60 percent of South Dakota's additional residents from 2016 to 2017 were the result of a natural increase due to a greater number of births than deaths. The remaining percentage is attributed to net migration with individuals moving into the state rather than leaving.

That's why so many millions are moving to South Dakota :laugh:

But seriously, it's about time a red state started paying in more than they take
I know, right?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ains-population-but-north-dakota-loses-people

U.S. Census Bureau data released Thursday show South Dakota grew by nearly 1 percent between July 2016 and July 2017, to 869,666 people, the Capital Journal reported .

The bureau's analysis found that about 60 percent of South Dakota's additional residents from 2016 to 2017 were the result of a natural increase due to a greater number of births than deaths. The remaining percentage is attributed to net migration with individuals moving into the state rather than leaving.

But blue states are the greatest.

It's just that they have low birth rates because sex is to complicated for most lefties.

No people and lots of oil. Every state should emulate them. Funny that Kansas failed doing similar things.

Uh huh.

Mapping Poverty in the Appalachian Region

Forget a city. GOP poverty covers 13 states.

Aren’t six of the thirteen states blues states and doesn’t New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio make up the populous of Appalachians?
I wonder if the blacks and Mexicans, known Democrats in Appalachia boost poverty percentages?

Uh huh.

My city (kc) just won the prestigious award for highest black homicide rate in the country. We also won 6th place for most violent city. Even beat out st Louis.

It's not even safe to goto the Plaza anymore because the inner city thugs have violent flash & theft mobs there all the time.

1. California

Hold on a minute...so we have the most billionaires, the most on welfare and the most living in poverty...Ummm, don’t you hate financial inequality?
You must hate those billionaires for not making it rain Benjamins in the ghettos and barrios...right?

At some point, there will only be the few very rich and the many very poor in California. The Middle Class is being squeezed out there. They're leaving in droves. So there will always be some Billionaires out there, but there will be many more poor. The state already now leads the nation in poverty. It's a real mess.

It's beginning to resemble the old Soviet Union. The political elites like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, and so on, are very wealthy and live the good life. It's only the average Citizens who suffer under Communism. Pelosi and the rest, will never have to wait in long lines for their bread and toilet paper. That'll only be for the 'little people.' Communism doesn't work. It's been proven time & time again. A very dark future awaits California, unless the folks out there decide to dump the Communists/Democrats.

South Dakota seems like a great place to live. Doesn't look there's very many Communists/Democrats out there to fluck it all up. But i will warn South Dakotans, don't let the word get out too much on that. Communists/Democrats are well known to leave their Hellholes behind, and move on to destroy other locations. So enjoy your peace & prosperity, but keep it on the D/L. You don't want a Communist/Democrat invasion.

1. California

At some point, there will only be the few very rich and the many very poor in California. The Middle Class is being squeezed out there. They're leaving in droves. So there will always be some Billionaires out there, but there will be many more poor. The state already now leads the nation in poverty. It's a real mess.

It's beginning to resemble the old Soviet Union. The political elites like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, and so on, are very wealthy and live the good life. It's only the average Citizens who suffer under Communism. Pelosi and the rest, will never have to wait in long lines for their bread and toilet paper. That'll only be for the 'little people.' Communism doesn't work. It's been proven time & time again. A very dark future awaits California, unless the folks out there decide to dump the Communists/Democrats.

Oh trust me, I’ve watched this shithole decay right from my front row seat.
The craziest thing about it all, the people living like thirdworlders here accept it with a smile...they just keep on voting for the perpetuation of more filth...they definitely prefer a low grade, anything goes free for all...they know they’re a better fit in such an environment. Like most LefTards, the thought of an improved, higher grade society really scares the shit out of them.

1. California

Oh trust me, I’ve watched this shithole decay right from my front row seat.
The craziest thing about it all, the people living like thirdworlders here accept it with a smile...they just keep on voting for the perpetuation of more filth...they definitely prefer a low grade, anything goes free for all...they know they’re a better fit in such an environment. Like most LefTards, the thought of an improved, higher grade society really scares the shit out of them.

When you get a chance, check out the documentary 'Agenda: Grinding America Down.' It's currently airing on Amazon Prime. It lays out the Communist Agenda very clearly. They hijacked the Democratic Party years ago. The Party now thrives on misery. It actually wants more poor and angry Citizens. They're more easily manipulated. They need more citizens fully dependent on Government.

What we're seeing in California, isn't likely just due to incompetence and corruption. It's likely by design. The last thing the Democratic Party wants, is a happy, prosperous independent Citizenry. Those folks aren't so easily manipulated. They aren't fully dependent on Government. And that truly frightens Communists. Much darker times are coming for Californians. They refuse to change. Things are only gonna get worse out there. I hate to say that, but it is what it is.

Uh huh.

1. California

the most on welfare and the most living in poverty

Neither is true, dope.

Uh huh.

Mapping Poverty in the Appalachian Region

Forget a city. GOP poverty covers 13 states.

Aren’t six of the thirteen states blues states and doesn’t New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio make up the populous of Appalachians?
I wonder if the blacks and Mexicans, known Democrats in Appalachia boost poverty percentages?

No, dope.

Funny how the dopey wingers suddenly have an interest in income inequality when speaking on their views of California.

Forum List

Back