The Recovery is Just Roaring Along.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
The Recovery is Just Roaring Along. Did you see all of the companies posting better than expected earnings? Proof positive that we are in the biggest and strongest recovery ever. It started right after Obama took over, and we have nobody but Obama to thank for this wonderful economic revival.

Company after company is posting better than expected earnings and easily beating past months performances. Auto Sales may have been down in January from the numbers posted in December, but the important thing is that Obama has two of the American car companies increasing their sales. That will sure win the Auto Workers Union vote in the next election. Praise Obama.

Gee, I hope this liberal phase doesn't last long. The dire predictions mixed with glee were much more entertaining.

By the way, It seems I wrongly accused you of crying wolf over unemployment numbers in another thread awhile back.
I apologize, you were right. The books were cooked just like you said.

God I liked the gloom mixed with accusations better..............

I said months ago they were cooked and a completely inaccurate way to track unemployment.

Per usual, I was right, and so was anyone else who has half a brain to understand exactly what those numbers represent, and how they are counted.

Gee, I hope this liberal phase doesn't last long. The dire predictions mixed with glee were much more entertaining.

By the way, It seems I wrongly accused you of crying wolf over unemployment numbers in another thread awhile back.
I apologize, you were right. The books were cooked just like you said.

God I liked the gloom mixed with accusations better..............

SLACK, you can not say that to me now that I am a bleeding heart liberal. It is ok to adjust the numbers as long as the new numbers support your cause. The Republicans did it for years and nobody really complained except for the conservative Neubarth guy. He is too old fashioned and does not like any manipulation of the numbers.

Remember, it is ok to manipulate the numbers as long as it supports your cause.

The recovery is great for the investor class!!!
Though, I have to agree with the republicans. Obama has to do more than please those of us in the investor class. The middle class is as worried about keeping thier jobs as ever.

Though, I have to agree with the republicans. Obama has to do more than please those of us in the investor class. The middle class is as worried about keeping thier jobs as ever.

Don't forget the small business owners. They're going to suffer, along with the jobs they could potentially create, when the new taxes hit us next year. Of course, many of them are in the middle class.

What better way to keep workers on their toes then to have them fear for their jobs?

I'm far from convinced that Obama the fed and most importantly American Business toughness won't have us doing just fine in a year or two.
If not Obama is toast.

I'm far from convinced that Obama the fed and most importantly American Business toughness won't have us doing just fine in a year or two.
If not Obama is toast.

All the financial people are saying that job creation will remain sluggish for a couple of more years at best. Even Obama's advisors, IIRC.

If not Obama is toast.

All the financial people are saying that job creation will remain sluggish for a couple of more years at best. Even Obama's advisors, IIRC.

that doesn't preclude an economic expansion.

earnings are good, investors and middle class can do real well while unemployment is still high. It's globalization and the removal of unskilled jobs.

The Recovery is Just Roaring Along. Did you see all of the companies posting better than expected earnings? Proof positive that we are in the biggest and strongest recovery ever. It started right after Obama took over, and we have nobody but Obama to thank for this wonderful economic revival.

Company after company is posting better than expected earnings and easily beating past months performances. Auto Sales may have been down in January from the numbers posted in December, but the important thing is that Obama has two of the American car companies increasing their sales. That will sure win the Auto Workers Union vote in the next election. Praise Obama.

Obama as a savior of economy? :eek: Ufff ... I hope he'll cut deficit now, when the economy is better ....

Big business earnings are fine because they are not investing profits & are selling asset's & cannibalizing themselves. Their top line sales have not been good. Estimates are so low & yet they only manage to beat by a penny.

Small business is the life's blood of the economy & they are getting absolutely crushed.

Forum List

Back