The Reason Why I Don't Have A Single Ounce Of Respect For Any Republican Today

The problem here is people Blaming Obama because he hasn't solved the issue fast enough for you people. Well im sorry but a problem this big and complex isnt going to be solved in 4 years, maybe not even 8 years. Its a slow process and people need to give it time. Not the 30 minutes or less everyone seems to want these days.

Obama said three years ?

to turn it around not fixed......

No Done.

"If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

- Barack Obama

I appreciate your reason. We need cooler heads in all places of power, and especially among the voting populace at large. I am all for positive change no matter the source. I also respect the opinions of all points of view that do not immediately, physically or mortally threaten me or mine. I'll sit down at a table with anyone, as long as they haven't a barrel trained at me underneath it.

Last edited:
The reason I cannot, I mean CANNOT respect a single Republican today is because they sat SILENTLY and WILLINGLY by while Bush n Cheney went on a nationwide and worldwide RAMPAGE on the Constitution and the economy.

Now Obama has come and began to actually REPAIR the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of DAMAGE that those madmen in the last Administration did to this country they're claiming to be mad to the point of rabidness for what's occurred.
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.

No...I spit on them. I spit on each. and. every. one. of. them.

I have NO respect for those bastards...none whatsoever.

Obama will win again and he will win HANDILY.

I just HOPE that they finally learn a lesson and change their ways...actually practice what they preach for a while.

Personal Responsibility.

In my opinion you never had a choice. You were probably raised to disrespect the republican party and with pop-culture and Hollywood and all you lost your ability to reason.
I was born and raised in the Caribbean.

Totally apart from American culture with a culture of my own.

When I first came here as a 15 yr boarding school student some would have called me an uncle tom, as I had no issues w/anyone...anyone at all. I ate and and broke bread with whites, asians, and other the same way.

After spending many years here I see and understand things much differently, even now recall past slights that I didn't...couldn't recognize as a child due to not being culturally raised here.

So no...that debunks your thought and idea of me bub...try again.

You were lucky coming here as an exchange student. As such, somebody must have paid for your living expenses, your tuition and your bread you broke with people with whom you, obviously shared a language.

I, on the other hand, came all by myself as a seventeen year old nobody. I had to work as a lumberjack, a bellhop, a railroad laborer and a miner, drilling and blasting for and digging up, shoveling and smashing with a 16 pound hammer, rocks, in various mines, for copper, gold, uranium and silver, in the bowel of the Earth, usually more than 2000 or more feet underground.

While you were bitching about your being a victim, I was happy to be here, and I used my hardworking years to learn English, enough to be able enroll in high school as a mature student and earn my diploma. I learned to retain and teach my old country culture to my kids and grand kids, without government assistance and affirmative action.

I have been here for 55 years now. During this time I was unemployed for exactly 7 months, my choice. I retired in 2003, not because I wanted to, but because I could not put up with my boss, who had the same kind of attitude you seem to have.

Of course, compared to you, I had all the advantages one needs: I am WHITE.

BTW, the only people who call African-Americans "Uncle Toms" and worse, are the liberals/Democrats, who can not tolerate African-Americans who have the brains and the honesty and the integrity to say resounding NO to a complete fraud like Obama.

Like YOU. Feel free to call me a racist. I will consider it a badge of honor.

The problem here is people Blaming Obama because he hasn't solved the issue fast enough for you people. Well im sorry but a problem this big and complex isnt going to be solved in 4 years, maybe not even 8 years. Its a slow process and people need to give it time. Not the 30 minutes or less everyone seems to want these days.

Obama said three years ?

to turn it around not fixed......
The only thing that Boiking has turned around is AF1, for his next appearance on some lame-assed talk show.

In my opinion you never had a choice. You were probably raised to disrespect the republican party and with pop-culture and Hollywood and all you lost your ability to reason.

When I first came here as a 15 yr boarding school student some would have called me an uncle tom, as I had no issues w/anyone...anyone at all. I ate and and broke bread with whites, asians, and other the same way.

After spending many years here I see and understand things much differently, even now recall past slights that I didn't...couldn't recognize as a child due to not being culturally raised here.

You were lucky coming here as an exchange student. As such, somebody must have paid for your living expenses, your tuition and your bread you broke with people with whom you, obviously shared a language.

I, on the other hand, came all by myself as a seventeen year old nobody. I had to work as a lumberjack, a bellhop, a railroad laborer and a miner, drilling and blasting for and digging up, shoveling and smashing with a 16 pound hammer, rocks, in various mines, for copper, gold, uranium and silver, in the bowel of the Earth, usually more than 2000 or more feet underground.

While you were bitching about your being a victim, I was happy to be here, and I used my hardworking years to learn English, enough to be able enroll in high school as a mature student and earn my diploma. I learned to retain and teach my old country culture to my kids and grand kids, without government assistance and affirmative action.

I have been here for 55 years now. During this time I was unemployed for exactly 7 months, my choice. I retired in 2003, not because I wanted to, but because I could not put up with my boss, who had the same kind of attitude you seem to have.

BTW, the only people who call African-Americans "Uncle Toms" and worse, are the liberals/Democrats, who can not tolerate African-Americans who have the brains and the honesty and the integrity to say resounding NO to a complete fraud like Obama.

FJO wins the thread! :clap2:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :thup:

:thewave::thewave:

Did u vote for him twice?

Because Bush was the same in BOTH terms, he actually got WORSE in the 2nd.

As RWers are prone to do...he doubled down.

So did u contribute to voting that bastard back in?
I liked President Bush's presidency. He promoted businesses and he helped the American people clean up brownfields, restore birding areas, restored the surplus to taxpayers who overpaid taxes, established a literacy program for grade school childrens' betterment and closed schools that were producing dropouts unless they got busy and educated the children put in their charge.

Shame on you for calling a good man a profanity.

yeah but you are a partisan troll, with zero objectivity.
I'm an American citizen, I'm fed up with no budget passage with a simpleton president thinking "oh, wheeee! No budget, I can print money and do whatever I want! Whhhheeeeeee!"

I have one vote and I am going to use it on Mitt Romney who will pass a budget, who will not overburden America's taxpayers with blatant overspending, and who will make a dent in the National debt, which according to the National Debt Clock at the minute I type this, at $16,205,327,000,000.00.

Not only am I voting for a great guy who bailed out the 2000 Winter Olympics at Salt Lake City, I am voting against the worst President in US History. Tragic Figger, really, to get elected, then go about it as if he were some kind of a king instead of a man of the American people. He broke his promise to 320,000,000 people when he said he would have the deficit cut in half. Instead he more than doubled it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaQUU2ZL6D8]Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you.

At least we have ONE honest Republican or former Republican as the case me be.

Sheesh!!!

I applaud you sir....:clap2:

So, it seems that you DO have some respect for at least 1 (one) Republican.

I had to smile when I read your original post, because mindless generalizations like that always, inevitably come back and bite one in the rump.
Good one...but you know what I mean/t.

I also said "Republicans today" aka...the GOP in it's current state.

Which is the GOP that now rejects a born and bred Republican like Colin Powell for not towing the party line.

I meant what I said and I said what I meant. Nice try though.

:cool:

Your ilk (I am not saying YOU) called General Colin Powell (along with Condi Rice and any and all black Republicans) the most vile racist epitaphs when they were aligned with main line conservatives Republicans, especially with President Bush.

What changed? I tell you what changed. Colin Powell changed. He saw a fraud with a different skin color and suddenly Powell forgot all about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s admonition about skin color vs. contents of character.

I would like to give credit to Colin Powell, knowing that he would never endorse a WHITE president with the identical qualifications of Obama's.

But with that hypothetical credit comes the same real amount of contempt for doing what he did.

The reason I cannot, I mean CANNOT respect a single Republican today is because they sat SILENTLY and WILLINGLY by while Bush n Cheney went on a nationwide and worldwide RAMPAGE on the Constitution and the economy.

Now Obama has come and began to actually REPAIR the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of DAMAGE that those madmen in the last Administration did to this country they're claiming to be mad to the point of rabidness for what's occurred.
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.

I just HOPE that they finally learn a lesson and change their ways...actually practice what they preach for a while.

Personal Responsibility.

Why don't you go suck osama's dick?

Let me correct you so as to be clear.

I was never an exchange student.

I came here to attend a Christian boarding school that happened to be in the US. My parents paid the entire tuition, as all other students there that were local, national and international.

My dad was a very successful entrepreneur, so was able to afford that, I was lucky and blessed in that way.

I was not an exchange student, no besmirch to exchange students, just making things clear.

Any idiot who did not see the ".com bubble" bursting is a fool.
It was mostly based on the rush to fix Y2K bugs.
And once that was done....
The Y2K thing was a myth.

I'm in IT and I remember many people were wanting me to capitalize on that...I didn't.

I knew it was a big scare tactic, mostly ginned up by Corporate Media...and used by used car salesman-type IT professionals. I graduated w/ a B.S. in Computer Information Systems in '99 and I remember having many discussions in class about the subject. I also worked on compliance in my campus to ensure our PC's were to spect...it was no big deal.

I was hoping to join the .com but I graduated just when the bubble was about to burst...to my chagrin, being the young, naive, student I was back then...oh well, you snap and adapt.

Well, it was NOT a myth.

The danger was there, and it was avoided, because we started working in order to prevent any potential disaster as early as 1998.

I was a Systems Analyst/Senior Programmer in a COBOL work shop for a major manufacturing company from 1975 to 2003 when I retired.

While the panic about Y2K was on, I took full advantage of all the overtime I could get. In other words, I capitalized on the ongoing emergency, based on the not yet uttered words of Rahm Emmanuel that no crisis should ever go to waste. (Paraphrased)

If you were in IT then and your false pride did not allow you to capitalize, it just shows your total lack of understanding of the capitalist system and, hence, your total disdain of it. I pity you, while I enjoy the fruits of my labor, which I earned during the Y2K "crisis".

BTW, you can shove your highly overpriced degree. I was a SELF-TAUGHT computer professional, who was so well appreciated by my company, in spite of the lack of a degree, that I was on an expense account for six years, with a company car, apartment and three square meals a day by the company I worked for. And in between my IT contribution to the company I spell-checked inter-office correspondence written by college graduates, corrected their grammatical errors, and drew less on the payroll than they did, with no regret, since the satisfaction of correcting them was worth the sacrifice.

Having said that, while I was a wizard on the main frame, I must admit that I am a clutz on the personal computer. So your degree may be worth something, after all.

Personal Responsibility.

No reason to respect them.

They always put themselves ahead of the country.

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican Party? I’ll tell you what they did. Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things, every one. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.

-Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican Party? I’ll tell you what they did. Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things, every one. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.

-Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

LOD is FOS.

Why don't you move to a country and elect Larry king.....moron.

Let me correct you so as to be clear.

I was never an exchange student.

I came here to attend a Christian boarding school that happened to be in the US. My parents paid the entire tuition, as all other students there that were local, national and international.

My dad was a very successful entrepreneur, so was able to afford that, I was lucky and blessed in that way.

I was not an exchange student, no besmirch to exchange students, just making things clear.

Well, excuse me for living!

In your post #85 you were saying that you were a "boarding school student". In other words, nobody found you worthy enough to exchange anything/anybody for you.

If you want to live on and brag about the success of your parents, feel free to do so. I promise I will not attack you for that, I will not utter a single profane word about them and/or you, I simply wanted to make point that what you consider a misfortune, other would consider a blessing.

Yeah, vote for Obama! But don't forget that while he looks black now, and pretending to be one, his morals are low enough to stab useful idiots like you in the back and pretend that he is white. After all, he has equal claims for either but only the blind see him as black only.

Same kind of split about religion. Think about it!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :thup:

:thewave::thewave:

As long as it is low-sodium and fat-free. YEAH!!

Any idiot who did not see the ".com bubble" bursting is a fool.
It was mostly based on the rush to fix Y2K bugs.
And once that was done....

IDIOT!!!
The $5 trillion in losses HAD NOTHING TO do with Y2K... you fool!!
It had EVERYTHING to do with people buying into anything with a .com following it!
HERE IDIOT...LOOK I'll make it EASIER for you since you're too lazy to understand!

Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NOTHING to do with Y2K!!!!

MY POINT which went WAY over your pin head is the LOSSES!!!! These losses are taken against TAX payments!
If you make 1 million taxable dollars and pay 35% taxes the taxes would be $350,000!
BUT if you write off $100,000 of the taxable income leaving $900,000 @ 35% that means a tax payment of $315,000!
MEANING you simpleton.. $35,000 that would have been paid in taxes NOT paid ...
MEANING LOSS TAX REVENUE!!!
Meaning AT $8 trillion in losses taken over 30 years $266 billion a year deducted from TAXABLE INCOME or at the above rate: $40 billion a year NOT PAID IN TAXES!!!

The stock market crash of 2000–2002 caused the loss of $5 trillion in the market value of companies from March 2000 to October 2002!
For discussion and a list of dot-com companies outside the scope of the dot-com bubble, see dot-com company.

Boo.com, spent $188 million in just six months[18] in an attempt to create a global online fashion store. Went bankrupt in May 2000.[19]
Startups.com was the "ultimate dot-com startup." Went out of business in 2002.
e.Digital Corporation (EDIG): Long term unprofitable OTCBB traded company founded in 1988 previously named Norris Communications. Changed its name to e.Digital in January 1999 when stock was at $0.06 level. The stock rose rapidly in 1999 and went from closing price of $2.91 on December 31, 1999 to intraday high of $24.50 on January 24, 2000. It quickly retraced and has traded between $0.07 and $0.165 in 2010 .[20]
Freeinternet.com – Filed for bankruptcy in October 2000, soon after canceling its IPO. At the time Freeinternet.com was the fifth largest ISP in the United States, with 3.2 million users.[21] Famous for its mascot Baby Bob, the company lost $19 million in 1999 on revenues of less than $1 million.[22][23]
GeoCities, purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999. Yahoo! closed GeoCities on October 26, 2009.[24]
theGlobe.com – Was a social networking service, that went live in April 1995 and made headlines by going public on November 1998 and posting the largest first day gain of any IPO in history up to that date. The CEO became in 1999 a visible symbol of the excesses of dot-com millionaires.
GovWorks.com – the doomed dot-com featured in the documentary film Startup.com.
pets.com - a former dot-com enterprise that sold pet supplies to retail customers before entering bankruptcy in 2000.
open.com - Was a big software security producer, reseller and distributor, declared in bankruptcy in 2001.
InfoSpace – In March 2000 this stock reached a price $1,305 per share,[25] but by April 2001 its price had crashed down to $22 a share.[25]
lastminute.com, whose IPO in the UK coincided with the bursting of the bubble.
The Learning Company, bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion, sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[26]
Think Tools AG, one of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe: market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000, no prospects of having a substantial product (investor deception), followed by a collapse.[27]
Webvan, an online grocer that operated on a "credit and delivery" system; the original company went bankrupt in 2001. It was later resurrected by Amazon.
WorldCom, a long-distance telephone and internet-services provider that became notorious for using fraudulent accounting practices to increase their stock price. The company filed for bankruptcy in 2002 and former CEO Bernard Ebbers was convicted of fraud and conspiracy.
Xcelera.com, a Swedish investor in start-up technology firms.[28] "Greatest one-year rise of any exchange-listed stock in the history of Wall Street." [29]
Broadcast.com was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban a multi-billionaire. The site is now defunct and redirects to Yahoo's home page. [2]
MicroStrategy, whose shares lost more than half their value on March 20, 2000, following their announcement of re-stated financials for the previous two years. A BusinessWeek editorial said at the time, "The company's misfortune is a wake-up call to all dot-com investors. The message: It's time, at last, to pay attention to the numbers." [30]

I liked President Bush's presidency. He promoted businesses and he helped the American people clean up brownfields, restore birding areas, restored the surplus to taxpayers who overpaid taxes, established a literacy program for grade school childrens' betterment and closed schools that were producing dropouts unless they got busy and educated the children put in their charge.

Shame on you for calling a good man a profanity.

yeah but you are a partisan troll, with zero objectivity.
I'm an American citizen, I'm fed up with no budget passage with a simpleton president thinking "oh, wheeee! No budget, I can print money and do whatever I want! Whhhheeeeeee!"

I have one vote and I am going to use it on Mitt Romney who will pass a budget, who will not overburden America's taxpayers with blatant overspending, and who will make a dent in the National debt, which according to the National Debt Clock at the minute I type this, at $16,205,327,000,000.00.

Not only am I voting for a great guy who bailed out the 2000 Winter Olympics at Salt Lake City, I am voting against the worst President in US History. Tragic Figger, really, to get elected, then go about it as if he were some kind of a king instead of a man of the American people. He broke his promise to 320,000,000 people when he said he would have the deficit cut in half. Instead he more than doubled it:
]

Nah your not even a good american, troll.
yeah no he wont balance shit sorry. He talks like he will but he wont.
oh yes salt lake, you mean because he got federal aid to fix that issue. God you are stupid.
Worst president? Don't say such poor jokes becki.obama has been average at best.
King? You are a fucking loon and should be locked away in some rubber room never to see the light of day. You are an ignorant eyesore on the american society. You are a backwards thinking troll.

Forum List

Back