The Reason Why I Don't Have A Single Ounce Of Respect For Any Republican Today

I'm not a huge fan of President O, but a return to Trickle-down Voodoo Economics scares the fuck out of me.

And THAT is not something I let go of easily.

If Romney ever got the chance to take what he learned in his Bain Capital experience and put it into practice on the American economy as a whole, everyone who voted for Romney (except the very rich, of course) would rue the day they ever pulled the lever for his name.

Of COURSE I support Obama you dunces.

I don't believe the cartoon caricature you stupid rabid RWers have created about Obama.

He saved the economy from falling off a cliff. Stabilized it. Wall Street is doing better than it has been for decades. Big Corporate has more money in their koffers than ever before. Home sales have are and have been steadily rising. He caught and killed Osama. Khaddafi's dead. America is respected...and feared abroad. Morale is improving. Obama has done a very good job.

I REJECT your BS Nancy Stories about Obama.

I will do everything within my power to get Obama elected. I truly believe he's the right President for this time.

Years later we are still talking Bush.
I seem to remember we voted for a "nice, articulate,well mannered,clean black man."
Those were Joe Biden's words by the way...

Why is it Libs never seem to deal with the hear and now.
Bush is not President.Obama is.
Why don't the Liibs here want to discuss his record?
All they want to do is cry about Bush.
I understand why you, as a die-hard RW Republican wouldn't want to bring up the COLOSSAL FAILURE that was Bush, I really do, however, Rome wasn't built in a day, and the world didn't begin when Obama took Office. There's a reason why we are where we are today and that has to be taken into account.

What you are doing is trying to pretend that Obama is the cause of all your ills and the rest of RW America's ills and he should be blamed and punished because of it.

I won't allow it. Not on MY watch!!!

With that said...did you vote for Bush both terms? Vote and/or support him that is.

Okie dokie.:eusa_whistle:Stand strong loyal foot soldier!

So I think I can trim this entire thread down to a few words. Stop me if you have heard them before.

It's all Bush's fault!!!

So take that you evilmongering RWers!!:badgrin:

I seem to remember we voted for a "nice, articulate,well mannered,clean black man."

I understand why you, as a die-hard RW Republican wouldn't want to bring up the COLOSSAL FAILURE that was Bush, I really do, however, Rome wasn't built in a day, and the world didn't begin when Obama took Office. There's a reason why we are where we are today and that has to be taken into account.

What you are doing is trying to pretend that Obama is the cause of all your ills and the rest of RW America's ills and he should be blamed and punished because of it.

With that said...did you vote for Bush both terms? Vote and/or support him that is.

So I think I can trim this entire thread down to a few words. Stop me if you have heard them before.

It's all Bush's fault!!!

:) As always you're right on the money..

It's all Bush's fault!!!

Bush ushered in the damage and the financial fail...so yes. Obama did NOT make it worse. He's actually made it better.

Last edited:
Of COURSE I support Obama...

Well who wouldn't? After all, doesn't everyone respect Obama for signing the NDAA, renewing the Patriot Act, war in Libya, and escalating the war on drugs?

How very progressive of him...:eusa_eh:

I will do everything within my power to get Obama elected.

Vote early, vote often.

Many conservatives were pissed at Bush....

And at the GOP congress that f**ked up a real opportunity to get this country on track and instead got us into a couple of BS wars.

I don't care what the OP says...he's an ass.

And so was Bush.

I;m with you.. Bush is the reason we have an Obama.. He was and is an ASS!

Yah...a day late and a dollar short.

I bet you voted him in twice, and if you were too young to do so, I bet your parents and grandparents did.

You have no credibility.

Anyone who voted for George W. Bush's opponent in either 2000 took the obvious choice. Anyone who voted for George W. Bush's opponent in 2004 took the lesser of two evils.

Anyone who voted for George W. Bush's opponent in in either 2000 0r 2004 were a day late and a dollar short and have no credibility.

The reason I cannot, I mean CANNOT respect a single Republican today is because they sat SILENTLY and WILLINGLY by while Bush n Cheney went on a nationwide and worldwide RAMPAGE on the Constitution and the economy.

Now Obama has come and began to actually REPAIR the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of DAMAGE that those madmen in the last Administration did to this country they're claiming to be mad to the point of rabidness for what's occurred.
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.

No...I spit on them. I spit on each. and. every. one. of. them.

I have NO respect for those bastards...none whatsoever.

Obama will win again and he will win HANDILY.

I just HOPE that they finally learn a lesson and change their ways...actually practice what they preach for a while.

Personal Responsibility.

We're gonna spit right back on ewe. :eusa_boohoo:

It's all Bush's fault!!!

Obama ushered in the damage and the financial fail...so yes. Obama did NOT make it worse. He's actually made it better.

Marc I am an old school board debater and revisionist history is a staple of these places. You however have now definitely gone to the head of the class.

Hey, I don't give a damn if you worship Obama while wearing partisan blinders but please understand that your spin and selective telling of the story is generic and truly has been offered from both sides defending the wrong doings in their respective parties for years and years.

I don't believe the cartoon caricature you stupid rabid RWers have created about Obama.

He saved the economy from falling off a cliff. Stabilized it. Wall Street is doing better than it has been for decades. Big Corporate has more money in their koffers than ever before. Home sales have are and have been steadily rising. He caught and killed Osama. Khaddafi's dead. America is respected...and feared abroad. Morale is improving. Obama has done a very good job.

I will do everything within my power to get Obama elected. I truly believe he's the right President for this time.

America is respected...and feared abroad.

You just might want to rethink your position on this one skippy...
Or did you forget the multiple attacks and killing of our ambassador.
This just happened recently.This you don't remember but every crap that Bush took
is etched into your brain...

The reason I cannot, I mean CANNOT respect a single Republican today is because they sat SILENTLY and WILLINGLY by while Bush n Cheney went on a nationwide and worldwide RAMPAGE on the Constitution and the economy.

Now Obama has come and began to actually REPAIR the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of DAMAGE that those madmen in the last Administration did to this country they're claiming to be mad to the point of rabidness for what's occurred.
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.

I just HOPE that they finally learn a lesson and change their ways...actually practice what they preach for a while.

Personal Responsibility.

Ok explain to us what Bush did against the Constitution. If you say the patriot act I remind you the democrats renewed it every year they were in sole control of the Congress and the Presidency. If you say Iraq war I remind you Congress ( including the democrats) agreed to allow the US to wage that war.

Go ahead explain to us what the Republicans did that the Democrats under Obama have NOT done.

As to you personally, you are a racist piece of dog shit and I personally do not give one rat fuck what you think.

If you didnt care you wouldnt have been first to post.

Patriot Act, Wiretapping, All opened up because of Bush Cheney and yes continued on by the left later on. Supported by Romney and Obama as well...

Regardless of that the mere fact these people support Romney earns them zero respect. I watched him play hardlined con during the primaries and then reset himself four or five ties in order to gain more votes. I watched him agree with just about every policy Obama put forth in the 3rd debate.

I've watched you all fall in line because of hatred and wanting your party to win. I've watched you people defend Romney as a conservative and then in the next breath claim he is simply a moderate from Mass in order to justify voting for him.

your values and principles are about as shallow as Sarah Palin is. Dont deflect onto the democrats, they are not much better. It just looks sad for you to do so. This is about republicans.

During times of prosperity, the government should be cutting back and storing resources for the lean years.

Instead, the GOP House, Senate, and White House spent like drunken sailors. They doubled the national debt. Doubled it!

When the party boat finally crashed on the rocks, they had no buckets to bail us out of this mess.

And that is unforgivable.

Thank you.

At least we have ONE honest Republican or former Republican as the case me be.

Sheesh!!!

I applaud you sir....:clap2:

But we can't find even ONE honest democrat, so I spit on you contemptously. :eusa_boohoo:

I think you may misunderstand the kind of respect that Republicans gravitate toward these days. It's not respect in the sense of respecting an intelligent and honest, hard-working public servant who's decent and trustworthy and those are the very reasons you respect him. They gravitate toward the kind of respect that one has for the bully in the school yard. It's based on the fear or trepidation that one feels at their power and how they'll use it unless you bend to their will.
Oh yes, I know that.

I remember the mushroom cloud with headlines like "WMDs Down There!" featured in all the local NYC papers daily (they're all RW owned, one being Rupurt Murdoch's himself, hint: The NY Post)

I remember the color codes scaring Americans of how much danger they were in on a day-to-day basis by that radical RW bastard Rumsfeld.

I remember the speeches from the Bully Pulpit of the Administration about "If you're not with us you're against us" referring to and including local dessenters.

I remember that stuff all too well.

It's the Republican way...and Romney has proven without the shadow of a doubt that that is EXACTLY what he wants to return to.

I am a Republican who stopped voting because of Bush and the maniacs who hijacked what was once a great party. Still registered as a Republican. I guess that makes me a lapsed Republican. :)

Every once in a while I look at Obama and I am sorely tempted to vote again just to get him out.

But then I figure today's GOP deserves Obama.

:badgrin:

NO ONE HAS YET REFUTED THESE numbers... WILL YOU???

A) Didn't the marvelous dot.com ( that Clinton phony surplus bubble)* bust occur? YES! What did it cost?

1) $5 trillion in market losses which meant the taxpayers who had tax liabilities of $166 billion from 2002 and beyond GONE!
2) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts....billions in payroll taxes!!!

B) Did 9/11 happen??? YES what did that cost?
1) $2 trillion in losses meant $66 billion a year in reduced TAX payments from 2003 and beyond GONE!
2 145,00 jobs lost in NYC alone due to 9/11... what did that cost? Billions in payroll taxes!

C) DID the worst hurricane SEASONS not hurricanes SEASONS occur? YES what did that cost?
1) $1 trillion in losses meaning $33 billion a year in reduced tax revenues!
2) 400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita

again NOTHING Bush could do to prevent! After all he is definitely not the Messiah as Obama is considered!

IN spite of those monumental events Bush had at the end of 2008 136 million working versus at
beginning 131 million a gain of 5 million more working IN SPITE of 845,000 jobs lost due to dot.com/9/11/hurricanes!!!

5 million more people working then when Clinton left office!
  • 2001...... 131,826 41 0.03% Dot.com bust, 9/11 occurred $5 trillion in real losses, 18,000 businesses
  • 2002...... 130,341 -1,485 -1.13% 9/11 residual losses
  • 2003...... 129,999 -342 -0.26% tax cuts began
  • 2004...... 131,435 1,436 1.10%
  • 2005...... 133,703 2,268 1.73%
  • 2006...... 136,086 2,383 1.78%
  • 2007...... 137,598 1,512 1.11%
  • 2008...... 136,790 -808 -0.59%

And IN spite of dot.com/9/11/hurricanes...
GDP when Bush took office 2001 $12.355,271,000,000
GDP when Bush left office 2008 $14,359,490,000,000
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A 16% increase in GDP or $2 TRILLION !

SO PLEASES IDIOTS including some of you stupid conservatives EXPLAIN WHERE THESE NUMBERS ARE FALSE!

Last edited:

Personal Responsibility.

Ok explain to us what Bush did against the Constitution. If you say the patriot act I remind you the democrats renewed it every year they were in sole control of the Congress and the Presidency. If you say Iraq war I remind you Congress ( including the democrats) agreed to allow the US to wage that war.

Go ahead explain to us what the Republicans did that the Democrats under Obama have NOT done.

As to you personally, you are a racist piece of dog shit and I personally do not give one rat fuck what you think.

If you didnt care you wouldnt have been first to post.

Patriot Act, Wiretapping, All opened up because of Bush Cheney and yes continued on by the left later on. Supported by Romney and Obama as well...

Regardless of that the mere fact these people support Romney earns them zero respect. I watched him play hardlined con during the primaries and then reset himself four or five ties in order to gain more votes. I watched him agree with just about every policy Obama put forth in the 3rd debate.

I've watched you all fall in line because of hatred and wanting your party to win. I've watched you people defend Romney as a conservative and then in the next breath claim he is simply a moderate from Mass in order to justify voting for him.

your values and principles are about as shallow as Sarah Palin is. Dont deflect onto the democrats, they are not much better. It just looks sad for you to do so. This is about republicans.
Can you repeat that again Plasma!?! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

America is respected...and feared abroad.

You just might want to rethink your position on this one skippy...
Or did you forget the multiple attacks and killing of our ambassador.
This just happened recently.This you don't remember but every crap that Bush took
is etched into your brain...
No, I know what I said and meant what I said.

No President can be held liable for every base on every continent...your god Raygun can attest to that fact.

Don't worry...the perps are going to get what's coming to them. Obama has an EXCELLENT track record of giving back in spades, ask the pirates, Khadaffi and Osama.

Nice try bub, but no cigar.

I'm not a huge fan of President O, but a return to Trickle-down Voodoo Economics scares the fuck out of me.

And THAT is not something I let go of easily.

:lol::lol: so to you a 20 trillion dollar debt is progress? yay team.

Because Bush was part of the problem.
see when 9-11 happened we had a lot of people on the right blaming Clinton for it, while we had Bush in office. Under your opinion Bush is to blame for 9-11.

I doubt you will agree but whatever stupid agruement.

The point being Bush was part of the problem and he was the last in office. So he will get the majority of the blame. See polls that agree with this statement.
that being said anyone with half a clue knows these problems go further than Bush and mostly back to starting with Carter in my opinion.

The problem here is people Blaming Obama because he hasn't solved the issue fast enough for you people. Well im sorry but a problem this big and complex isnt going to be solved in 4 years, maybe not even 8 years. Its a slow process and people need to give it time. Not the 30 minutes or less everyone seems to want these days.

Forum List

Back