The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
It was a pretty loaded question, but that is not at all what the question said. It was a clear and unequivocal challenge to Trump to say the right thing, for once. Trump did not deliver.

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
The reporter in the presser asked POTUS a loaded question?

Finally found the actual question.

President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. My first question for you sir is, who do you believe? My second question is would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin, would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you want him to never do it again?

So not as loaded as the OP I responded to quoted it (which is odd because that person hates trump)

But it does go from "meddling" to interference.
Okay, thank you.

trump_arms_crossed.jpg

Vlad said it, I bleev it, that settles it.

o_TRUMP_SMILE_facebook.jpg

Just look at him! He's so big and handsome and strong. Am I blushing? I think I'm blushing.

Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .
Okay, thanks for the confirmation.

In your opinion, is the FBI so corrupt that its worth throwing them under the bus in favor of a man like Putin?

I'm starting to think maybe that whole pissing hooker thing might be real.

There has to be some explanation for why Trump tossed Putin's salad yesterday.
For the first time, I really started to wonder if there is something up there....
It will be blackmail over criminal business dealings, though, which would send Trump to prison.

Crazy conspiracy theory...

But could you explain what Trump actually did do, precisely, instead of this vague bullshit?

You have trouble with it because he didn't do anything.
No one is "having trouble with it", no one from across the political spectrum.

He threw our national intelligence apparatus under the bus in favor of Putin.

You can pretend he didn't, I expect that, but I assure you no one is having trouble seeing what he did.

Who cares? He did exactly what one would think the anti-Trumpers would expect him to do, so not sure why ya’ll are acting so surprised. He says what he believes and you call him out. He lies and you call him out... what does it really matter what he said? You were gonna get mad either way.

It would seem Trump believes he is the victim of a bogus investigation. How many times has he used the phrase “witch hunt” yet you expect he’ll back the intelligence agencies he believes are trying to fuck him over?

Here’s a question: if he had said during the Putin summit that he believes Putin helped him win the election and the American intelligence agencies are doing a wonderful job, would you have believed him? Do you believe Trump’s actions in this specific matter are those of an innocent man or a guilty man?

Mac, you don't even recognize your own bias makes you come off as a brighter rdean. Your position is absurd. We are supposed to be the dutiful puppet of Angela Merkel like our intelligence community is working to create, I think not.

But could you explain what Trump actually did do, precisely, instead of this vague bullshit?

You can pretend he didn't, I expect that, but I assure you no one is having trouble seeing what he did.

I think we need an explanation of the timing regarding releasing the indictment directly after the Strzok fiasco and while TRUMP was out of the country days before he was to meet with Putin. If its fair to accuse the POTUS trying to undermine US intelligence its most definitely fair to question US intellectual on to trying to undermine TRUMP not only with the timing of the indictments but also on continuing Russia collusion SC investigation.

Who cares? He did exactly what one would think the anti-Trumpers would expect him to do, so not sure why ya’ll are acting so surprised. He says what he believes and you call him out. He lies and you call him out... what does it really matter what he said? You were gonna get mad either way.

It would seem Trump believes he is the victim of a bogus investigation. How many times has he used the phrase “witch hunt” yet you expect he’ll back the intelligence agencies he believes are trying to fuck him over?

Here’s a question: if he had said during the Putin summit that he believes Putin helped him win the election and the American intelligence agencies are doing a wonderful job, would you have believed him? Do you believe Trump’s actions in this specific matter are those of an innocent man or a guilty man?
Maybe he could have taken the side of the American intelligence apparatus against a murderous, corrupt, lying thug from a dangerous global adversary.

Is that asking too much?

Well, since they are indeed out to get him.....

You denying that?

Find any collusion?

List the actual racist remarks Trump has made. Since he is soooooo racist, it ought to be easy for you.

The LGBTTQQIAAP says Trump is anti gay too. Do you have any list of things that proves that claim? Ought to be easy, since it soooo obvious.

Aren't you the one that acknowledges the identity politics of the left has hijacked your party? Yeah, that was you.

That is what we hear all fucking day, every fucking day. No collusion, no evidence of actual raaaaacism, no anti gay rhetoric and that is what is claimed every fucking day.

Explain to us how he is "playing to his base" through Limbaugh or Hannity.

He is fucking attacked every day and the government (deep state) has proven to be utterly fucking corrupt.

And you are denying that? I cannot fucking tell.

Last edited:
My guess is that Putin has the goods on Hillary and mueller--go ahead and make his day.

Holy crap, the entire first four years of Obama's disastrous regime consisted of him saying things that he meant, but which the left maintains were *misstatements*, or just him blathering without knowing what he was talking about.

In this instance, Trump said nothing that isn't true. Our fbi is going down, and that comment was his public statement to the world that it's going down.

I guarantee the *good* fbi agents, if there are any, are looking at exit strategies. If they are real law enforcement, and they're in the fbi, and they aren't enemies of the state (I honestly don't believe there are any fbi agents who aren't enemies of the state) then they just received notice and should be looking into a career change.

Forum List

Back