The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

Seriously, there is no separating "they meddled" from "Trump colluded" in the minds of the virulent hate Trump media
Which, of course, is 100% Trump's fault, due to his own, bizarre behavior.

Right, sure, whatever you say, yup, got it.
Good, I hope so. the next time you feel like whining like a little baby about a republican requested investigation led by a republican appointed by Republican, now you know why.

That strangely does nothing to counter the truth of the virulent anti-Trump hate. I mean, it's truly irrational and ludicrous.
That's nice.

However, it is indeed a fact that Trump has brought the investigation onto himself and the perceptions that he is a Russian stooge onto himself with his bizarre behavior.

And the same thing will be said about the next democrat president (it's inevitable at some point).

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

The level of stupidity in some Trump-Hating idiots completely shocks me at times.

Rosenstein, attempting to keep from being Impeached for his criminal non-compliance of a Congressional Subpoena, carries out the very calculated plan to set the President up on the eve of his meeting with the Russian President by announcing the BS Indictment of 'the Russian Military' - 12 Russians - for 'hacking the election'.

’There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes’”
- BARAK OBAMA, OCTOBER 2016 – WH PRESS CONFERENCE
Citing Obama, Trump claims Dems only cared about Russia meddling after his win

http://time.com/4535623/president-obama-donald-trump-stop-whining-transcript/

The Media then ambushes the President with unacceptable questions right in front of the Russian President. (These so-called journalist were willing to treat Trump this way, not Putin, realizing that journalists who have shown so much disrespect and poor judgment in talking to Putin have turned up missing or dead in the past).

What did the media expect Trump to do / say at that moment? They certainly did not treat Barry that way. Did they ask him why he did not stop Russian crimes when he found out about it in 2014? No.

Did they ask him why he did not demand the release of US hostages be part of his Un-Constitutional Treaty with Iran, why he instead cowardly refused and chose to pay millions in ransom later? No.

Did they expect him to publicly rebuke Putin on the world stage, for which they would have condemned his lack of diplomacy?

No, this was a complete set-up, as usual, form the very start.

Rosenstein is a life-long Republican who was appointed by Donald Trump. He isn’t doing this job willingly or out of malice, he’s doing it because Donald Trump told him to do it.

Rosenstein unformed Trump well before the “summit” that these indictments were coming down, so that Trump could prepare for the inevitable questions on this trip.

And yes, he expected Trump to confront Putin at this summit and to tell him to end it now, or there will be no further discussions, about anything.

This is an attack against the Constitution of the United States. Something Trump is sworn to uphold and defend. And he didn’t. As a Russian in Putin’s pay, you don’t comprehend what a HUGE deal this is to Americans. Putin made Trump look like a puppet on a string at that press conference. Trump abased himself and threw his entire intelligence service under the bus.

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

So you're just getting what you need to know from Colbert and Maddow again, are you?

When your OP is based on accusations alone, you know you probably don't have a real OP

The level of stupidity in some Trump-Hating idiots completely shocks me at times.

Rosenstein, attempting to keep from being Impeached for his criminal non-compliance of a Congressional Subpoena, carries out the very calculated plan to set the President up on the eve of his meeting with the Russian President by announcing the BS Indictment of 'the Russian Military' - 12 Russians - for 'hacking the election'.

’There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes’”
- BARAK OBAMA, OCTOBER 2016 – WH PRESS CONFERENCE
Citing Obama, Trump claims Dems only cared about Russia meddling after his win

http://time.com/4535623/president-obama-donald-trump-stop-whining-transcript/

The Media then ambushes the President with unacceptable questions right in front of the Russian President. (These so-called journalist were willing to treat Trump this way, not Putin, realizing that journalists who have shown so much disrespect and poor judgment in talking to Putin have turned up missing or dead in the past).

What did the media expect Trump to do / say at that moment? They certainly did not treat Barry that way. Did they ask him why he did not stop Russian crimes when he found out about it in 2014? No.

Did they ask him why he did not demand the release of US hostages be part of his Un-Constitutional Treaty with Iran, why he instead cowardly refused and chose to pay millions in ransom later? No.

Did they expect him to publicly rebuke Putin on the world stage, for which they would have condemned his lack of diplomacy?

No, this was a complete set-up, as usual, form the very start.

Rosenstein is a life-long Republican who was appointed by Donald Trump. He isn’t doing this job willingly or out of malice, he’s doing it because Donald Trump told him to do it.

Rosenstein unformed Trump well before the “summit” that these indictments were coming down, so that Trump could prepare for the inevitable questions on this trip.

And yes, he expected Trump to confront Putin at this summit and to tell him to end it now, or there will be no further discussions, about anything.

This is an attack against the Constitution of the United States. Something Trump is sworn to uphold and defend. And he didn’t. As a Russian in Putin’s pay, you don’t comprehend what a HUGE deal this is to Americans. Putin made Trump look like a puppet on a string at that press conference. Trump abased himself and threw his entire intelligence service under the bus.

Since when have you given a shit about the Constitution?

It's amazing the stupid crap that leftists can make up and then convince yourselves to actually believe.

Trump is way harder on Putin than Obama dreamed of. But don't let silly things like facts stand in the way of a good butt hurt for you

So you're just getting what you need to know from Colbert and Maddow again, are you?

When your OP is based on accusations alone, you know you probably don't have a real OP
On this topic, I get all I need to know by listening to Hannity, Levin and Limbaugh, and then seeing the very same quotes, positions, spin and thought processes here.

You folks are very obedient, so I guess that's good.

On this topic, I get all I need to know by listening to Hannity, Levin and Limbaugh, and then seeing the very same quotes, positions, spin and thought processes here.

You folks are very obedient, so I guess that's good.

We're obedient? You keep parroting that Europe, the richest countries in the world after us, shouldn't have to pay for their own defense. We should pay it for them because they don't want to pay for it.

That while you melt down that we can't possibly afford $20 billion to build a wall.

Hypocrisy much?

You keep parroting that Europe, the richest countries in the world after us, shouldn't have to pay for their own defense. We should pay it for them because they don't want to pay for it.
I do? I say that? Wow, I didn't know. That's terrible!

:laugh:

Do I have another stalker? This is beginning to get creepy, my "alerts" inbox is crammed with one name again.

Last edited:
And the same thing will be said about the next democrat president (
I seriously doubt it, and I seriously doubt it will be said of any other candidate.

I don't. The hostility is building. We already know what the leftists are capable of, someday we'll get to see if the far right has the same capacity.
But you sound utterly ignorant and insane, given that this is coming from both sides. You better wake up and smell the coffeee....

And the same thing will be said about the next democrat president (
I seriously doubt it, and I seriously doubt it will be said of any other candidate.

I don't. The hostility is building. We already know what the leftists are capable of, someday we'll get to see if the far right has the same capacity.
But you sound utterly ignorant and insane, given that this is coming from both sides. You better wake up and smell the coffeee....

That's totally moronic, given my multiple posts on the subject of the political hate cycle. You're not paying attention.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

And when every time he says something the left gets the fucking vapors and calls him a traitor, why are we supposed to care the 500th time around?

Crying wolf over and over is not a strategy, it's political masturbation.

And he hasn't backed down from his words, and so far the world hasn't ended. So whats the end result? Some hurt feeeewings in the intelligence community?

They are professionals, let the fucking deal with it. And if they really are trying to get rid of him via a soft coup, then they deserve to be called out.

Our bureaucracy is supposed to be apolitical, and it is not. It has been captured by the supporters of big government.

The thing is he was expressing an opinion. Those bashing him on that opinion conveniently left out the preface to that opinion which was that he had complete confidence in his intelligence people.

And "I don't know why they would" could be interpreted multiple ways. One way is that he is suggesting they didn't do it which would contradict dozens of other occasions in which he said they did. The other is that he doesn't deny that Russia meddled, but he doesn't know why they would do that, i.e. have a motive to do that. But the Trump hate machine immediately went into overdrive to insist that he was dissing the intelligence agencies and the only possible conclusion was that he is in Putin's hip pocket.

There are many reasons for Trump to be careful with Putin. Putin could be invaluable in negotiations with North Korea, Iran, and China and it would be unwise to close the door on that possibility. And if Trump had authorized ALL the new sanctions on Russia in addition to those already there, he would have little leverage to encourage Putin's voluntary cooperation.

Trump may have blown it. I don't know. But there sure isn't sufficient evidence re what is going down to draw that conclusion yet. As an American I think throwing up unfounded accusations and conclusions that will interfere with anything constructive happening is really short sighted and counter productive.

But the Trump derangement syndrome seems to be the most powerful force driving the national conversation right now. And that is sad.

Forum List

Back