The reason to ALLOW (even encourage) gay "marriage"

Contessa_Sharra

Searcher for Accuracy
Apr 27, 2008
The reason to ALLOW (even encourage) gay marriage:

Then there will be no more McGreeveys and Larry Craigs, as they could marry "their own" and not screw up unsuspecting women's lives.

Same goes for women!

I mean really guys, how would YOU feel if, after four or five kids and 35 years, you find out "yours" has been having a whole 'nother life, and has decided to leave you and all for the REAL love of her life?

It is also a reason to separate civil union/marriage and the religious marriage ceremony that happens in church or other religious location.

I know I'd be pissed. I've no doubt he's going to be paying for that phenomenal mistake for the rest of his life.....

man, i'm into threesomes...

actually seriously if you can't tell your lover ain't satisfied...i mean hello.

I know I'd be pissed. I've no doubt he's going to be paying for that phenomenal mistake for the rest of his life.....

Why set people up to be liars and cheats?

Why force people to fit where they cannot?

And as for these laws messing it up for straights, I cannot see how.

Or are there rafts of straights out there with a life goal of marrying someone gay?

The only way I can see any problem at all would be if there was a limited supply of tuxes, and small statured, bigger-hipped men couldn't rent one, and if, on "race for the gown" sales, the long legged cross dressers were outrunning the long legged blondes for the best gowns!

I just think that people being free to be whom and how they are, and not condemned, saves a lot of hurt and heartache in the long run.

New Topics

Forum List

Back