The Problem with 'No-Iron' Shirts

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Is that they aren't really 'no iron'. You DO have to iron them. Then when you wear them, they're stiff. And most men who wear dress shirts take them to be washed and pressed at the cleaners anyway.

So, I won't buy any more of these.

I iron mine, they're nice and warm when I put them on (they're uniform shirts so they're not top quality). I keep getting reminded of the Seinfeld episode when Kramer stuck his clothes in the oven because he liked the warm feeling.

Is that they aren't really 'no iron'. You DO have to iron them. Then when you wear them, they're stiff. And most men who wear dress shirts take them to be washed and pressed at the cleaners anyway.

So...would this be a physical, mental, or a relationship issue?

I'm just curious.

If you dry them properly, you get minimal wrinkles, and those come out when your body heat warms the shirt.

Shirts are shirts. As long as they cover my ever-expanding waist line and don’t stink they are okay with me.

Ironed shirts? Funny, I always imagined you in wife-beaters.

Which should bring home to you the foolishness of stereotypes.....

Well, now that I know you wear granny pants...
pants%20medium.jpg

Forum List

Back