The reason homosexuality is a choice

Are you hard of hearing what? No matter if gay marriage and adoptions are legal, the Bass will not support either because of his religious beliefs and if asked to vote on those issues of course the Bass would vote no, and it would be based on the Bass' religious beliefs, the Bass is not going to forsake his religious beliefs to support political activism that rationalize and legitimatize sinful acts. This is not discrimination.
I vote differently than my religious beliefs and prefer to limit the effect of religious beliefs in government.

If not for any other reason than a fear that next time around a different religious group than mine will be in charge and I don't want their beliefs imposed on me!

Are you hard of hearing what? No matter if gay marriage and adoptions are legal, the Bass will not support either because of his religious beliefs and if asked to vote on those issues of course the Bass would vote no, and it would be based on the Bass' religious beliefs, the Bass is not going to forsake his religious beliefs to support political activism that rationalize and legitimatize sinful acts. This is not discrimination.
I vote differently than my religious beliefs and prefer to limit the effect of religious beliefs in government.

If not for any other reason than a fear that next time around a different religious group than mine will be in charge and I don't want their beliefs imposed on me!

The Bass' religious beliefs are basis upon which he lives, to glorify God and to keep His commandments and statues and as such the Bass cannot and will not support anything which the Word of the Lord has deemed as evil. Jusr because one does not support something based of their religious beliefs does *NOT mean by extension they are forcing their religious beliefs on to others, thats a fallacious argument.

What if my belief calls for taxing churches as private corporations?

What if my belief calls for mandatory drinking of alcohol?

What if my belief says any marriage w/o children looses group benefits?

What if my belief says doctors and police are not allowed to work on Sunday because its the Lord's day?

I think the public would be all for me NOT trying to force my belief on them.

No, Bass Hole.......your beliefs make you a paranoid hypocrite.

Listen gay Biker, when are you ever going to come up with a coherent argument instead of acting like a trolling donkey? Followers of the Bible do not forsake God and His Word for anything, especially militant gay activism.

The Bass' religious beliefs are basis upon which he lives, to glorify God and to keep His commandments and statues and as such the Bass cannot and will not support anything which the Word of the Lord has deemed as evil. Jusr because one does not support something based of their religious beliefs does *NOT mean by extension they are forcing their religious beliefs on to others, thats a fallacious argument.

When you're demanding your religious beliefs be made into law just because they're your beliefs you are forcing it down others throat.

When you're demanding your religious beliefs be made into law just because they're your beliefs you are forcing it down others throat.

Strawman, who the hell made any demands about their religious beliefs being made law? It the homosexuals who are making demands that the government legitimatize their sexual lifestyle, even in states where the majority of people vote against gay marriage.

Now read again real slowly mate, The Bass will *NOT* vote in favor of gay marriage because of his religious beliefs and will not forsake God and His Word for the sake militant gay activism.

Well great. Lets watch out then for the folks who bring their religion into politics and want to vote to ban ANYONE working on Sunday. Lord forbid you need a tow truck, police officer, doctor, or anyone to operate the power plant.

Strawman, who the hell made any demands about their religious beliefs being made law? It the homosexuals who are making demands that the government legitimatize their sexual lifestyle, even in states where the majority of people vote against gay marriage.

Now read again real slowly mate, The Bass will *NOT* vote in favor of gay marriage because of his religious beliefs and will not forsake God and His Word for the sake militant gay activism.

Won't forsake God? Really?

Tell me Bass Hole.......have you heard Yeshua (Jesus to you Christians) when He stated the greatest commandment was to love God above all else, and love one another as you would love God?

If so...........by forsaking gays, you're forsaking a small piece of Him.

Think about that.

Won't forsake God? Really?

Tell me Bass Hole.......have you heard Yeshua (Jesus to you Christians) when He stated the greatest commandment was to love God above all else, and love one another as you would love God?

If so...........by forsaking gays, you're forsaking a small piece of Him.

Think about that.

The Bible doesn't define loving one another as accepting and embracing someone's sinful lifestyle. Homosexuality is a sin and all things associated with[Gay marriage] are by extension sinful. The Bass isn't forsaking gay, he's exhorting them to repent of their sinful lifestyle and be baptized so that they can saved, that is love in the same vein and Christ, who died for all because of His love for all. Refusing support homosexuality and gay marriage is not forsaking a small piece of God, the Bass doesn't know from where you pull up such garbage, gays and homosexuality are *NOT* a part of God.

Well great. Lets watch out then for the folks who bring their religion into politics and want to vote to ban ANYONE working on Sunday. Lord forbid you need a tow truck, police officer, doctor, or anyone to operate the power plant.

By not voting for a particular law based on religious beliefs is *NOT* bringing religion into politics you retard, its simply abiding by ones religious beliefs, which includes among other things, no lying, stealing, cheating, adultery, murder, rape, etc, those are just a few things.

But since you want to play this stupid game of people bringing things into politics, sodomites should not be bringing the personal sexual lifestyle into politics and should not be trying to force acceptance of it onto people especially after the majority of people have voted to reject it and a sizable portion of those who voted against didn't do so because of religion either.

By not voting for a particular law based on religious beliefs is *NOT* bringing religion into politics you retard, its simply abiding by ones religious beliefs, which includes among other things, no lying, stealing, cheating, adultery, murder, rape, etc, those are just a few things.

But since you want to play this stupid game of people bringing things into politics, sodomites should not be bringing the personal sexual lifestyle into politics and should not be trying to force acceptance of it onto people especially after the majority of people have voted to reject it and a sizable portion of those who voted against didn't do so because of religion either.

How exactly would legalizing gay marraige force you to accept gays?

I can't believe this thread is still going..

Homosexuality is not a choice. Neither is Hetrosxuality..

Many couples practice anal sex.. Male and female couples.. Many women love it.. Some women even demand it..

Such is the reality of this day and age..

Get over it!!

If you religious quacks want to restrict your sex to procreation.. Fine.. Stay out of other people's bedrooms!! You have no say on the issue and no right to vote against it..

By voting to ban gay marriage for OTHERS you are holding OTHERS to your religious beliefs.

How about we all vote to MAKE people work on Sunday because our religious beliefs are such.

Speaking of no lying.....how come you have no problem with the "Yes on H8" people lying thru their teeth on this issue. Selective Christianity? Again?

Bass Hole is a "Christian" only when it comes to things he can hate and beat others over the head with a Bible.

All other times, he's just a miserable little hate merchant.

By voting to ban gay marriage for OTHERS you are holding OTHERS to your religious beliefs.

No the Bass is not, just because one is not for something based on religious beliefs does not mean they holding others to their beliefs, the Bass puts God and His Word first and then his family before anything and anybody on earth.

Bass Hole is a "Christian" only when it comes to things he can hate and beat others over the head with a Bible.

All other times, he's just a miserable little hate merchant.

How is hate to not support something sinful? Quit with your retarded, religion bashing posts.

Forum List

Back