The real reason we went from food stamps to EBT debit cards

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks are so numerically stupid, they couldn't figure out what their stamps added up to. I don't know for sure since i've never been a freeloader, but i guess with an EBT card they just swipe the card and that tells them what the balance is.

Blacks are so numerically stupid, they couldn't figure out what their stamps added up to. I don't know for sure since i've never been a freeloader, but i guess with an EBT card they just swipe the card and that tells them what the balance is.

Yes, you are a freeloader...you steal valuable time from intelligent people on this board with your idiotic threads.

• Banned
Black, white, brown, or gray...the powers-that-be didn't want the moochers to feel stigmatized when fellow-shoppers noted that they were using food stamps to buy crap. Can't have our (cheaply) bought constituency revealed to the people who actually foot their bills.

That's what we're told but i don't buy it. It was another concession to the stupidity of blacks.

• Banned

Yes, you are a freeloader...you steal valuable time from intelligent people on this board with your idiotic threads.

HAHAHA. You say i'm stealing your time??? Then put me on ignore, you idiot.

I agree. He/she should definitely be put on ignore. By everyone.

There were many reasons as to why actual paper stamps was changed to an EBT card...one of them being that some folks would buy a food item for mere cents, just to get the change back in cash...I had a regular customer do that several times a day just so she could collect enough change to go buy her booze and cigarettes with...she would even send her children in to do it for her.

Donating some time to (you) the village idiot in exchange for a few laughs and some entertainment is fair to some, however there are other intelligent people here that are irritated by your blatant stupidity....hopefully your problem is not genetic and will not be passed on to another generation by you.

Just to be safe, stay "out" of the rest of the livestock.

Last edited:

Donating some time to (you) the village idiot in exchange for a few laughs and some entertainment is fair to some, however there are other intelligent people here that are irritated by your blatant stupidity....hopefully your problem is not genetic and will not be passed on to another generation by you.

Oh it's genetic all right and it's getting worse everyday. Sorry - can't help ya. HAHA

There were many reasons as to why actual paper stamps was changed to an EBT card...one of them being that some folks would buy a food item for mere cents, just to get the change back in cash...I had a regular customer do that several times a day just so she could collect enough change to go buy her booze and cigarettes with...she would even send her children in to do it for her.

BS. That could have easily been corrected by saying each purchase had to total to at least $10 and the maximum change could be say 50 cents.

It was done for the reason i gave. Blacks are completely befuddled by the simple process of adding up their purchases and adding up their stamps and seeing if they had enough to pay. Also the govt wanted to remove the stigma of stamps but that's dumb. Welfare should be stigmatized.

BS. That could have easily been corrected by saying each purchase had to total to at least $10 and the maximum change could be say 50 cents.

It was done for the reason i gave. Blacks are completely befuddled by the simple process of adding up their purchases and adding up their stamps and seeing if they had enough to pay. Also the govt wanted to remove the stigma of stamps but that's dumb. Welfare should be stigmatized.

LMFAO...are you really this stupid? No, seriously...did your head get stuck in the vaginal canal coming out?

Back in the day, customers would come into our store just to purchase a pop using a $1 food stamp just to get the change back...when done enough times throughout the day, they would have collected enough change to purchase non food items such as beer and smokes....welfare abuse along WITH removing the embarrassment of using food stamps and OTHER reasons (blacks being stupid is NOT one of them you racist moron) is WHY the gov changed to EBT debit........

LMFAO...are you really this stupid? No, seriously...did your head get stuck in the vaginal canal coming out?

Back in the day, customers would come into our store just to purchase a pop using a $1 food stamp just to get the change back...when done enough times throughout the day, they would have collected enough change to purchase non food items such as beer and smokes.......

Stupid jackass. You didn't understand a word i said did you.? As i said, that problem could have easily been controlled by demanding all purchases be over $10 and maximum change only 50 cents. think you pathetic hatefilled miserable wretch

Forum List

Back