The Fake Texas Barn Fire that killed 18000 cows

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
Here is a short report by Miles Mathis that looks at this recent False Flag .To see this plus photos ,visit mileswmathis.com/barnfire.pdf . This incident seems just another part of a campaign which has targeted food sources all over the world including north America heavily over the last year. Well beyond coincidence, imho,and in the opinion of many onlookers with a critical mind set . But , of course you can draw your own conclusions. The Fake Texas Barn Fire by Miles Mathis, First published June 26, 2023 The 25-page report from the Texas State Fire Marshall has now been released, calling this fire an accident due to a manure truck catching fire. But in the report they admit it was all faked—without admitting it was all faked. What I mean by that is they give you the clue, but they don't read it for you. This is how they commonly do it, as we have seen hundreds of times. It seems they are required to tip their hand to you, but they are not required to see it for you. You have to see it on your own. Or I have to do it for you. But before we read that clue, let us study the photo above, under title. That is the photo they have used to lead all press releases. But it is worthless. We can't see anything actually burning. All we see is a black cloud in the distance, with the barn blocked by forward buildings. So it already looks staged from the first word. Classic photoshop, with all the telltale signs. If you were a photographer there trying to get the best shot, is that the direction or lens you would use? Why not get a bit closer, and pan around where we can see the alleged barn? A barn holding 18,000 cattle should be huge, but it isn't in shot at all? Just a tiny house and a camper? And if you were the director, picking photos to use for this event, is that the one you would choose? A distant, generic photo with no resolution and no flames? Here is another photo from the event: So we have gone from too far away to too close. Could 18,000 cows die in that blaze? No way to know, but probably not, since it again looks like it was put together in photoshop. The guys climbing the short ladder look especially ridiculous, don't they? Are they saving babies or kittens from this barn fire? We see a lot of guys walking around aimless, but no one is putting any water on the fire. I guess they are on a coffee break. And why are we seeing this at night? They couldn't get any film during the day? I will tell you why: it is easier to fake night footage. In any problem area you can just fade to black. OK, now for the big clue. Here is what it says in the mainstream press releases: Several weeks later, the Texas Fire Marshal’s Ofce called the dairy blaze accidental. But the ofcial report noted something unusual. A second Mensch manure vacuum truck—the same make and model as the one used inside the barn at the time of the fre—had previously burned due to an engine fre. The investigation report noted that the second truck was parked outside the east side of the barn near a generator, where it had remained undisturbed since its engine caught fre. Local news reports cited a Texas State Fire Marshal’s news release saying that a third vacuum truck fre had occurred at another dairy. The statement gave no further detail. A Mensch truck, eh? Just a coincidence, I'm sure. It couldn't be a joke inserted by the usual suspects. But the reason this is a big clue is that it tells us that they had been practicing. They needed the other duplicate trucks to use as testers or simulators. They were seeing how a fire might damage a truck like this, as well as how it might spread. That way they could match their story to the truck damage, in case any insurance people or others investigated this thing. I saw this immediately because it reminded me of a famous Sherlock Holmes episode entitled Silver Blaze. It is about a crooked trainer being paid to take a fall in the Derby, by hobbling his own racehorse. He was going to use a scalpel to cut a tendon subcutaneously, where the incision would be unlikely to be found. The horse would then mysteriously go lame, giving the win to the other favorite. But in trying to perform this procedure at night, he spooked the horse before he could make the incision. The horse instead kicked him in the head, killing him. It then ran off across the moors and was hidden at a neighboring stable. The neighbors camouflaged the horse by blacking out a white blaze on its nose, supposedly making it unrecognizable to its owners. Anyway, the reason it is like this current story is that Sherlock figured out what the trainer was up to, and as confirmation asked if any of the sheep had gone lame. It turns out they had, but no one could figure out why Sherlock asked that. It is because Sherlock had deduced the trainer would practice on the sheep first, to be sure he could cut the right tendon in the right place. We see the same thing here. Elementary, my dear Watson.

Rather expected, when you're talking to folks like myself who believe half of what they see, and little of what they read Luiza.....~S~
Excellent . Exactly like all good Critical Thinkers and Analysts . The difficulty of handling Miles Mathis is that he sources everything and lays out the evidence with as much attention to accuracy as is possible . That confuses the Gullibles and Normies . They either run or just splutter and make nonsense noises .

Forum List

Back