The Real reason we go to war

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
The real reason we got to war : Banking

"The Rothschilds exert powerful influence over the world’s major news agencies. By repetition, the masses are duped into believing horror stories about evil villains.

The Rothschilds control the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank, the IMF, the World Bank and the Bank of International Settlements. Also they own most of the gold in the world as well as the London Gold Exchange, which sets the price of gold every day.

It is said the family owns over half the wealth of the planet—estimated by Credit Suisse to be $231 trillion—and is controlled by Evelyn De Rothschild, the current head of the family."

The Rothschild family is slowly but surely having their Central banks established in every country of the world, giving them incredible amount of wealth and power.

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

These countries, which are listed above were and are still under attack by the media. These countries do not yet have a Rothschild owned Central Bank. The first step in having a Central Bank established in a country is to get them to accept outrageous loans, which puts the country in debt to the Central Bank and under the control of the Rothschilds. If the country does not accept the loan, the leader of this particular country can be assassinated and a Rothschild aligned leader will be put into the position, and if the assassination does not work, the country invaded and a Rothschild Central Bank established with force.

Rothschild owned Central Bank:

Central banks are illegally created private banks that are owned by the Rothschild banking family. The family has been around for more than 230 years and has worked its way into each country on this planet, threatened every world leader and their governments and cabinets with physical and economic death and destruction, and then emplaced their own people in these central banks to control and manage each country’s pocketbook. The Rothschilds also control the machinations of each government at the macro level, not concerning themselves with the daily vicissitudes of our individual personal lives. Except when we get too far out of line.

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The Attacks of September 11th were followed by invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq and Rothschild Central Banks were established in those countries.

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Won't be long now..

How far do you want to go back? Just after the turn of the 20th century left wing democrat former university professor Woodie Wilson told Americans "I will never send your sons to fight in a foreign war" and then he sent America's sons to fight for France. Twenty years later another democrat president said the same thing and America lost another 300,000 Americans in their prime of life. Timid democrat president Harry Truman never asked congress for permission to use Troops in Korea and neither did democrat LBJ ask congress when he committed Troops to Vietnam. Now the neo-libertarians want to blame (Jewish) bankers for the jihad strife in the world? Yeah right.

• Banned
Who said anything about Jews until YOU brought it up. I have showed the quote before that a Rothschild said it matters not to him who makes the laws in a country as long he controls the money flow.

• Banned
I guess its just coincidence that quite a few of the countries without a rothschild owned bank have been attacked in the past decade and now there is only 3 left. Iran is up next which is why I will be pulling for them to defeat the horde of scum that attack them.

Who said anything about Jews until YOU brought it up. I have showed the quote before that a Rothschild said it matters not to him who makes the laws in a country as long he controls the money flow.

The "Rothschilds" are maybe Mormons?

• Banned
They are jews so what? Why did you bring that up? A banker is a banker and they have a monopoly on banking...I don't give a shit if they were christians they are evil people.

Forum List

Back