The REAL reason polls show Hillary is ahead

LOL. Didn't I hear something like that in 2012? The real reason that the pols show Clinton ahead is Donald Trump. In other words, Trump's big mouth has given Clinton a very large lead. And a few more statements like he made tonight, and he won't win a single state.

Seems like most of them are busy posting on message boards and calling equally gullible morons on talk radio.

As for Hillary's commanding and expanding lead in the polls, that has everything to do with Trump being a certifable dumbass, his supporters being classless pieces of shit, and his surrogates being gigantic dicks on the airwaves.

Seems like most of them are busy posting on message boards and calling equally gullible morons on talk radio.

As for Hillary's commanding and expanding lead in the polls, that has everything to do with Trump being a certifable dumbass, his supporters being classless pieces of shit, and his surrogates being gigantic dicks on the airwaves.

Come on Candy,

They have only a few weeks left before the penny drops(let's be honest it won't drop).... The one thing they got left is the ignorance, why are you taking that away from them? Why? Why?

LOL. Didn't I hear something like that in 2012? The real reason that the pols show Clinton ahead is Donald Trump. In other words, Trump's big mouth has given Clinton a very large lead. And a few more statements like he made tonight, and he won't win a single state.
Because of Trump making these kind of statements is why Americans are voting for him and not for Billary. She speaks feminist, he speaks American. Americans have the same attitude as Trump, cocky and raw. Traitors have the same attitude as Billary, sell outs, enemies of the state and fuck USA.

Now Rex, we realize that you are one ignorant fuck. So I suggest that you take an entry level statistics class, and actually learn the basis for that. Not that you would ever do such a thing, but those of us that have understand full well the mathematical basis for the pols.

Now Rex, we realize that you are one ignorant fuck. So I suggest that you take an entry level statistics class, and actually learn the basis for that. Not that you would ever do such a thing, but those of us that have understand full well the mathematical basis for the pols.
Your on-line degree....impressive....:lol:

how can anyone get an accurate poll just by polling between 1000 and 2000 people?
Because math and science. I know those are two subjects that Republicans aren't fond of.
Funny how liberals dropped math as a college requirement....and celebrate settled science...:lol:
Where was math dropped as a college requirement? Trump University?
No, liberal universities....

You're not all that good at this political stuff, are you? :lol:

why not take a poll at a Trump rally? at least u know that all of those people are actual humans!

Well, you're "right", Rexx.......polling should be done at an insane asylum and among Trump's family members....THEN, perhaps, Trump will have a strong lead.

how can anyone get an accurate poll just by polling between 1000 and 2000 people?
Because math and science. I know those are two subjects that Republicans aren't fond of.
Funny how liberals dropped math as a college requirement....and celebrate settled science...:lol:
Where was math dropped as a college requirement? Trump University?
No, liberal universities....

You're not all that good at this political stuff, are you? :lol:
You must have went to Trump University.

Forum List

Back