The real history of gun rights that Americans are not taught.

What's your point ? No thoughts at all except
, duh ...so ?!

For the record I think we need to protect the 2nd amendment,
including assault weapons, so I disagree with her there, but I still believe in being honest about our past.

So the NRA is against background checks because they are afraid of Indian attacks?

sorry the NRA is not against background checks and most other gun laws on the books,,,

theyre frauds,,,

Yes they are. They have fought every effort to enact universal background checks.

Maybe they're smart enough to realize that criminals won't bother with them.

, duh ...so ?!

including assault weapons, so I disagree with her there, but I still believe in being honest about our past.

So the NRA is against background checks because they are afraid of Indian attacks?

sorry the NRA is not against background checks and most other gun laws on the books,,,

theyre frauds,,,

Say what? The NRA always uses the 2nd amendment to fight any type of gun law.

well based on all the gun laws on the books they aint doing a very good job,,,

, duh ...so ?!

theyre frauds,,,

Yes they are. They have fought every effort to enact universal background checks.

That applies to every law on the books, doesn't it?

, duh ...so ?!

theyre frauds,,,

NRA-ILA | NRA's Support for the National Instant Criminal Background System: Fact Checking the Fact Checker

, duh ...so ?!

theyre frauds,,,

pretty much

20,000+ firearm laws on the books.

Criminals ignore them.

thousands of laws on the books regulating driving

Criminals ignore them.

etc etc

, duh ...so ?!

theyre frauds,,,

NRA-ILA | NRA's Support for the National Instant Criminal Background System: Fact Checking the Fact Checker

Oh come on now who is your link trying to bullshit?

, duh ...so ?!

theyre frauds,,,

Oh come on now who is your link trying to bullshit?

its an NRA link,,,,

I once had a for-profit idea that I Organize Corporate End-of-Days armories in your neighborhood, you asubscribe to an access code. This is about the militia-ready United States is it Not? Come on, really? You want guns for somebody about to jump you in your home?

theyre frauds,,,

pretty much

20,000+ firearm laws on the books.

Criminals ignore them.

thousands of laws on the books regulating driving

Criminals ignore them.

etc etc

And we have my go to favorite the 1968 gun law that no one Democrat or Republicans ever enforce , if they did something like 80% of Americans couldn't own a gun including Obama

Basically, the Second Amendment was about killing Indians, taking their land and controlling the slave population, according to author and historian Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz.

You’ll have heard it said by many liberals and even progressives that the Second Amendment centers on arming militias in a post-colonial America. But the reality behind the legal statute that enshrined gun rights in the Constitution is more nuanced, and far more sinister. As Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz notes in her book, “Loaded: A Disarming History of the Second Amendment,” the arming of state militias (which ultimately became the National Guard) was already noted elsewhere in the Constitution, so why was there a need to stipulate the right to bear arms in the Bill of Rights, which pertains to individuals? That’s because, according to Dunbar-Ortiz, the Second Amendment can be traced directly back to settler colonialism.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/lies-liberals-tell-themselves-about-the-second-amendment/

That’s stupid. Nothing but chicken scratch scrawled out by a pretentious feat who enjoys the smell of her own farts. Indians got plenty of guns. Guns were put into their hands by both sides fighting the war. Compleat miss by an over educated dingbat.

Ya and the reason they don't want us organizing militias? No idea. Because standing armies are just so super.

I am glad someone read it, because I sure wasn't going too, knowing the history and biased of the OP.
And what bias would that be twisted sister ?

You?

FB_IMG_1560529773500.jpg

The second amendment was about ensuring armed citizens to serve in the militia

We had no standing army and relied on militias to protect against Indian attacks

Worse than that, wasn't it the listed primary national defence asset. With a million man militia in this country of 12 million, we are invulnerably. yay yay. 4 more years.

Forum List

Back