The real history of gun rights that Americans are not taught.

It's a blatant, ridiculous lie that the left wrong trots out every so often, trying to tie the right to bear arms to slavery, racism, and genocide; to suggest that to this day, those who support this right do so for racist reasons.

The truth is that it is the denial of this right that is rooted in racism. The earliest gun control laws in this country were enacted at the behest of the Ku Klux Klan, and were specifically crafted to disarm free black people, in order to make them safer and easier prey for the KKK.

And the illegal Sullivan Act which became law in 1911 was designed to keep newer immigrants from legally having guns in NYC. Irish, Italians, and others who were thought to be inferior by the native population. It still stands.

From the brilliant OP;
...when they reached the Pacific, and those militias in operation in northern California. Basically, the Second Amendment is about killing Indians, taking their land, and increasingly, slave patrols. Because the cotton kingdom immediately–once they clear out, ethnically cleanse the whole eastern part of North America to the Mississippi, all of the native peoples, who were all agriculturalists, and force them into Indian territory, that’s when the cotton kingdom–and that wasn’t complete until 1845–but during that process of pushing them out, that the cotton kingdom blossomed. So that was where the Indian militias then, that had operated, moved west. And the militias east of the Mississippi were used for slave patrols. And I have a whole chapter on slave patrols, and that’s probably–I think, you know, when they’re making the Second Amendment, given that almost all of them are, if they’re not slave owners like Jefferson, Washington, Madison, Monroe–they’re slave traders. Or land–they’re all land speculators, including the good ones, John Adams, and all–they’re all involved.

And the illegal Sullivan Act which became law in 1911 was designed to keep newer immigrants from legally having guns in NYC. Irish, Italians, and others who were thought to be inferior by the native population. It still stands.

It was very specifically crafted to give the advantage to Timothy Sullivan's criminal gang, putting an ally of his in charge of determining who could and could not legally acquire and possess arms. It was meant to disarm law-abiding citizens, as well as rival gang members.

The true colors emerging here.
And I thought white supremacy was just a fake news conspiracy theory.

RaceCardDeclined.jpg

What's your point ? No thoughts at all except
, duh ...so ?!

For the record I think we need to protect the 2nd amendment,
including assault weapons, so I disagree with her there, but I still believe in being honest about our past.

So the NRA is against background checks because they are afraid of Indian attacks?

sorry the NRA is not against background checks and most other gun laws on the books,,,

theyre frauds,,,

Yes they are. They have fought every effort to enact universal background checks.
We have background checks already, what YOU want is unconstitutional.

, duh ...so ?!

including assault weapons, so I disagree with her there, but I still believe in being honest about our past.

So the NRA is against background checks because they are afraid of Indian attacks?

sorry the NRA is not against background checks and most other gun laws on the books,,,

theyre frauds,,,

Yes they are. They have fought every effort to enact universal background checks.

It's just feel good stuff, like they really will enforce it.

Background checks don't prevent psychopaths from purchasing assault weapons.
If you already own some, fine...unloading 30 rounds on a lifesize Obama mannequin gives you a hard on, go for it. But there are too many crazies in this country for having shelves stocked with automatic weapons designed for war being manufactured and sold.
Bernie-GunControl2.png

Background checks don't prevent psychopaths from purchasing assault weapons.
If you already own some, fine...unloading 30 rounds on a lifesize Obama mannequin gives you a hard on, go for it. But there are too many crazies in this country for having shelves stocked with automatic weapons designed for war being manufactured and sold.
Bernie-GunControl2.png
The ENTIRE purpose of the second amendment is to ENSURE the civilian population has military style weapons. As to the Supreme Court it ruled that very thing.

The ENTIRE purpose of the second amendment is to ENSURE the civilian population has military style weapons. As to the Supreme Court it ruled that very thing.
Yeah. They're called SWAT teams.
Bernie Sanders statement and those of any one that claims the second is only for sport or hunting is sadly mistaken that is NOT the main purpose of the second amendment and MILITARY style weapons ARE protected.

Yeah. They're called SWAT teams.

No, they're called LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. SWAT Teams are the government's enforcers. They are NOT "The PEOPLE".

The Second Amendment is for Citizens, The People, to have a means of defense against a Government that goes BAD. The 2A guarantees the Natural Right of self defense with arms. It insures that we can at least have what a common foot soldier is entitled to carry. Arms that can be cairred by a person. MILITARY style arms.

Last edited:
, duh ...so ?!

theyre frauds,,,

Nope, and nope.

, duh ...so ?!

theyre frauds,,,

Nope, and nope.

$200 for a gun permit say in New York City is the same as an unconstitutional poll tax. Why they are not treated alike/ same is anyones guess.

theyre frauds,,,

Nope, and nope.

$200 for a gun permit say in New York City is the same as an unconstitutional poll tax. Why they are not treated alike/ same is anyones guess.

You can't get a permit to carry a gun in NYC.

theyre frauds,,,

Nope, and nope.

You can't get a permit to carry a gun in NYC.

$200 dollar gun license? What is it???

theyre frauds,,,

Nope, and nope.

You should find out what a poll tax is. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with gun permits, dumb ass. New York city can do what they want. I don't care.

theyre frauds,,,

Nope, and nope.

You should find out what a poll tax is. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with gun permits, dumb ass. New York city can do what they want. I don't care.

If you don't care you don't care about the Constitution.. they are the same, if you can't see it your a fucking idiot

Forum List

Back