The Real Enemy

Alucard

VIP Member
Apr 27, 2007
I'm new to this board, and after reading some of your posts one thing is for sure. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are no worse enimies to the state than American liberal Democrats... Thier commitment to failure is the greatest danger our troops face today ... I think the Al Qaeda insurgents are less commited to winning this war than the liberals right here on our own soil are to losing it... Liberals in america and thier profound lack of support empowers the insugents.
Now they want "Timetables for withdraw" are you kidding me ... Call it what it is "The we quit, you win date"... The truth is as long as we lose they are happy.. They hate the Bush administration more than the love this country...
Bin Laden was Close when he said the next terrorists to attack America will have American names like Robert, Gary, Mike and Mary ... If he would of said Joseph, John, Ted and Hillary he would of hit it on the nose.

I'm new to this board, and after reading some of your posts one thing is for sure. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are no worse enimies to the state than American liberal Democrats... Thier commitment to failure is the greatest danger our troops face today ... I think the Al Qaeda insurgents are less commited to winning this war than the liberals right here on our own soil are to losing it... Liberals in america and thier profound lack of support empowers the insugents.
Now they want "Timetables for withdraw" are you kidding me ... Call it what it is "The we quit, you win date"... The truth is as long as we lose they are happy.. They hate the Bush administration more than the love this country...
Bin Laden was Close when he said the next terrorists to attack America will have American names like Robert, Gary, Mike and Mary ... If he would of said Joseph, John, Ted and Hillary he would of hit it on the nose.

Welcome, you'll fit in just nicely around here.

You said it, brother!

Praise the Lord and pass the mashed potatoes.

Now, to your views. What is to be done?

I'm new to this board, and after reading some of your posts one thing is for sure. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are no worse enimies to the state than American liberal Democrats.

"Enemies of the state?"

Hmmmm.....that sounds a lot like what Hitler said about the Jews.

Thier commitment to failure is the greatest danger our troops face today ... I think the Al Qaeda insurgents are less commited to winning this war than the liberals right here on our own soil are to losing it... Liberals in america and thier profound lack of support empowers the insugents.

Oh really?

That's funny.....I haven't heard any stories about liberals or Democrats blowing our troops up with IED's.

Now they want "Timetables for withdraw" are you kidding me ... Call it what it is "The we quit, you win date"...

So you obviously don't have any faith that Bush's "surge" is going to work?

The truth is as long as we lose they are happy.. They hate the Bush administration more than the love this country....

No.....we hate the Bush administration BECAUSE we love this country!

The only name he left out was "GEORGE."

If Democrats want to "surrender" like you say, then, I guess you want to kill more of our troops then?

REPUBLICANS WANT A SURGE IN AMERICAN TROOP FATALITIES.

Five U.S. troops were killed in separate attacks in the capital this weekend, including three in a single roadside bombing, the military said Monday, pushing the death toll past 100 in the deadliest month so far this year.

Both attacks occurred in eastern Baghdad, a predominantly Shiite area where American and Iraqi forces have stepped up their activities as part of a security crackdown that began on Feb. 14 to quell the sectarian violence.

In violence Monday, a suicide car bomber apparently targeting an Interior Ministry convoy struck an Iraqi checkpoint near a busy square in the predominantly Sunni area of Harthiyah in western Baghdad, killing four people and wounding 10, police said.

The bomber detonated his payload, causing part of the road to buckle, as he emerged from an underpass and was heading toward the checkpoint being manned by Interior Ministry commandos. Those killed included two commandos and two civilians.

The violence occurred despite stringent security measures during the security crackdown now in its 11th week.

On Sunday, Iran agreed to join the U.S. and other countries at a conference on Iraq this week, raising hopes the government in Tehran would help stabilize its violent neighbor and stem the flow of guns and bombs over the border...................

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/world/AP-Iraq.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

"Enemies of the state?"

Hmmmm.....that sounds a lot like what Hitler said about the Jews.

If I was President the comparisom may be Legitamate... Try to stay in context...

Oh really?

That's funny.....I haven't heard any stories about liberals or Democrats blowing up our troops up with IED's.

I disagree... As I Said" Liberals in america and thier profound lack of support empowers the insugents." They read and use the crap you say on sites like this to motivate...American Blood IS on your hands...

So you obviously don't have any faith that Bush's "surge" is going to work?

Correct... the surge will not work with timetables, and the democrat leadership knows this... Like I said "they want to lose" and I'll add "they will sacrifice as many American men and women as it takes to do so" Basically your telling the enemy "lay low till september then the country is yours".... Good plan!...

No.....we hate the Bush administration BECAUSE we love this country!

Like I said the real issue is you "hate the Bush administration". Our country and the war are secondary. That is exactly why I have abandoned the Democratic Party... Although I am still a registered Democrat, they lost me...For Good...

The word today from the liberal press is Terrorist attacks have increased world wide by 70% over the past 6 mos. ...
Hmmm...I wonder why? Democratic control over the House and Senate maybe? I'd say likely..

The only name he left out was "GEORGE."

Nice try Kid!...

... WAKE UP STUPID!!!!

If Democrats want to "surrender" like you say, then, I guess you want to kill more of our troops then?

That makes no sense... What are you trying to say I said that relates to what you just said?
I think the answer is I want to WIN... With the full resolve of the american people... And I want to do it over there, NOT HERE!!

Also, How do I break up the quotes into nice little quotes like Rosotar did so neatly...

I tried but it bled into one big Rosotar quote with my replies mixed in.

I wouldnt want to upset Rosotar by associating her to patriotic thought..

That makes no sense... What are you trying to say I said that relates to what you just said?
I think the answer is I want to WIN... With the full resolve of the american people... And I want to do it over there, NOT HERE!!

Also, How do I break up the quotes into nice little quotes like Rosotar did so neatly...

I tried but it bled into one big Rosotar quote with my replies mixed in.

I wouldnt want to upset Rosotar by associating her to patriotic thought..

You have to end and restart the quotes...

It would look like this, without the spaces in the [ quote] boxes...

[ QUOTE=Superlative;555709]If Democrats want to "surrender" like you say, then, I guess you want to kill more of our troops then?
[ /quote]

Your response here

[ quote]
[ /quote]

Another response here...

[ quote]
Another quote here...
[ /quote]

Another response...

And so forth.

Will that help ya? *sigh* Nope... I'll see if I can fix that.

There. I think I'll take out the code boxes it will look better.

On a related note, everyone be on the look out for the International Jewish Banking Cabal bent on world domination. And apparently there's a surprising number of communists in the State Department.

To be fair here. I dont want a time table, but i dont want to be there forever either.

am i just being wishy washy?

No one wants to be there forever, but considering we are still in Germany and Japan do you honestly think we will ever completely leave?

On a related note, everyone be on the look out for the International Jewish Banking Cabal bent on world domination. And apparently there's a surprising number of communists in the State Department.

There are a suprising amount of communists everywhere.

No one wants to be there forever, but considering we are still in Germany and Japan do you honestly think we will ever completely leave?

I didn't realize Germany and Japan were still under forced occupation by the U.S.

Is that what you're saying Avatar?

Forum List

Back