The Real Benghazi Scandal Explained

no, the SCANDAL is clinton and obama HIDING what had happened, until after Obama's re-election
Try again. Everyone knew exactly what happened long before the election. The controversy is over the explanation of what actually caused the attack. The point is moot, since it really doesn't make a difference. The men are still dead and an explanation whether true or not doesn't make anyone responsible except those who actually did the killing. What gets me is that the Obama-haters seem to prefer getting him and Hillary rather than the actual terrorists!!!

Nope.

We don't mind killing terrorists at all, but we also prefer justice for the dead and that means taking down the liars that used it as Political cover.

We fully understand that people like you, meaning those with NO integrity at all see no need for their leaders to have any either.

Obama and Hillary are the worst of the worst, which of course is why you and other Dems need to protect them...they are just like you.

no, the SCANDAL is clinton and obama HIDING what had happened, until after Obama's re-election
Try again. Everyone knew exactly what happened long before the election. The controversy is over the explanation of what actually caused the attack. The point is moot, since it really doesn't make a difference. The men are still dead and an explanation whether true or not doesn't make anyone responsible except those who actually did the killing. What gets me is that the Obama-haters seem to prefer getting him and Hillary rather than the actual terrorists!!!

Nope.

We don't mind killing terrorists at all, but we also prefer justice for the dead and that means taking down the liars that used it as Political cover.

We fully understand that people like you, meaning those with NO integrity at all see no need for their leaders to have any either.

Obama and Hillary are the worst of the worst, which of course is why you and other Dems need to protect them...they are just like you.
Yep.

Absolutely zero Americans were killed in those prior attack.
LIAR!

Prior to Benghazi were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush PolitiFact

Of these 39 attacks, 20 resulted in at least one fatality. (Our complete list is here.) Though if you only count attacks on embassy and consular property, there were 13.

In the 20 incidents with at least one fatality, the total death toll was 87. If you only count those at embassies and consulates proper, the number of deaths drops to 66.

We should note that the vast majority of these deaths were not Americans. We counted 63 deaths that were either of non-Americans or of people whose nationality is unknown. Another three were U.S. civilians. Another 21 were workers at the U.S embassy or consulate, either of American or foreign nationality.
Lolol so this is how the left is going to defend Hillary's action. Good grief. :/

LIAR!

Prior to Benghazi were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush PolitiFact

Of these 39 attacks, 20 resulted in at least one fatality. (Our complete list is here.) Though if you only count attacks on embassy and consular property, there were 13.

In the 20 incidents with at least one fatality, the total death toll was 87. If you only count those at embassies and consulates proper, the number of deaths drops to 66.

We should note that the vast majority of these deaths were not Americans. We counted 63 deaths that were either of non-Americans or of people whose nationality is unknown. Another three were U.S. civilians. Another 21 were workers at the U.S embassy or consulate, either of American or foreign nationality.
Lolol so this is how the left is going to defend Hillary's action. Good grief. :/

They have to, they have nobody else ready to go.

LIAR!

EASY. we aren't't deranged rightwingnut loons.

We don't mind killing terrorists at all, but we also prefer justice for the dead and that means taking down the liars that used it as Political cover. We fully understand that people like you, meaning those with NO integrity at all see no need for their leaders to have any either. Obama and Hillary are the worst of the worst, which of course is why you and other Dems need to protect them...they are just like you.
I'd be more willing to accept that if the same people harping on Benghazi had been pointing out Bush's lies, too. It's that kind of hypocrisy that's really the "worst of the worst". How many lives did a faulty Benghazi explanation cost?

This OP is going to be an entertaining member of USMB. That was some good artisty in your profile video. Very well done. For the record though, I don't agree with one thing in that video.

I actually do look forward to debating you here.

Molon Labe

We don't mind killing terrorists at all, but we also prefer justice for the dead and that means taking down the liars that used it as Political cover. We fully understand that people like you, meaning those with NO integrity at all see no need for their leaders to have any either. Obama and Hillary are the worst of the worst, which of course is why you and other Dems need to protect them...they are just like you.
I'd be more willing to accept that if the same people harping on Benghazi had been pointing out Bush's lies, too. It's that kind of hypocrisy that's really the "worst of the worst". How many lives did a faulty Benghazi explanation cost?

Bush isn't the Prez, Obama is.

Bush was wrong about a lot of things.

Obama purposely lies to get his agenda through and to "fundamentally change" America....he makes it all up s he goes and yet none of you can bring yourselves to admit what he is.

OP is a fucking loser.

That is all you need to know.

The OP is a Vanguard of Communist Movement, that much is evident, and I believe the OP will even admit to it. That's why I can't wait for more of his material. I shred communists like I shred demons.

The real Bengazi Scandal: A weapons transfer to radical jihadists --- that didn't go according to plan. It was akin to a shootout between two cartels in the middle of deal, like the bikers in Waco last week.

That's the coverup.

The cover up used to be worse than the crime but that only works during republican administrations. After Benghazi Hillary called in sick and the State Department issued a statement that an obscure You Tube video caused a spontaneous demonstration (on the 9-11 anniversary) which escalated into violence. The first thing you notice is the 9-11 anniversary. Apparently the secretary of state rejected the Benghazi Embassy's request for additional security and the Obama administration didn't think the 9-11 anniversary was an important date. That only makes it criminal negligence. You would think Banghazi was on Mars for the way the Hussein administration indicated that U.S. planes could not get there on time to defend the Embassy. It's even alleged that Obama ordered pizza while he watched the battle in real time. Did the president and/or the secretary of state order the U.S. Military to stand down? We might never know because the most obtuse administration in history refuses to release information and the U.S. mainstream Media which arguably has the obligation to force administrations to disclose information now decides to become a propaganda arm of the Hussein administration.

Hahaha. So you were not concerned about the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi. You are really hurt over the explanation of Susan Rice on TV talk show on Sunday morning. Deaths didn't matter to you that much any ways. You wanted to get to the bottom of the truth within 48 hours of the attacks. The murders were completely irrelevant to you. Hahahahaha. I knew it. Cons don't care about violence, they care about getting the news on TV within seconds.

Hey clown, if Obama lied then why didn't the republican led commission mention so in their report? Why did we need the investigation committee to spend millions of dollars on this if we knew the truth? No need for investigation if we knew the truth. So why spend the money to find out something which according to you was known to Obama any ways and he didn't tell the truth. So if you knew Obama was lying then within 48 hours of the incident, then Obama knew the truth. Which means other people knew the truth, Obama is not alone in this.

GAWD you cons are such morons, it's just hilarious.

Here's the real scandal. This is the real Benghazi scandal.

What happened after the attacks, and who lied to whom and how, is less important than why security there was left to deteriorate for months, even while attacks were going on, bombs were blowing 12-foot holes in the consulate walls, and Amb. Stevens was pleading for months for more security.

No he wasn't. He was warned about the risks for the 10th anniversary of 9-11 and he refused the offer of more security. This is documented.

That summer, Obama was crowing over "Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive!". He was desperately trying to fool American voters into thinking he had defeated Al Qaeda and they were "on the run". And the increasing attacks by Al Qaeda were not fitting into the glossy image he was trying to project.

More lies. There hadn't been any attacks attributed to Al Qaeda for some time. Most of their leadership was dead or captured.

Sending MORE security into areas like Benghazi, Cairo etc. would have done even more harm to his story... so he simply didn't do it. Instead he reduced security, pulled out American agents, and in some cases substituted Libyan personnel for the American security troops. He was hoping this would look good to American voters who weren't paying much attention.

By the first week in September 2012, there were exactly three American security personnel at the consulate in Benghazi. The gate guards and patrols had been replaced by Libyans... and they were unarmed, with nothing but whistles and batons.

This is a complete fabrication. It is not contained in ANY reports on Benghazi, not even the Republican Report.

Why don't you read some of the reports and studies of Benghazi and stop reading hater blogs.

You are well-named. You are completely nuts on this subject.

5,000 US troops died in Iraq war under President Bush. But cons couldn't give a shit about that. The only time cons became concerned about American deaths was when we had a black president with a black attorney general and a black US ambassador to UN who said something on TV. Cons were so hurt, they still can't stop crying about it and won't stop until a white man is in the office. Then all the bitching will end.
Another racist lying Bush hater. Prove libtards are any better, you can't. Libtards are as bad if not worse.

Nope, me not racist, Me love everybody, bye bye have a nice day.

Here's the real scandal. This is the real Benghazi scandal. Send this picture to your favorite con and explain to him the reality of Banghazi events.

2583_bc478_97cd511_oJ.jpg.thumb
So who is your God and how did you become he World's Savior?

My God is the truth brother. I tell the truth.

Do you dodge questions like that all of the time?

Who is your god and how did you come to be appointed as the World Savior?

How did you become Flipper? Answer than one.....

Here's the real scandal. This is the real Benghazi scandal. Send this picture to your favorite con and explain to him the reality of Banghazi events.

2583_bc478_97cd511_oJ.jpg.thumb
So who is your God and how did you become he World's Savior?

My God is the truth brother. I tell the truth.

Do you dodge questions like that all of the time?

Who is your god and how did you come to be appointed as the World Savior?

How did you become Flipper? Answer than one.....

You don't like Sea Creatures?

How did you become a hate filled Liberal?

Nope, me not racist, Me love everybody, bye bye have a nice day.

This is easily tested: 17,000,000 black babies have been aborted since Roe v Wade. Black lives matter, all lives matter. The circle of life matters.

Would you agree that these black children should be given the chance to live? There was a time when Black America was strong. Highest marriage and lowest divorce rates. Strong family unions, my piano teacher, Professor Russel Stevenson, who died at the age of 87 in 2012, came from a traditional black family, and he was greatest man I ever knew. My second father. He broke many color barriers in classical music. A beautiful soul, a beautiful person, a saint. HIs life mattered, it still matters as his actions echo in for all eternity. I have taught my half-black niece to play the piano, as well as white and latino family members.

All lives matters. And now I see the creators of blues and jazz, builders of the United States while in chains, and builders after, being genocided in the womb, as Margaret Sanger intended, in her Negro Project. She was praised by Hitler many times in Hitler's own writings. And now her direct creation, Planned Parenthood, goes into black communities murdering their children by the millions, oft pressed into aborting their children due to the miserable standing of living wrought upon them by social engineering. A great part of America has now fallen back into chains, dependent of the government for the next meal.

It's sick, sad, twisted, demonic.

https://blackgenocide.org/home.html

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back