The Real Benghazi Scandal Explained

The Real Benghazi Scandal Explained

Here's the real scandal. This is the real Benghazi scandal. Send this picture to your favorite con and explain to him the reality of Banghazi events.

2583_bc478_97cd511_oJ.jpg.thumb
So who is your God and how did you become he World's Savior?

My God is the truth brother. I tell the truth.

Do you dodge questions like that all of the time?

Who is your god and how did you come to be appointed as the World Savior?

How did you become Flipper? Answer than one.....

You don't like Sea Creatures?

How did you become a hate filled Liberal?

Who made you a sea creature? You got an answer?

Bush isn't the Prez, Obama is. Bush was wrong about a lot of things. Obama purposely lies to get his agenda through and to "fundamentally change" America....he makes it all up s he goes and yet none of you can bring yourselves to admit what he is.
My comment was about hypocrisy. Say what you like about Obama, but if you can't admit that Bush lying us into Iraq was worse than Benghazi, you're a hypocrite. Case closed.

Bush isn't the Prez, Obama is. Bush was wrong about a lot of things. Obama purposely lies to get his agenda through and to "fundamentally change" America....he makes it all up s he goes and yet none of you can bring yourselves to admit what he is.
My comment was about hypocrisy. Say what you like about Obama, but if you can't admit that Bush lying us into Iraq was worse than Benghazi, you're a hypocrite. Case closed.

You don't seem to read well, not my problem.

So who is your God and how did you become he World's Savior?

My God is the truth brother. I tell the truth.

Do you dodge questions like that all of the time?

Who is your god and how did you come to be appointed as the World Savior?

How did you become Flipper? Answer than one.....

You don't like Sea Creatures?

How did you become a hate filled Liberal?

Who made you a sea creature? You got an answer?

Who are you and why should I give a fuck what you ask?

Let me help you, I don't.

How did you get so filled with hatred and intolerance Lefty?

Here's the real Benghazi scandal. 32,000 American die from gun violence each year. And cons don't give a fuck about those deaths from gun violence. 4 Americans die from Benghazi terror attacks in September 2012. And suddenly cons can't seem to get their bleeding hearts under control.

Obama Fluffers gotta fluff

Here's the real Benghazi scandal. 32,000 American die from gun violence each year. And cons don't give a fuck about those deaths from gun violence. 4 Americans die from Benghazi terror attacks in September 2012. And suddenly cons can't seem to get their bleeding hearts under control.

Just like you fluffed that "zero americans died" in those prior attacks?

U think just saying shit makes it real/legit, and dont find anything wrong with that train of thought Skipper?

Absolutely zero Americans were killed in those prior attack.
LIAR!

Prior to Benghazi were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush PolitiFact

Of these 39 attacks, 20 resulted in at least one fatality. (Our complete list is here.) Though if you only count attacks on embassy and consular property, there were 13.

In the 20 incidents with at least one fatality, the total death toll was 87. If you only count those at embassies and consulates proper, the number of deaths drops to 66.

We should note that the vast majority of these deaths were not Americans. We counted 63 deaths that were either of non-Americans or of people whose nationality is unknown. Another three were U.S. civilians. Another 21 were workers at the U.S embassy or consulate, either of American or foreign nationality.
LIAR!

Prior to Benghazi were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush PolitiFact

Of these 39 attacks, 20 resulted in at least one fatality. (Our complete list is here.) Though if you only count attacks on embassy and consular property, there were 13.

In the 20 incidents with at least one fatality, the total death toll was 87. If you only count those at embassies and consulates proper, the number of deaths drops to 66.

We should note that the vast majority of these deaths were not Americans. We counted 63 deaths that were either of non-Americans or of people whose nationality is unknown. Another three were U.S. civilians. Another 21 were workers at the U.S embassy or consulate, either of American or foreign nationality.

You added US embassy personnel killed outside of the embassies!

In any event Obama knew the attacks were coming, he left the consulate unguarded, then lied about it

U think just saying shit makes it real/legit, and dont find anything wrong with that train of thought Skipper?

Eds list is different than the op's.

You see that Ed's list is different, right?

I heard, that the total cost of compliance with Benghazi-related congressional requests sent to the department and other agencies is estimated to be in the millions of dollars. It was one of the Pentagon's reports or something. This information shocked me a lot.

5,000 US troops died in Iraq war under President Bush. But cons couldn't give a shit about that. The only time cons became concerned about American deaths was when we had a black president with a black attorney general and a black US ambassador to UN who said something on TV. Cons were so hurt, they still can't stop crying about it and won't stop until a white man is in the office. Then all the bitching will end.

50,000 soldiers died under LBJ's jungle adventure. Of course that doesn't bother you. Idiot.

LIAR!

Moron!!!

You posted a different list!!!

LIAR!

LIAR!

You added US embassy personnel killed outside of the embassies!

In any event Obama knew the attacks were coming, he left the consulate unguarded, then lied about it
Liars gotta lie

I heard, that the total cost of compliance with Benghazi-related congressional requests sent to the department and other agencies is estimated to be in the millions of dollars. It was one of the Pentagon's reports or something. This information shocked me a lot.

When it comes to Political Bashing, there are not budget limitation for the GOP. They don't care how much it costs to make Hillary and the Dems look bad.

Now, Food Stamps for the Poor! That is another matter all together!

5,000 US troops died in Iraq war under President Bush. But cons couldn't give a shit about that. The only time cons became concerned about American deaths was when we had a black president with a black attorney general and a black US ambassador to UN who said something on TV. Cons were so hurt, they still can't stop crying about it and won't stop until a white man is in the office. Then all the bitching will end.

50,000 soldiers died under LBJ's jungle adventure. Of course that doesn't bother you. Idiot.

Good Grief....reaching back to LBJ to justify the incompetence of W. That has GOT to be a new low for you RW Loons....

Good Grief....reaching back to LBJ to justify the incompetence of W. That has GOT to be a new low for you RW Loons....

Like you scream BBBBUUUUTTTT BOOOOOSH when confronted with Obungle's incompetence?

Like you scream BBBBUUUUTTTT BOOOOOSH when confronted with Obungle's incompetence?

You have to reach into the 1960's to defend W/ Now THAT is funny!:badgrin:

You have to reach into the 1960's to defend W/ Now THAT is funny!:badgrin:

I didn't...I pointed out you on the left do the same thing and as usual you're all butt hurt, clown

Really? When did I reach into the 60's to bask W or any republican? I did say that Hillary was using Nixon's playbook to re-brand herself. But to reach back that far to make a useless partisan point is just silly.

Forum List

Back