the real attack on democracy is being committed by democrats !

Can you show us where the 14th amendment demands a conviction?

No? Sucks to be you.

Face it. You tried cheating by putting an insurrectionist on the ballot. You were stopped from cheating, so now you're throwing a tnatrum.

Don't cheat next time, and this won't happen. Is that too much to ask?
Fact is, the states that would kick Trump off the ballot would make no difference in the scheme of things. In any event, Trump will be on the ballot in all 50 states.

the left constantly claims that republicans and Trump supporters are attacking democracy and are a threat to said democracy .. but in reality its leaders of the left that are attacking democracy and posing said threat to democracy by removing the leading candidate representing the opposing political party from ballots[ Main, Colorado] and attempting to remove him from ballots on several other states on the basis that he participated in an insurrection .. the left is trying to take away the rights of voters to chose who they a represented by ! that is the definition of an attack and a threat to democracy ! [and yes i know the US is a Constitutional republic ] .... so leftists answer this question .. how can Trump be kicked off ballots for participating in an insurrection when no one has even been charged with insurrection much less convicted of insurrection ? dems need to stop attacking and being a threat to democracy !

this op/ed helps explain the left wing low lifes.

It is not treason to prevent someone who tried to overthrow the government from running for office.
Huh?
It might be, but it's not relevant, because Trump didn't do this.

Please stop treasonously raping the country.

I'm asking as an independent - you know, the ones who decide national elections?

Tx!
You're right but I don't think he's paying attention:

hear no see no.jpg

the real attack on democracy is being committed by democrats !​

No, you NaziCon moron - it isn't. You clowns have worn out your PROJECTION game.

1703994091855.png

the left constantly claims that republicans and Trump supporters are attacking democracy and are a threat to said democracy .. but in reality its leaders of the left that are attacking democracy and posing said threat to democracy by removing the leading candidate representing the opposing political party from ballots[ Main, Colorado] and attempting to remove him from ballots on several other states on the basis that he participated in an insurrection .. the left is trying to take away the rights of voters to chose who they a represented by ! that is the definition of an attack and a threat to democracy ! [and yes i know the US is a Constitutional republic ] .... so leftists answer this question .. how can Trump be kicked off ballots for participating in an insurrection when no one has even been charged with insurrection much less convicted of insurrection ? dems need to stop attacking and being a threat to democracy !

The Republicans always filibuster the votes for bills they don't like in the Senate and demand a super-majority vote. That's not democracy. They also serve the Zionist State of Israel, to the point of being willing to sacrifice America's interests for their Jewish anti-Christ masters. They should change their campaign motto to "Making Israel Great Again", MIGA, rather than MAGA.

The Republicans always filibuster the votes for bills they don't like in the Senate and demand a super-majority vote. That's not democracy. They also serve the Zionist State of Israel, to the point of being willing to sacrifice America's interests for their Jewish anti-Christ masters. They should change their campaign motto to "Making Israel Great Again", MIGA, rather than MAGA.
Israel has a right to defend themselves and their Homeland of over 4000 yrs ... if Hamas didnt hide behind civilians like cowards there would be very few civilians hurt or killed ...

the real attack on democracy is being committed by democrats !​

Correct.
No, you NaziCon moron - it isn't. You clowns have worn out your PROJECTION game.
Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahlmer, Harvey Weinstein, Jerry Lewis, O.J. Simpson, and Bill Cosby were nice guys until they started raping & murdering boys and girls. Adolf Hitler was a nice guy until he became a Nazi. The Democratic Party (nice name :)!) stood for Democracy until it began to destroy Democracy and became a ruthless dictatorship. :mad:

Israel has a right to defend themselves and their Homeland of over 4000 yrs ... if Hamas didnt hide behind civilians like cowards there would be very few civilians hurt or killed ...
No, the Secular-Zionist Jewish State that calls itself "Israel", doesn't have a right to defend itself, because, under international law, it is illegally occupying Palestinian territory. The occupier doesn't have a right to defend itself against those whom they are occupying and brutalizing. That's like saying that a rapist has a right to defend himself against the woman that he is raping because she scratched him or even bit his pecker off.

Jews from Poland or Crown Heights Brooklyn, don't have more of a right to live in the Holy Land (on another continent) than Muslim and Christian Palestinians, who genetically, according to Israeli scientists themselves are the natives of the land:

These Palestinians aren't really "Arabs" genetically, they're Levantine Semites. The true, pure Arabs come from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, and Qatar, those are the people of the Arabian peninsula, not Palestinians. The only reason we call Palestinians "Arabs" is because they adopted the Arab language, including some elements of the Arab culture, and of course Islam, a religion founded in Arabia. That doesn't in any way undermine the fact that they are the native, indigenous population of the Holy Land/Palestine.

The land has been called Palestine since the defeat of the Jewish rebels under Bar Kokhba almost 2000 years ago in 130 AD. For you to pretend that the Holy Land can't or shouldn't be called Palestine, when it's been called that for 2000 years, is absurd. The Palestinians are at least just as likely to have the blood of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob coursing through their veins as any Ashkenazi Jew from Poland, Germany, or Russia. It's ridiculous to assert otherwise.

Moreover, according to the Hebrew Bible, the ancient Israelites only had a right to the land to the extent that they kept the Torah. Over 70% of Jewish Israelis are secular, atheist Jews. One of the largest LGBT+ pride parades in the world, if not the largest, is held in Israel! Can you believe that? They go to the Holy Land, to establish "Biblical Israel", and then they thumb their noses at the God of Israel by parading their abominations in the streets of the Holy Land. They don't even base their government on God's laws.

Mideast-Israel-Gay-Pr_Horo-e1402704193394.jpg

2023-12-20_10-50-34.png

F220610TN53.jpg

No one should have the right to take real estate because their great great great great great great great
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents might have lived on that land 2000 years ago. The Palestinians didn't leave, they've been there since time immemorial.

Hamas is one of the Palestinian militant organizations so of course, they're going to be living and operating within the Palestinian community. The real cowards are the Israelis who fire missiles and drop bombs on Palestinian civilians while hiding behind the US military. If it wasn't for Uncle Sam sending two aircraft carrier groups and providing support and weapons to the Israeli Zionist occupiers, they would get their asses whooped. Since 1973, they've lost every major war against the Arabs. The only reason they managed to remain intact in 73 was thanks to Nixon's massive airlift campaign, to resupply and rearm "Israel".

The true Israel today according to the Bible are those who are in Christ. Christians are the true Israel, not non-believing Jews. So if you're a Christian, you're actually supporting anti-Christ, when you fund and arm the "Israelis", a bunch of counterfeit Israelites. They're nothing more than anti-Christ, according to the New Testament.

Last edited:
You truly reflect the nature of the Democrat leadership and voter.
How so?
Truth means nothing....it's all about the power.
What Truth would that be?

I was discussing a potential fatal flaw in the approach being taken by individual States to remove Trump from the ballot.

What "non-truth" do you see in any of that?

Serious question.

Democrats are pure evil.
Followed closely by the hyper-right-wing lunatic branch of the Republican Party, no doubt.

... the Secular-Zionist Jewish State that calls itself "Israel", doesn't have a right to defend itself, because, under international law, it is illegally occupying Palestinian territory. The occupier doesn't have a right to defend itself against those whom they are occupying and brutalizing. ...
:eusa_clap:I agree with this paragraph, for sure.:deal:

The last time the democrat slavers removed a candidate it sparked a Civil War

How so?

What Truth would that be?

I was discussing a potential fatal flaw in the approach being taken by individual States to remove Trump from the ballot.

What "non-truth" do you see in any of that?

Serious question.

Followed closely by the hyper-right-wing lunatic branch of the Republican Party, no doubt.
The actual flaw is there was no insurrection. Your casually dishonest attempt to capitalize on Democrat lies to commit election interference is why Democrats are evil.

The actual flaw is there was no insurrection.
Vast legions of your fellow countrymen... outside your own base... hold differently.
Your casually dishonest attempt to capitalize on Democrat lies to commit election interference is why Democrats are evil.
I honestly and truly do not understand what you are trying to say here... I am having difficulty connecting your Invisible Dots.

Vast legions of your fellow countrymen... outside your own base... hold differently.

I honestly and truly do not understand what you are trying to say here... I am having difficulty connecting your Invisible Dots.
You mean "your fellow Democrats" hold that unarmed trespassers were there to "destroy democracy."

Invisible dots......?
The Democrat strategy to interfere with the next election is to keep the Republican front runner, Trump off the ballot.
Mass mailings, ballot harvesting, dead and illegal voters and shady machines are going to receive more scrutiny in 2024.

You mean "your fellow Democrats" hold that unarmed trespassers were there to "destroy democracy."
I have no "fellow Democrats". I am, indeed, a registered (D) in northeastern Illinois, but there is a very good reason.

The area is so heavily Democratic that there is little chance that a Republican will take the local Congressional Dist anytime soon.

So I register as a (D) so that I can at least help to choose WHICH schmuck of a (D) gets the nomination for various offices.

Then I vote for whom I damned-well please in the general election... including a fair number of Republicans.

BTW... those were not innocent "trespassers".

Those were violent insurrectionists... summoned, incited and aimed against Congress by your Baboon and his lieutenants.

Invisible dots......? The Democrat strategy to interfere with the next election is to keep the Republican front runner, Trump off the ballot.
No... the Democrat strategy here is to keep an unbalanced autocrat-wannabe from acquiring an office he will not surrender.
Mass mailings, ballot harvesting, dead and illegal voters and shady machines are going to receive more scrutiny in 2024.
For all your big-mouth strutting about improprieties in the 2020 general election...

You failed to prove anything substantial that had the statistical likelihood of reversing the legitimate outcome.

Dems are threat to democracy ?
Why, because they support universal healthcare, Medicare and social security ? How about a woman’s right to CHOOSE and supporting Ukraine ? Which of these policies is a threat to democracy ?

Dems are threat to democracy ?
Why, because they support universal healthcare, Medicare and social security ? How about a woman’s right to CHOOSE and supporting Ukraine ? Which of these policies is a threat to democracy ?
read the post you replied to again ... it explains the threat .

Forum List

Back