the real attack on democracy is being committed by democrats !

Does the amendment specify convictions?

Aren't we presumed innocent until proven guilty or does that only apply to people whose politics you agree with? I despise Donald Trump, but the fact of the matter is he has not been convicted of anything. Ultimately, I think he will be, but today he has not been and these court rulings in Colorado and Maine are nothing more than political posturing and a subversion of our democratic process from the same political party ironically claiming to want to save it.

Aren't we presumed innocent until proven guilty or does that only apply to people whose politics you agree with? I despise Donald Trump, but the fact of the matter is he has not been convicted of anything. Ultimately, I think he will be, but today he has not been and these court rulings in Colorado and Maine are nothing more than political posturing and a subversion of our democratic process from the same political party ironically claiming to want to save it.
Indictments for crimes against the country should be sufficient.

He's a shitcon, but he's right.

Democrats have been committing massive crimes of sedition, voter suppression and social/economic arson for 9 years now.

And projecting all that on to their shitcon adversaries.

If SCOTUS doesn't stop their latest treasonous ploy, there truly will be Hell to pay.

And you'll still blame your victims.

The Democrats are rapists too lazy to even use the short skirt defense; all of their DNA belongs to Trump.
BS.

He has been found by at least one court to have been guilty of a rebellion against the United States. Those were Colorado Supreme Ccourt justices that made the decision. In Maine the case stilll has to go to the court. But let's get real, Trump violated the constitution and the same people who have convicted Joe Biden with no evidence are talking about due process for trump.

Aren't we presumed innocent until proven guilty or does that only apply to people whose politics you agree with? I despise Donald Trump, but the fact of the matter is he has not been convicted of anything. Ultimately, I think he will be, but today he has not been and these court rulings in Colorado and Maine are nothing more than political posturing and a subversion of our democratic proTcess from the same political party ironically claiming to want to save it.
He is being served by the trials of justice.

The corrupt bitch in Maine doesn't support the Constitution. She trashed the Electoral College.

the left constantly claims that republicans and Trump supporters are attacking democracy and are a threat to said democracy .. but in reality its leaders of the left that are attacking democracy and posing said threat to democracy by removing the leading candidate representing the opposing political party from ballots[ Main, Colorado] and attempting to remove him from ballots on several other states on the basis that he participated in an insurrection .. the left is trying to take away the rights of voters to chose who they a represented by ! that is the definition of an attack and a threat to democracy ! [and yes i know the US is a Constitutional republic ] .... so leftists answer this question .. how can Trump be kicked off ballots for participating in an insurrection when no one has even been charged with insurrection much less convicted of insurrection ? dems need to stop attacking and being a threat to democracy !

Numerous people have been charged and convicted of seditious conspiracy for that event.

Sedition refers to an insurrection

the left constantly claims that republicans and Trump supporters are attacking democracy and are a threat to said democracy .. but in reality its leaders of the left that are attacking democracy and posing said threat to democracy by removing the leading candidate representing the opposing political party from ballots[ Main, Colorado] and attempting to remove him from ballots on several other states on the basis that he participated in an insurrection .. the left is trying to take away the rights of voters to chose who they a represented by ! that is the definition of an attack and a threat to democracy ! [and yes i know the US is a Constitutional republic ] .... so leftists answer this question .. how can Trump be kicked off ballots for participating in an insurrection when no one has even been charged with insurrection much less convicted of insurrection ? dems need to stop attacking and being a threat to democracy !

Consider it a preemptive strike to ensure that a would-be dictator does not regain the throne.

The Democrats are where the low hanging fruit are; Easy Votes, so the Deep State focuses on empowering b lacks and f e males and putting them in power positions. The Republcants are seen as the party of Nationalists and Pro-America while the Global elite need to DESTROY NATION STATES.

A presumption of innocence and right to due process concern solely being subject to criminal prosecution by government where one’s life or liberty are in jeopardy, or civil action where government seeks to take one’s private property.

Being disqualified to hold public office isn’t a ‘criminal offence’; those disqualified aren’t sent to jail or executed, their property is not confiscated; those disqualified go home and continue to live their private lives.

Consider it a preemptive strike to ensure that a would-be dictator does not regain the throne.
…consistent with the original intent of the Framers of the 14th Amendment – to prevent treasonous insurrectionists such as Trump from holding public office which they forfeited the consequence of their act or acts of treasonous insurrection.

Arguing that Trump is disqualified from holding public office isn’t to ‘attack democracy,’ that’s a lie; arguing that Trump is disqualified from holding public office is to defend democracy, the Constitution, and the rule of law.

Forum List

Back