The reaction of the right to the Paris attacks

Apparently the US and ISIS don't agree.

What better reason then for us to go over there and kick their asses? Of course they don't agree with us, they want to kill us.

They want to kill you because you want to kill them.
They kill you, it's an excuse for you to kill them. Which is an excuse for them to kill you. Which is an excuse for you to kill them.

Stupidity rules. Just like in Palestine/Israel.

Didn't you learn in high school that violence doesn't solve problems?

No, it solved quite a few of them actually.

Oh god, humanity at its worst.

Not everything can be solved by playing pattycake. Starting to get the pattern here?

Why do you think violence will solve the problem when violence made the problem worse?

Why are we even having this discussion? It's clear you're a pacifist who would be afraid of a pillow fight. Sorry, that's how I see it.

Not everything can be solved by playing pattycake. Starting to get the pattern here?

Why do you think violence will solve the problem when violence made the problem worse?

Why are we even having this discussion? It's clear you're a pacifist who would be afraid of a pillow fight. Sorry, that's how I see it.

Oh my god. So, if you're not a blood thirsty warrior, then you're a pacifist. Nothing in between?

You generalities aren't surprising seeing what I've seen on this forum in the last few days. People who complain about ISIS being blood thirsty maniacs and that we should go and slaughter all Muslims and... well, do you get the irony?

The problem here is that I've looked into terrorism.

The IRA. They exist because the British went into Ireland, Cromwell in the 1600s committing atrocities, putting the people down, making them angry, right through to the 1970s where the protestants in Northern Ireland were making sure Catholics had a hard time.

I understand why the IRA exists, and I understand their fight. Doesn't mean I condone violence, but I see that there was a need for violence, a need for killing.

ETA (and to a lesser extent the Catalans) existed mostly because of the Franco regime which was trying to destroy the cultures that weren't "Spanish" cultures and make everyone fall in line. He killed a lot of people, he made sure his opponents were memorialized and again, I understand why they took up arms, and again, I support why they took up arms.

Chechen rebels. Again I understand why.

I also understand why many other groups, like the Uighurs in Xinjiang, China, have taken up arms.

If you're fighting for a good cause, then I am not a pacifist.

If I see the US going around the world causing problems, never solving any problems (the last time was Kosovo in 1999, since then nothing), making Islamic extremism worse, making the world more unsafe, making it harder for me to go to countries I'd like to visit, making terrorism at home which threatens me and my family and friend.

No, I'm not in favor of that. And the more the US interferes in the ME, the worse it gets. It's been shown plenty of times, and it's still getting worse. And there are those Americans who want to go back AGAIN. As if it's going to work again. It won't.

They kill you, it's an excuse for you to kill them. Which is an excuse for them to kill you. Which is an excuse for you to kill them.

What do you expect us to do? Take it in the backside?

To use your brain. To realise that more intervention isn't going to make things better. To treat people like human beings, and not like scum, as the US govt does.

They want to kill you because you want to kill them.

They want to kill us because we represent something abhorrent to their twisted ideologies. So what do you want to do, say "please stop blowing up restaurants and airplanes! Pretty please?"

Yes, and I can see what it is they hate. Selfishness, going around the world and killing and invading and bombing to make more profit. Putting profit before human lives. Profit before the environment, profit before Human Rights, profit, PROFIT. If you're sat on oil, FUCK YOU YOU'RE DEAD unless you do what we want you to do.

I hate that too. But then I don't sit on top of oil, and my family hasn't been killed for it, and my community and country invaded. So I'm not angry enough to pick up arms and try and blow you up or shoot you.

What do you expect us to do? Take it in the backside?

To use your brain. To realise that more intervention isn't going to make things better. To treat people like human beings, and not like scum, as the US govt does.

Hey, we can be treated in our own country like shit, but we don't have to take it from a bunch of sand ------

-Geaux

Notice they will say something that is easily proven wrong like blaming all muslims.

No one is blaming ALL MUSLIMS, but you already knew that...

Just fanatical MUSLIMS...

Are you a Liberal or a fanatical LIBERAL...
don't say no one is blaming all Muslims! this board has countless examples of blaming all Muslims

this coming form a guy who still lives with his mom and uses a game character as an avatar.

Yes, and I can see what it is they hate. Selfishness, going around the world and killing and invading and bombing to make more profit. Putting profit before human lives. Profit before the environment, profit before Human Rights, profit, PROFIT. If you're sat on oil, FUCK YOU YOU'RE DEAD unless you do what we want you to do.

So you're defending them. You sick fuck. It's like you don't care that ISIS killed 132 people in France last week, or brought down an airliner with 224 people on board on Halloween.

So you're defending them. You sick fuck. It's like you don't care that ISIS killed 132 people in France last week, or brought down an airliner with 224 people on board on Halloween.
That's 129 people you could at least try to be accurate with your faux Patriot bullshit!

You can pretend you don't see the sarcastic shit like "pshaw, Islam. .the religion of peace MY ASS" but I'm not here to show you around.

So the sarcastic shit and your liberal sarcastic shit, what's the difference?

Dumb Dumb, you would need to bring your flashlight and your lunch box to keep up with me...

So your still an adolescent? Explains a lot...

The world is a tough place, better stay at your mom's house a couple of more years until you figure this out...

So my still an adolescent?

Er.. you can't even write English and YOU'RE trying to imply that I'm a child. Oh my.

The world is a tough place. And just like high school the bullies, the violent ones move out into the real world and get lost. They end up drinking to compensate. Whereas the geeks and the intelligent ones go out and get proper jobs and a proper house and have a proper life.

You're basically saying only children are willing to use their brains, and those that aren't aggressive grunts won't make it in the world.

don't say no one is blaming all Muslims! this board has countless examples of blaming all Muslims

So you take this hot air keyboard commando shit literally every time?

You're too serious for this nut house...

Three posts, nothing in any of them, we can see you're not serious.

But not being serious about the Paris attacks and the "War on Terror" and all of that, you'll probably never be serious about anything. Which begs the question, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON A POLITICS MESSAGE BOARD THEN? There are places for people like you, and 16 year old girls who will talk to you about Justin minging Beaver.

Forum List

Back