The reaction of the right to the Paris attacks

^^Sheesh, talk about strawman eh
LOL

Your side goes be nice they don't bite......................Then the dog rips your arms off..................

The OP says we say KILL KILL KILL ALL MUSLIMS..............Over a Billion of them...................LOL
posted by Fridge.
I'm wondering, are you smart enough to know that no one said kill overt a billion Muslims and lied about it. Or are you apps enough to believe someone is saying kill billions of Muslims?
Pardon me but your side continually says that we are against all Muslims every time we say the taboo term of Radical Islamist..................As shown in the OP with the quote.............................

Ok, but where's the part about killing billions of Muslims? Thats the part you missed
The OP says kill all Muslims stuff......................which part of that don't you understand.............It said ALL.....................I guess to you All means just some...............perhaps you need to edjamacate us on what All really means.

The future the left doesn't see...until it is too fucking late!

CM3h3qTVAAECXS4.jpg-large.jpeg

Well, since you asked, it's going to win the election for Donald Trump. Hillary wants to let 65,000 or more refugees in. Trump wants to carpet bomb ISIS, stop the refugees from coming here and maybe even close some mosques. I hope Obama takes the governors to court. Trump will win by a landslide.

^^Sheesh, talk about strawman eh
LOL

Your side goes be nice they don't bite......................Then the dog rips your arms off..................

The OP says we say KILL KILL KILL ALL MUSLIMS..............Over a Billion of them...................LOL
posted by Fridge.
I'm wondering, are you smart enough to know that no one said kill overt a billion Muslims and lied about it. Or are you apps enough to believe someone is saying kill billions of Muslims?
Pardon me but your side continually says that we are against all Muslims every time we say the taboo term of Radical Islamist..................As shown in the OP with the quote.............................

Ok, but where's the part about killing billions of Muslims? Thats the part you missed
The OP says kill all Muslims stuff

Such as?

So, it's been a few days, there's been a lot of talk about the Paris attacks.

From the right it's been pretty uninspiring.

For the most part it's been short sentences, a lot of "kill all the Muslims" or stuff that isn't backed up with substance, like "they're not condemning the attacks" and then they find out loads of people and countries have condemned then it's "they say one thing and think something else" and basically finding any route to have all Muslims as bad.

The question is why.

Why do these people NEED Islam to be the new enemy? Why do they need it to be so simple?

They want to hark back to the days of Communism where any Russian was a Commie and needed to be feared.

Is it nationalism? The desire to keep the US on top by destroying everyone else who is in their path? A desire to have battles which they can cheer about. A team sport needs goals, it needs baskets, it needs home runs, and you only get these by being big and powerful and fighting the evil people. If there aren't enough evil people you make more of them?

I really don't think you can honestly say it is ALL Republicans since now over 1/2 of all the state governors have signed on to prevent refugees into their states.

The question remains: Would the Muslim nations welcome our Christians into their countries were they refugees?

NO.....only Muslims can travel to Mecca in Saudi Arabia (one instance). Lefties don't mind discrimination if they can hide or spin it. They don't mind Gays tossed off high buildings or women chained up at home if you vote D enough.

Apples and oranges .....Boston bomber was in criminal courts...he was a US citizen ...no different than
Serial bomber Eric Robert Rudolph

also a criminal bomber... and like the Oklahoma fed building bombers

Organization None

Known for Bombing the Boston Marathon, murdering a policeman, and other related crimes

Criminal charge Using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death; malicious destruction of property resulting in death[2][5]

Forum List

Back