We are at war with Radical Islam which is Islam

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Read the Koran & Muhammad's teachings. It defies all the morals that we stand for. I have not read all of it but I have read quite a bit of it and I suspect most of you have not. Stop running around defending that which you know nothing about.

Read the Koran & Muhammad's teachings. It defies all the morals that we stand for. I have not read all of it but I have read quite a bit of it and I suspect most of you have not. Stop running around defending that which you know nothing about.

Good idea. Here's part of it:

>> All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before God (The Creator) and you will answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.<< --- Mohammad's Final Sermon

I see what you mean. Defies all the morals we stand for. Yup.

Got any you want to share from your broad spectrum of reading experience?

Their god was a pedophile and a killer. Considering how it started, one wouldn't expect it to be a peaceful religion.

Look at Paris and other countries who are suffering from taking in so many refugees. Paris had the attitude that Dems here have. Appease them and let them in. Worked so well there, they want more here. Even in Germany and Britain, the refugees are acting like savages.

Watch Frontline. Isis is killing Taliban because they don't insist on forcing Islam on the rest of the world.

That's the diff. Normal Muslims are live and let live.

But aren't Muslims free to preach caliphate?

• Banned
  • Banned

Good idea. Here's part of it:

>> All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before God (The Creator) and you will answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.<< --- Mohammad's Final Sermon

I see what you mean. Defies all the morals we stand for. Yup.
Continue reading if you want to shed your hack status.

I'm no expert on the bible, but ...

Exodus 21:24

Exodus 21:24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
When was the last crucifixion or witch burning?

Hard to know for sure what the very latest was, but here's one from about a year ago.

Last edited:
The big three religions pretty much follow all the same shit. You can pick out bible quotes that say kill all non believers .

Luckily , Christians have evolved enough where they can pick n choose stuff in the bible they really want to follow.

i too have read a lot of it and is a book of HATE!!

Like about 101% of your posts?

An intellect such as yours could prolly find "hate" in a recipe for oatmeal cookies.

Forum List

Back