The reaction of the right to the Paris attacks

So my still an adolescent?

It's pretty clear, do you need a mirror?

Er.. you can't even write English and YOU'RE trying to imply that I'm a child. Oh my.

One spelling mistake? That's it? LOL...

The world is a tough place. And just like high school the bullies, the violent ones move out into the real world and get lost. They end up drinking to compensate. Whereas the geeks and the intelligent ones go out and get proper jobs and a proper house and have a proper life.

You tell the families of these innocent people murdered by these cowards that they are acting like bullies if they hold them accountable. We would be living in a different world today if Truman hadn't bombed Japan...

SO if you're not a geek or an intelligent one you won't have a proper job or home? What a hypocrite you've become...

You're basically saying only children are willing to use their brains, and those that aren't aggressive grunts won't make it in the world.

Not at all, there are tough decision we have to make in life that are not popular, these decisions are usually seen as being over aggressive by the left...

The majority of children usually take the least aggressive approach, when they grow up they learn to be more assertive or they get abused, I prefer not to be abused...

They want to kill you because you want to kill them.

ahhhh........yeah, whatever.

“Sadly, I heard some of our American leaders and church pastors state that Islam is a peaceful religion, and what happened on 9/11 was done by fanatic Muslims,” Kemel said. “These individuals ignore the fact that the main goal of Islam is to rule the world.”

Read more at Ex-Muslim reveals secret goal of Islam

don't say no one is blaming all Muslims! this board has countless examples of blaming all Muslims

When the "crap" starts they will all join in with the islamist per Koran. They are mostly silent no matter how many or how Islamist kill innocents. Maybe a token "oh my that is terrible" here and there to keep MSLSD with clips to play..........

don't say no one is blaming all Muslims! this board has countless examples of blaming all Muslims

So you take this hot air keyboard commando shit literally every time?

You're too serious for this nut house...
nope ever head the term timing is everything.

Sure, but do you always do the things you blow hot air about?
Never blow hot air .
What things would those be ?

When the "crap" starts they will all join in with the islamist per Koran. They are mostly silent no matter how many or how Islamist kill innocents. Maybe a token "oh my that is terrible" here and there to keep MSLSD with clips to play..........
Your point?

Just curious: What planet do you live on?

What on earth are you talking about?

Which Republicans have said we should "kill all Muslims"? I missed that one.

We're talking perfectly sane, rational steps to protect ourselves from what France is now suffering.

Never blow hot air .

You never get pissed and say things you will never do?

Never blow hot air .

not in more years than I care to remember.

Never blow hot air .

not in more years than I care to remember.

Hard to believe...

Forum List

Back