The reaction of Conservatives will tell the tale of the election.

If we really want to be rid of Obama, Hillary and this Liberal PC idiocracy then anti-Trump Conservatives need to get it together. You can have your mad time, ok fine but you have got to get it together. I believe in the next few weeks what is at stake will become clear and we'll get Trump in the White House, get the Liberals the fuck out, and then put the new AG to work prosecuting the Hildebeast.
Just skimming the news this morning, I've seen quite a few Republicans saying they won't do it, they'll vote for Hillary.

I'm sure Trump supporters have factored this possibility into their calculations, and I'm assuming they have determined that they'll be able to get the electoral votes they need by drawing from other voters.

Or, they've just assumed all along that all Republicans will vote for Trump. Which wouldn't be very accurate.

Will Birfer Trump cause the GOP to lose the House?

50/50 I say.
man are you all that desperate you're bringing that out again? Birther:rolleyes-41:
and is that what you're hoping for. the gop loses the house so we can be hosed down more than under Obama?

If we really want to be rid of Obama, Hillary and this Liberal PC idiocracy then anti-Trump Conservatives need to get it together. You can have your mad time, ok fine but you have got to get it together. I believe in the next few weeks what is at stake will become clear and we'll get Trump in the White House, get the Liberals the fuck out, and then put the new AG to work prosecuting the Hildebeast.
Just skimming the news this morning, I've seen quite a few Republicans saying they won't do it, they'll vote for Hillary.

I'm sure Trump supporters have factored this possibility into their calculations, and I'm assuming they have determined that they'll be able to get the electoral votes they need by drawing from other voters.

Or, they've just assumed all along that all Republicans will vote for Trump. Which wouldn't be very accurate.
Any Republican that says they will vote for Hillary is someone who is enjoying benefits from the status quo. Or a liar. Skimming the news for opinions is idiotic, they show what they want with no accountability.

Vote For Gary Johnson. Best candidate running in this election.
Gary who?

Google is your friend.

Look at what Johnson's platform says. He is the best hope.
Google is nobody's friend. They are a ruthless company that makes Microsoft look benevolent. But why would I search for someone that isn't a grain of sand on the political landscape?

they are also BIASED leftwing anymore

No one is forcing you to be PC. Any chickenshit racist goon who feels like calling a black person a ni**er is free to do so.

You'll vote for a cartoon but not a "clown"?

I know where the cartoon stands.

The clown stands for nothing but his own self agrandizement.
Like how?

Do we really need to rehash this? He has been all over the political map over the last 2 decades. The man hasn't stood for anything but a wall, which is impossible.

I won't vote Hitlery, but I won't vote for a clown either. The GOP will lose.

Like how?

Do we really need to rehash this? He has been all over the political map over the last 2 decades. The man hasn't stood for anything but a wall, which is impossible.

I don't agree that he's been all over the map. But two decades ago I was exactly the same as now. He as a businessman is going to have different priorities than president. Is that too much to believe?

The GOP created the "universe of Bull Shit Mountain"...Donald Trump is just giant turd of Bull shit that rolled from the crater of the boiling sea of fear and loathing Lava created by professional manipulators.....suffer you bastards ..............
13100684_269102306769577_8549350808606171033_n.jpg
....the evangelicals will be forced to vote for a Narcissistic New York Billionaire known to be a "serial philanderer" ...abandon all principle Ye who are in the GOP...

Vote For Gary Johnson. Best candidate running in this election.
Gary who?

Google is your friend.

Look at what Johnson's platform says. He is the best hope.
Google is nobody's friend. They are a ruthless company that makes Microsoft look benevolent. But why would I search for someone that isn't a grain of sand on the political landscape?

they are also BIASED leftwing anymore
Derp Derp Derp.

Like how?

He's also for a 45% tariff on Mexican and Chinese goods, which would probably cause the stock market to collapse.

Forum List

Back