The Rats are abandoning a sinking ship.

Ahh the back stabbing bitch is on the prowl...

The desperation is beginning to surface on the right.....:D

More like elation. Even the densest dumb-dora wouldn't vote for that transparent witch. I think this country is fed up with Democrats. The soon to be 8 years, cram packed with brainless decisions, sheer ineptitude, and policies that punish and harm the American family, will not soon be forgotten by the voters. Look for a huge Republican and Independent turnout to show a lot of lefties the door.

We do, however, need to nominate a strong, charismatic, personality who will be up to the challenge of dealing with not only domestic problems, but who is not afraid to stand up to challenges on the world stage.

Bwahahaha.....thanks for the laugh. Let's see, who is the strong, charismatic, personality you are going to come up with.....oh, that's right.....Rick Perry?

Ooooooops!

I love the hypocrisy here. She's doing exactly the same thing any of you would if you were going to run for office. Every President has regardless of party.

Which is why politicians are scum. The put their own ambitions ahead of the country's.

More like elation. Even the densest dumb-dora wouldn't vote for that transparent witch. I think this country is fed up with Democrats. The soon to be 8 years, cram packed with brainless decisions, sheer ineptitude, and policies that punish and harm the American family, will not soon be forgotten by the voters. Look for a huge Republican and Independent turnout to show a lot of lefties the door.

We do, however, need to nominate a strong, charismatic, personality who will be up to the challenge of dealing with not only domestic problems, but who is not afraid to stand up to challenges on the world stage.

Bwahahaha.....thanks for the laugh. Let's see, who is the strong, charismatic, personality you are going to come up with.....oh, that's right.....Rick Perry?

Ooooooops!

It might as well be Ron Paul. We've already adopted his foreign policy.

Hillary already has most of the Libs on her side....she may just be trying to appeal to the Obama haters, now....smart lady.

I don't thing she has the Libs.

The far left thinks of Hillary the way I think of Chris Christie...damn near the other side of the aisle.

She was supposed to be the shoe-in the last time around, and we all remember how that worked out (for the worse).

Operation Chaos....:rofl:

Meh.... just Hillary trying to get on the right side of the argument for her 2016 bid... which I going nowhere.

It really doesn't matter.... but it is great fun to watch.

Hillary, like all politicians running for a top government position; she has to kowtow to AIPAC and swear her allegiance and love for Israel.

But if she wins the presidency, I believe Hillary will turn against Israel in a NY minute.

Which is why I would vote for her. ........ :thup:

Hilary is far more of a hawk than Obama. She will also try to pick up where Bill left off in trying to broker some kind of settlement in my opinion. But by then who knows what might happen in the ME. The ISIS mentality has legs and if it spreads then Israel is going to be a target. If that worst case scenario manifests itself then it will be a factor in the 2016 elections.

I strongly suspect that the Israelis see the ISIS threat as being serious which probably accounts for their clampdown in Gaza. They cannot afford to allow ISIS to have a foothold there that close to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Hilary is also a Jew so she would likely have more pull in Israel than the Muslim-leaning Obama.

Ahh the back stabbing bitch is on the prowl...

Who would that be in your opinion?

Hillary already has most of the Libs on her side....she may just be trying to appeal to the Obama haters, now....smart lady.

I don't thing she has the Libs.

The far left thinks of Hillary the way I think of Chris Christie...damn near the other side of the aisle.

She was supposed to be the shoe-in the last time around, and we all remember how that worked out (for the worse).

Operation Chaos....:rofl:

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less true.

As each major political party prepares to pick a potential presidential candidate for 2016, one name in particular seems to be increasingly on the tongue of some Democrats. And her name is not Hillary Clinton.

Elizabeth Warren, the senior US Senator from Massachusetts, has emerged as a favorite for some members of one of the most diehard Democratic dynasties American politics has ever seen, according to a new report.

The Bay State’s own Kennedy clan is reportedly courting Sen. Warren to challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination to run for the president of the United States.

5318b1d74bef410198f78ad2f7ef57fd-5318b1d74bef410198f78ad2f7ef57fd-0-2097.jpg

Report: Kennedys Unsure of Whom to Support for President: Hillary Clinton or Elizabeth Warren - Politics - Boston.com

"A strong nation needs a foreign policy based on primciples. And 'Don't so stupid shit' isn't it." -Hillary the racist Clinton.

Forum List

Back