The rampant political stupidity of the Republican Party

Sawbriars

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2012
It is almost unbelievable....unfortunately it is all too visible to deny.

One has to look no further than this board.............now some may say such Republican stupidity only exists on this board....I think not....I would say this board is probably pretty well a reflection of the Nations Republican Voters.

aka...........Mitch Romney is the leading contender for the Republican Party's hope to regain the white house....how stupid can they be?

Now...I do doubt that Romney would accept even if it was offered to him....but he could suprise everyone.....after all a politicians lust for power is well known.

Things the Republicans need to learn....why they lost last time(they still seem unable to grasp that) What segment of the society has the ability to insure a Republican Victory if they are listened to and given some reason to vote Republican.

In a nutshell the mainstream republican party must learn what a winning strategy for them next time would entail....as of yet they or at least most of them have no clue.

The republicans continue to listen to the talking heads of the liberal media like they somehow exist to educate republicans....unfriggin believable....the BigWigs of the republican party need to resign...but of course they will not....if they do care about America ....even just a little bit....they should learn how to get the largest voting bloc in America on their team....it would not be hard....but it might just be beyond their self interest to do so....and there you have it.

The Elitist Big Wig East Coast Republians who control the levers of power in the Republican Party may rather let another democrat get into the white house rather than some Real Conservative who could win.

The bottom line....the Fat Cat Republicans fear Real Conservatives...they fear them...they feel they would be a threat to their pocket books....and they would. Thus the reason the republicans will once again lose---they will not let anyone get between them and their pocketbooks.

These fat cat elitist globalist republicans have betrayed America....it is high time the White Working Class woke up to that fact.

Forum List

Back