The radicalization of white Americans

We have had to do something to protect ourselves from the 12 percent of the population (blacks) who commit 90 percent of the violent crime. Trump is helping but there are so many uneducated white hating black criminals it's an epidemic.

"Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease."'

I have no fear of any race and never have. Your comment is based on race baiting nonsense as usual.

Polls and studies can be slanted to favor someone opinion on the subject to make your comment to seem truthful while it is not.

Fact is you fear everyone that is not black because then you have to finally admit you are the failure within your community.

You use your skin color to excuse your failures in life while demanding whites own your failure while I refuse.

No one need to fear blacks and in fact all I have to do is just laugh at you and know you are nothing to fear.

So as you keep on preaching your race baiting lies just remember it is you that fears Asians because they are smarter and more resourceful, Hispanics \Latinos because they work harder than you and whites because they have always been smarter than you.

Not all blacks are like you but too many are and until they strive to stop with the blame game you and those like you will be nothing but children in the real world...
They wuz kangs.

Ah yes and I am a rocket scientist, a world record race driver, have three PHDs. I have also built and sold five multi million dollar businesses.

You are a bigot and a racist. Period.

Eh, I dunno ... his problem is that he is here to preach, not converse. He talks about dialogue, but he has ZERO interest in hearing anyone else's opinion unless it conforms with his own. Whether he is a racist or not is kind of irrelevant; he is being deceptive/dishonest, and that's what really bothers me about him. The guy doesn't give a shit what anyone says unless that person is him.

And what exactly am I being dishonest about in your well experienced opinion?. Break it down to me Johnny. Where in the 37 years of work, study, research and analysis of these issues I have done I missed so much that your disagreements have validity?

Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy, you know. I think I stated my opinion clearly enough the first time; you are here to preach. Don't talk about dialogue when you have no interest in it.

Appeal to authority is your excuse because you can't dispute things I have sad. Dialogue for you is you wanting to express a white opinion of blacks based on non factual bullshit and me agreeing with it.

Dispute what? Everything you say basically amounts to the same thing. White people are bad and are oppressors. Black people are all poor innocent victims. White people are always wrong about everything. I'm always right about everything.

How does one have a conversation when those are your "facts"?

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

These are words from a white person. This history and present in America is what it is.Racism is a form of abusive behavior based upon the belief in the superiority of you race. This abuse involves, physical, psychological, emotional, plus there were especially in the past, sexual abuse.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005).”

If you study abuse, it has been shown that specific types of abuse can cause different types behaviors ether positive or negative. I have held all types of conversations in social and other settings about race as well as the impact of racism from the perspective of being black. What I discovered is that a lot of whites really don’t have much of a clue about what racism can do to a person. For example, you try explaining to a white person that blacks riot in their communities because of white racism and the first thing you hear is, ’Come on man white racism did not cause that.” Now here we have a person who has not experienced the first second of what racism does to a person talking about what they believe cannot happen.

Yet if you talk to this same person about child abuse, sexual abuse or other types of abuses, they are more than able to talk about the behaviors that can result. But racism, well that’s just something you can easily get beyond. Meanwhile every other abuse is a lifelong struggle for the person who must deal with it.

There has been tremendous psychological damage caused to nonwhites because of the racist policies and individual actions by whites in America and worldwide. But what some whites seem to think is that racism is simple and that it carries no psychological consequences to those who are the victims of it.

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Monnica T. Williams Ph.D.

You want a dialogue. If that is what you want, you have to do better than crying about how I think whites are oppressors and blacks are all poor innocent victims. You need to dig deep and study the overall impact of white racsim on people instead of taking the easy way out because you are white and can't face it.

~

racism.jpg

Eh, I dunno ... his problem is that he is here to preach, not converse. He talks about dialogue, but he has ZERO interest in hearing anyone else's opinion unless it conforms with his own. Whether he is a racist or not is kind of irrelevant; he is being deceptive/dishonest, and that's what really bothers me about him. The guy doesn't give a shit what anyone says unless that person is him.

And what exactly am I being dishonest about in your well experienced opinion?. Break it down to me Johnny. Where in the 37 years of work, study, research and analysis of these issues I have done I missed so much that your disagreements have validity?

Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy, you know. I think I stated my opinion clearly enough the first time; you are here to preach. Don't talk about dialogue when you have no interest in it.

Appeal to authority is your excuse because you can't dispute things I have sad. Dialogue for you is you wanting to express a white opinion of blacks based on non factual bullshit and me agreeing with it.

Dispute what? Everything you say basically amounts to the same thing. White people are bad and are oppressors. Black people are all poor innocent victims. White people are always wrong about everything. I'm always right about everything.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

These are words from a white person. This history and present in America is what it is.Racism is a form of abusive behavior based upon the belief in the superiority of you race. This abuse involves, physical, psychological, emotional, plus there were especially in the past, sexual abuse.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005).”

If you study abuse, it has been shown that specific types of abuse can cause different types behaviors ether positive or negative. I have held all types of conversations in social and other settings about race as well as the impact of racism from the perspective of being black. What I discovered is that a lot of whites really don’t have much of a clue about what racism can do to a person. For example, you try explaining to a white person that blacks riot in their communities because of white racism and the first thing you hear is, ’Come on man white racism did not cause that.” Now here we have a person who has not experienced the first second of what racism does to a person talking about what they believe cannot happen.

Yet if you talk to this same person about child abuse, sexual abuse or other types of abuses, they are more than able to talk about the behaviors that can result. But racism, well that’s just something you can easily get beyond. Meanwhile every other abuse is a lifelong struggle for the person who must deal with it.

There has been tremendous psychological damage caused to nonwhites because of the racist policies and individual actions by whites in America and worldwide. But what some whites seem to think is that racism is simple and that it carries no psychological consequences to those who are the victims of it.

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

You want a dialogue. If that is what you want, you have to do better than crying about how I think whites are oppressors and blacks are all poor innocent victims. You need to dig deep and study the overall impact of white racsim on people instead of taking the easy way out because you are white and can't face it.

~

If I had a magic power to prevent people from getting discriminated against for shit that is outside their control (including race), I would gladly do so. Alas, I lack that mystical power. Which, of course, you are well aware. You are talking to the wrong people.

Last edited:
We have had to do something to protect ourselves from the 12 percent of the population (blacks) who commit 90 percent of the violent crime. Trump is helping but there are so many uneducated white hating black criminals it's an epidemic.
So...pre-emptive violence?
Yes, and its coming from black people. Would you care to take this opportunity to denounce black on white crime?

If I had a magic power to prevent people from getting discriminated against for shit that is outside their control (including race), I would gladly do so. Alas, I lack that mystical power. Which, of course, you are well aware. You are talking to the wrong people.

It's almost comical how folks end up confirming what they are trying to rebut.

Being in this position [of power] engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”​

So, since you are lacking that "mystical power", there is also no point in talking to you about racism, and those who do are doing it wrong, that is, they are "talking to the wrong people."

Nope, they don't. They just can't make you listen.

So...pre-emptive violence?
Yes, and its coming from black people. Would you care to take this opportunity to denounce black on white crime?
Like the media, all these libstains have a boner for white people, blacks basically destroy wherever they live and then blame everyone else for it.

Being in this position [of power] engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”​

So, since you are lacking that "mystical power", there is also no point in talking to you about racism, and those who do are doing it wrong, that is, they are "talking to the wrong people."

I'm not actually trying to rebuke anything, dumbass. I'm asking why he comes on here knowing damn well it's a complete waste of time. He isn't going to change his mind. He's not going to change anyone else's mind either. Hell; people won't even acknowledge the other's experience, let alone actually try to learn anything. There is no point because everyone is just talking past one another. He's not the only one guilty of it, but most of the others aren't even worth a response.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I love when people talk as though they know you, or where you're coming from, when they really have no clue at all.

I'm not actually trying to rebuke anything, dumbass. I'm asking why he comes on here knowing damn well it's a complete waste of time. He isn't going to change his mind. He's not going to change anyone else's mind either. Hell; people won't even acknowledge the other's experience, let alone actually try to learn anything. There is no point because everyone is just talking past one another. He's not the only one guilty of it, but most of the others aren't even worth a response.

What the fuck are you even talking about?
When called out on their failure they pretend not to understand...

What the fuck are you even talking about? I love when people talk as though they know you, or where you're coming from, when they really have no clue at all.

Boggles the mind. You have no clue what I am talking about. But otherwise, you know not only the complete past of these boards, but the future, too.

Say, John, your getting all emotional and angry and self-contradictory while hanging out on the "Race Relations/Racism" board doesn't give you any clue?

Boggles the mind. You have no clue what I am talking about. But otherwise, you know not only the complete past of these boards, but the future, too.

Say, John, your getting all emotional and angry and self-contradictory while hanging out on the "Race Relations/Racism" board doesn't give you any clue?

I have no clue what you're talking about or who you are, you're certainly right about that.

Why do I come on here? For entertainment. But I rarely comment on race issues because, as I said, there's no point. Rather, I just make fun of the posters on here. They're quite ridiculous. Yourself included, I imagine.

USMB is full of these examples.

Attaboy, son! No better way to address racism and race relations than to perennially always only look at one side of it while trying to add to the divide!

While whites are more tolerant and open to racial differences now than any other time in history, blacks are at their least!

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

~

It is about if you have the will and CONTENT OF CHARACTER to WANT to do.

USMB is full of these examples.

Attaboy, son! No better way to address racism and race relations than to perennially always only look at one side of it while trying to add to the divide!

While whites are more tolerant and open to racial differences now than any other time in history, blacks are at their least!

I am looking a both sides. That's what you are too stupid to understand. And your second sentence is just a damn lie. USMB is a prime example of that fact.

Forum List

Back